FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

registration of property

(Querist) 12 March 2011 This query is : Resolved 
i want to buy two plots in lajpat nagar and want to enquire in whose name those plots are and registered to whom how can i do that . And do i need an advocate or any deed officer to do that
A V Vishal (Expert) 12 March 2011
Hire services of a lawyer handling civil matters for legal scrutiny of the title deeds etc...
Chanchal Nag Chowdhury (Expert) 13 March 2011
I hope U know from whom U will buy. Ask the seller to produce the title papers & hire the services of a lawyer to do the rest.
Jitendar Kumar gupta (Expert) 13 March 2011
Hire a lawyer whom can inspect the record of registrar office regarding the property's antecedents such as mortgage, sale, adjustments etc. if you need u can contact us at 9868529732.

Jiten gupta
Sri Vijayan.A (Expert) 15 March 2011

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query