LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Anonymous   22 December 2018 at 12:31

Signature required on software generated printed copy?

signature required on software generated printed copy?

continue
URBANHOUSING   22 December 2018 at 09:56

Dispute in inherited propertied

A MOTHER LEFT A FLAT IN MUMBAI BY WILL TO 9 SIBLINGS EQUALLY
OUT OF 9, 8 SIBLINGS WISH TO SELL THE FLAT .
ONE SIBLING REFUSES TO SELL IT EXTERNALLY OR INTERNALLY WHAT IS THE LEGAL SOLUTION TO THIS
AS THIS IS A FLAT IN MUMBAI ENTRY AND EXIT IS ONLY ONE TO THE FLAT
KINDLY HELP
THANKS IN ADVANCE

continue
Vijay   22 December 2018 at 09:24

Compesation for late payment sec 138 of ni act

Hi Everybody
I have filied a suit under SeC 138 for a hand loan given to one of friend of Rs.50000, the opponent is ready to settle the Case, he is ready to just pay only Rs.50000 but I want to Claim Compensation for the Case going on 2 years plus Stamp Duty Paid and Advocates Fees and all charges.
So My Q is
what maximum Compensation(Late Payment Interest Cost) Can I Claim and Court Can allow ?
the apponent is just ready to pay only 50K but I want to Claim more than that so what base I should keep before the court
Please guide

continue
Anonymous   22 December 2018 at 07:21

Sir what is section of 482 of crpc..

WHICH INHERENT POWER OF HIGH COURT TO BE EXECISED.. TO BE IN FAVOUR OF ACCUSED OR IN FAVOUR OF COMPLAINANT.?

continue
Anonymous   22 December 2018 at 03:06

Related to pagdi system

Dear sir,
I m sachin, i stay at jogeshwari in pagdi system chawl. The room is name on my grandmother (mom's mother) and her son means my uncle got expired and her wife has separated with him since last approx. 25 years. We had visited her place also to convince her to come at home but she has denied so now my grandmother wants to keep all the 100% property ownership in her daughter name (my mom's name). Landlord will not allow now to transfer the room from my grandmother to her daughter name so in this case what to be done. Grandmother's daughter in law will not come in future.

Whether we need to keep any will?
Whether that will suffice to produce later on after expiry of my grand mother?
Whether landlord will directly transfer in my moms name after expiry of my grandmother?
Please suggest...

continue
Anonymous   22 December 2018 at 01:19

How to recover money (cash) deposited in nbfc dues not paid

SIR,
I HAVE DEPOSITED CASH OF RS. 10 LAKHS IN 2008-09 IN NBFC .. NOW THEY ARE IN TROUBLE AND NOT answering calls .. let me know how to recover my money..? can i recover through RBI PROCEEDING OR BY PROCEEDING THROUGH COURT ? HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKES TO SETTLE THE CASES..

continue
Mervyn Vivek   22 December 2018 at 00:41

Probating will

It is possible to probate only a particular part of will or whether the whole will has to be probated? Waiting for your opinion

continue
Anonymous   21 December 2018 at 18:33

Wrong boundaries in reconveyance deed

I have bought a land in 2016 .In sale Deed boundaries are
Boundires: [N]: PLOT NO. 34 [S] 30' WIDE ROAD [E]: PLOT NO. 32 [W]: 30' WIDE ROAD .
I have taken a loan from bank for this land.So in Memorandum entry document they have updated wrong boundaries.
Boundires: [N]: PLOT NO. 34 [S] 30' WIDE ROAD [E]: 30' WIDE ROAD [W]: PLOT NO. 32
When I closed the loan even the Reconveyance Deed is updated with these wrong boundaries

My question is ,
1)Is it OK to leave it as my Sale deed is correct?Will I face any issues while I resell the land?
2)Or should I apply for corrections for both Memorandum and Reconveyance Deed
3)While I resell the land should I need to submit only sale deed or should I also need to submit Reconveyance Deed

Could any expert please clarify my questions?

continue
Skeptical optimist   21 December 2018 at 17:33

Registration of private limited company

1. Can a private limited Company (which is desired to be physically located at "Bangalore address"); be registered in Mumbai office of relevant regulator (Companies Ministry)...In other words, whether geographical jurisdiction necessitates such company to be registered at Bangalore office of Companies Ministry ONLY?

2. An NRI (who is now a US citizen) is desired to own certain equity in the company to be registered (as one of its founders). Is said NRI expected to be physically available in India at the time of company registration?

continue
Kiran Kavatagi   21 December 2018 at 13:20

Gifts and gold given voluntarily by inlaws to groom

Hello Sir/Madam,
My query is- my inlaws are voluntarily giving me gold, money for clothes and land. We have not demanded any sorts of gifts money or gold.I am strict against it and denying what they are giving.But my in laws are saying, they are giving it as a token of love. Is it considered dowry or something else ? and is it acceptable ?
please kindly clarify.

continue