30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A V Vishal's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 5089

+ View Full Profile

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    My forte is Direct Taxes and Corporate Matters, I deal in Formation of companies, creation of partnerships, trusts and societies.

    My area of expertise
    Income Tax, audit, Company Law

    My experience in the area (years):
    15 years

    Organizations I belong to:
    Vishal Associates, Janardhan Rao Deshmukh & Co

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    B.com LLB

    Award & Honors:

    Dear Sir, Can we execute leave and license agreement in rajasthan for commercial property for 3 years, spoke to one of Rajasthan local lawyer he said in rajasthan leave and license agreements are not valid only rent agreement or lease deed can be executed in RAJASTHAN..PLS GUIDE

  • avijitchakraborty says : Query about Law College
    Dear Sir, I m final year student of LLB from ICSS College Bhadrak Orissa. This college has been affiliated by Fakir Mohan University & UGC also. But I am confused that This Institution BCI approved or not.

  • Divakar says : http://www.legalserviceindia.com/lawforum/index.ph
    http://www.legalserviceindia.com/lawforum/index.php/topic,8365.0.html http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/-159134.asp

  • Rajeshwari Patel says : Gazette Notification is legal /valid in Abroad
    I am going to change name by "Gazette Notification". My Degree certificates(10th, 12th, BE, M.Tech) and EMP Certificates( Experience letter) are with OLD names and Passport will be with “NewName”(will change after Gazette Notification). Will Software company in “Foreign Countries” will “accept or consider” Degree certificates and Emp certificates valid with Old names? Since Name change is not done by foreign authority where I am going to work.

  • Member (Account Deleted) says :
    respected, if a person who is not married only had sex chat with a married girl with her consent on a social networking site. and they both never met. and the chat was only for 2 days is this any offence committed by that boy?if her husband finds that chat can it be any harm to that boy? who never met her.

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query