Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can wife defend RCR for doing job?

(Querist) 22 March 2011 This query is : Resolved 
The wife living separately from the husband as she is doing job.The wife can also get a job at the husband's place but with lass salary.Now husband wants to file RCR?

Can wife defend it as she is living separately for doing job?
M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (Expert) 22 March 2011
actually life is different job is different, in your case husband asking RCR it is his rights, dont confuse.
Gulshan Tanwar (Expert) 22 March 2011
If there is clash of rights, then the ultimate decision is either to switch off the job or the relations and for this the couple had to take decision and neither Advocate nor Courts can dictate to them what is right or not right for them.
Legal Fighter (Expert) 22 March 2011
i don't think that job is a convincing reason to defend RCR. so go ahead and file RCR.
Jitendar Kumar gupta (Expert) 22 March 2011
If you need more advice mail to
call at 9868529732
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 09 December 2012
Advertisement of a lawyer is not permissible even under BCI Rules.
V R SHROFF (Expert) 09 December 2012
husband can file RCR
Wife cannot defend it for excuse that she is living separately for doing job.

There are millions of couple, having job away from one-another, and having happy married life. Distance is no bar for RCR
prabhakar singh (Expert) 09 December 2012
While RCR is his right defending the same is your right,there is no bar as such.The question would be whether withdrawal of company of husband by wife on the ground of job is justified or not and such a prime question can not be decided straight way in simple yes or no.It would differ from case
to case as there would be different circumstances in each case.But in the ultimate analysis if a husband is able and agrees to maintain his wife as per standard of her job then withdrawal of his company by wife can never be held justified as it is right of husband and obligation of wife.I personally view it so.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 09 December 2012
RCR can be filed by either of the parties.
ajay sethi (Expert) 09 December 2012
if you want to save your marriage take a transfer to city where your husband is working . atleast you will have each other company . what is sense in being married and lving separteley from each other . both parties should be ready to compromise .

if marriage dosent work out separate amicably and go for divorce by mutual consent
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 09 December 2012
You have been provided with best advice by ajay so follow it and make your married life as happy one.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query