Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

A V Vishal's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 5089

+ View Full Profile

About me

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    My forte is Direct Taxes and Corporate Matters, I deal in Formation of companies, creation of partnerships, trusts and societies.

    My area of expertise
    Income Tax, audit, Company Law

    My experience in the area (years):
    15 years

    Organizations I belong to:
    Vishal Associates, Janardhan Rao Deshmukh & Co

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials: LLB

    Award & Honors:

  • Santishkumar Onlinesays : Query
    Sir,if under 226(3) recovery is made with interst,can after 6 year new Ito ask for more interest on account of mistake in calculation of interest by previous ITO? Read more at:

  • Mannu Mangat Dhillon Onlinesays : Liability of introducer
    Sir kindly guide me through the liability of introducer in opening of saving bank account and the supreme Court judgement with case number.

    Dear Sir, Can we execute leave and license agreement in rajasthan for commercial property for 3 years, spoke to one of Rajasthan local lawyer he said in rajasthan leave and license agreements are not valid only rent agreement or lease deed can be executed in RAJASTHAN..PLS GUIDE

  • avijitchakraborty Onlinesays : Query about Law College
    Dear Sir, I m final year student of LLB from ICSS College Bhadrak Orissa. This college has been affiliated by Fakir Mohan University & UGC also. But I am confused that This Institution BCI approved or not.

  • Divakar Onlinesays :,8365.0.html

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x