LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

prabhakar singh's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 21832

+ View Full Profile

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    i can answer questions relating to civil laws,land laws in up,a few relating to criminal law,but would not be able to answer questions relating company law matters.

My area of expertise
    my area of expertise is in hindu law contract act,partnership act,negotiable instrument act and rent control and transfer of proprty act .

My experience in the area (years):
    i am practicing lawyer in civil court since1975

Organizations I belong to:
    self employed independent practice

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    none

Educational credentials:
    bcom.llb

Award & Honors:
    none

• Dasari Sathish says : regarding driving school
    Hi sir I am satish from Warangal telangana. Sir I have already established a motor driving school in Warangal. With one vehicle now I want to include another vehicle to that same license. So I have to know how to get permission from addition class of vehicle to my driving school. Could you please explain the process and acts..

• Amit Nagpal says : Heirship certificate
    Dear Sir, Would very much appreciate if we could call you to discuss about our case for heirship certificate. Thanks Amit.

Dear Sir, We are looking for support if need heirship certificate and whether we would even need it. Very much appreciate your help. Regards, Amit.

• Tashi Kamble says : Society is charging for closed facility
    Dear Sir, Earlier we had bus service and for that we are paying 600 Rs. for the service . since last 1 and half years the service is closed but still the are charging the service fees what we have to do

• Saksham Rai says : Property issue
    My father buyed a property under the name of my elder brother.He buys the plot in 1973 in which he buyed half plot under the name of my mother and half under the name of my elder brother.My elder brother was 24 years old at that time and was working with my father,he did'nt had any source of income.He lives with my father only.So,can i make a claim to that property which was buyed by my father under the name of my brother?

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799