Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jitendar Kumar gupta's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 422

+ View Full Profile

I am doing law practice in matrimonial, rent, properties, child custody, maintenance, cheque bouncing, constitutional matters, civil, matrimonial offences, for the last more then 30 years in Delhi Distt. Courts, Delhi High Court , consumer courts, MRTP COMMISSION, Consumer commissions, DRT,To get the desired results is mypassion and by the grace Of God My success rate is Approximate 99% in the cases.

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    anything regarding divorce, domestic violence,maintenance,adoption,guardianship and custody of children, property matters, rent matters, criminal matters, corporate matters,

    My area of expertise
    Matrimonial, Property, Rent, Family law,

    My experience in the area (years):
    31 years in District Courts as well as Delhi High Court,

    Organizations I belong to:
    M/S J.K.Gupta &Associates

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    Done LL.B From Rajasthan University in 1978 since then doing practice at Delhi Courts.

    Award & Honors:

  • DR SURESHA G says : Property Issue
    Dear Sirs I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion . My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975 My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997 They have 10 childrens 1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years -Married 1955 2. H S Parvathamma Alive - with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956 3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years - 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) -Married in 1966 4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years - 5 Childrens Married in 1966 5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959 6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968 7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966 8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966 9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970 10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975 Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows 1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value 2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value 3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties The quiery is Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased) If so could you please advise how to approach Awaiting the response from the member friends Dr Suresha s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)

  • Prateek says : sir plz write your valueble comment on this Prateek Handa 9027277736

  • Narayan says : Broker is not giving PAY-OUT
    My friend was a sub-broker of well known share broking house of India. He was sole owner of his firm. He opened a DEMAT a/c of his wife at his firm. Few Years later, he had huge loss of some Lacs which he was unable to repay. He left the town and absconded by leaving his wife alone. It happened 3 years back. Now, his wife wants to re-marry with one of our friend and both families are supporting. She is having around 70000/- at that Demat A/c. She called to the HO of broking house, the officials told her that her husband is absconded hence her a/c seized and they can not give the money back. My query is - if my friend is sole owner of his firm, how main broker seize his spouse a/c? Please help.........

  • jiten says : matrimonial
    * jiten says : matrimonial * jiten says : matrimonial my wife was living with in-laws from last 1year seven month she was blaming me that i am demanding dovery it was totally false she demanding me mentainence und..sec125 we have settlement in mandla court that i will pay her 3lakh in full and final as mant.. she said me she will give me divorce and we will live saperately 1lakh ipad there and it was decided that 50 thou..i will pay at raipur when we will five petition for in mutal concent and rest at the time when we get the decree after 6 month no she was not appear in the court what can i do in this situation shall I GET Divorce in this situation i have this thing in written.i have a son of 4year how can get her custady please replay. What is the ground for me to take divorce and how much time it will take

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query