LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!

sampat mane   29 March 2019 at 20:03

Society is not issuing any noc for repair and ownership docs

I had purchased a shop in auction property (it was mortgaged with Bank since the buidling's inception) wherein it had society's old liability on it.
This auctioned by the Bank as is whereis basis (which does not include society dues). (This was not known by me due to big mistake from my side.
This shop is in dilapidated condition as it was never put in use due to the mortgage dispute and finally auction process.

Since I have purchased They are demanding society dues with penal interest from the date of building inception ( Pre-society dues ) and post society dues after society formation.

I tried to reason them out to settle this amicably but they insist to pay the dues in full and then start process of transfer for ownership.

What options do I have legally to :
1. Get this settled (both pre-society and post society dues) despite not maintain my property
2. Should I pay off the interest part which they have charged @ 21% till date - Its almost 15 years (6 years pre society and 9 years post society) with the actual bills raised by them
3. Till date they have formed a society but the records are not maintained properly nor issued share certificate.(This came to light when I asked for my principal bill amount and interest applied till date.)
4. Can I go ahead for repairs without the NOC from Society

Any other legal option to avoid delay in getting this property in shape

SAmpat Mane
Bhandup
8828030809

continue
sampat mane   29 March 2019 at 19:41

Filing of non cognize report by neighbour & chapter case

My neighbour stays in adjacent B wing whose back wall connects to Terrace of our Wing. C.

Without proper permission from the Society, he has illegally made entry access to this and uses daily despite objection from the C wing residents.
Since I am more vocal about it, he has filed an NC under false allegation and finally the Police station (Executive Magistrate in the same police station) has filed a case u/s 111 and issued notice of Chapter Case Notice u/s 107. I too had given written explanation against his 1st NC with photos of his illegal access. Further I too filed a written complaint against him twice but nothing moved ahead.

Now with some influence in the Police Station he has managed to get a chapter case registered against me.
The Police tried to dispose this matter by convincing me to sign a BOND but I disagreed and informed that this will be decided by putting my case across and be decided on merit.
But I doubt this will be in my favour because of his influence in the Police Station.

What are my options in this case
Can someone advise how to handle this and if its not in my favor how and where to appeal for justice

An early reply will be appreciated as this case is to be heard in the next week
My contact No 8828030809
SAMpat Mane - Mumbai Bhandup

continue
Manoharan   29 March 2019 at 17:43

Painting of rental house

I have occupied a rental house in Trichy. House owner has painted nearly half portion of the house and other half was painted at my cost. I have provided split AC in the hall by opening a small hole. Now when vacating, I have properly closed the hole with white cement . There is no mention in agreement that I have to paint when vacating. Owner asking me to paint. Is it correct , since for normal wear and tear, tenant is not responsible. Kindly clarify.

continue
Archana Lad   29 March 2019 at 16:05

Society maintance

Dear sir
We have commercial premises in our society, they charge 500rs maintance charges to each shop and 250 to 300 to resident is it correct? They explain as per property tax calculation of municipal corporation. But property tax paid by every shop owner.

According to that they will charge major repairing charges approx more than double to resident some residential member pay 45000.00 some are 75000.00 and shop owner 160000.00 and basement having 235000.00 and 1st flr 310000.00 is it correct according to by laws we are request to you please guide in this matter

continue
Anonymous   29 March 2019 at 14:48

Vao confirmation is accepted for legal heir certificate

The seller is having original Natham Thoraya Patta (Issued on 1993) and the seller got expired after that his son has sold that property to another person on 2015 based on Chitta and Adangal in the name of Son. But, the buyer has not collected death and legal heir certificate. Hence now my friend will going to purchase this property but, we are asking legal heir certificate from old seller. Hence the seller has informed, this is village hence they will not apply death and legal heir certificate. So, I will collect confirmation letter from VAO (Village Administrative Officer) and hand over the same.

Please confirm, whether VAO confirmation letter is acceptable for Legal heir certificate?

continue
Rajkumar Gutti   29 March 2019 at 10:46

Gst on import service

WE ARE PAYING TO FOREIGN BASED CHARTERED ACCOUNT FOR LIQUIDATING
OUR SUBSIDIARY COMPANY IN ABROAD COUNTRY. PARENT COMPANY SITUATED IN INDIA
& ABOVE PAYMENT TO C.A. ARE DEBITING IN PARENT COMPANY BOOKS OF ACCOUNTS ( IN INDIA)
MY QUERY IS CAN ABOVE PAYMENT TO C.A ATTRACT GST RCM UNDER IMPORT SERVICE.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO GUIDE US.

continue
arunkumar   29 March 2019 at 10:42

Mumbai rent act

100 years old building collapsed and all the tenants had vacated 7 years prior to this.New building is constructed by landlord without noc from us as a tenant.A case is filed against the 9 successors out of 27 successors of the said property because addresses and whereabouts of them is not known. the cantonment board record is having the title names of 5 which are already dead.One of the successor has accepted the court summons and appeared without appointing the lawyer.He insisting the court to serve the summons on all the 27 successors and then he will appoint a single lawyer with their understanding.Thus unnecessary delaying the matter. we have no possession of our rented premises. is it possible to take the matter to higher court.It is very difficult to find the where about of all the successor advise for speedy decision

continue
Anonymous   29 March 2019 at 01:16

Foreigner marry indian citizen in punjab

Hello, I am coming to India to get married Anand Karaj, we have been told we can marry under the compulsory marriage act 2012, I have a Apostille "No impediment to marriage" certificate issued from New Zealand, Do i need No objection letter/cerificate as well, if so how do i get it? I cant find it available in New Zealand or is the No impediment to marriage enough and covers single status and No objection?
Thanks in advance for any advice :)

continue
Kishor   29 March 2019 at 00:47

Transfer of Name on property

Hello all,
Need help/guidance on below scenario.

My wife's Grandmother(Mother of my wifes Mother) Have a propert On her Name. But she passed aways Long back . But before Pasing away she made a Power of attorney of her property Possesion on Name of my wife's Father(Only POA).
Unfortunately My wifes Father also Passed away Few years before.
Now My wifes Mother want to get the property of her Mother on her Name, bcoz as per POA its was given to Her husband but now he is no More. So after her husband the First right goes to her Mother.

How Can we go about getting the Property tranfered on My Wife's Mother?

Procedure to follow?

Guidance on above would be highly appreciated.

KISHOR

continue
sushil gupta   28 March 2019 at 20:18

Mmrda transfer fees

I have booked a flat in Mumbai which comes under MMRDA.
Does anyone know the name transfer fees and process for MMRDA?

continue