LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sri Vijayan.A's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 1516

+ View Full Profile

Engineer cum Lawyer, Chennai Based

  • As Engineer    Expertised in the fields of Mechanical, Project, Paint
  • As Lawyer       Specialise in the fields of Property, contracts,
  • Exposure to land records, revenue proceedings, registration procedures

I have started a blog  wherein I am posting series of articles on "Method of scrutinising the documents, Various procedures, Possible Disputes, Challenges, Idea of framing the opinion on title".  All articles will be compiled as an e-book named "Art of Opining" 

you can also visit,

You can contact me at 94440 48547 or 

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Can Answer for questions related to PROPERTY, DOCUMENTS (Preparation, Scrutiny, Execution, Cancellation, Modification, Supplementary, Registration, Stamp duty,etc)

    My area of expertise
    Property Law, Contracts, Government Contracts, Conveyance, Stamp Act, Registration Act, Developmental Rules

    My experience in the area (years):
    About 15 years in Documents 3 years in Property Law 6 years in Contracts, conciliation, Arbitration

    Organizations I belong to:
    Vishal Associates, Chennai Legal Advisor for Real Estates, Promoters

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    Graduation in Engineering Graduation in Law

    Award & Honors:
    working for that

  • Member (Account Deleted) says :
    respected, if a person who is not married only had sex chat with a married girl with her consent on a social networking site. and they both never met. and the chat was only for 2 days is this any offence committed by that boy?if her husband finds that chat can it be any harm to that boy? who never met her.

  • DR SURESHA G says : Property Issue
    Dear Sirs I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion . My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975 My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997 They have 10 childrens 1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years -Married 1955 2. H S Parvathamma Alive - with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956 3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years - 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) -Married in 1966 4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years - 5 Childrens Married in 1966 5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959 6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968 7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966 8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966 9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970 10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975 Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows 1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value 2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value 3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties The quiery is Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased) If so could you please advise how to approach Awaiting the response from the member friends Dr Suresha s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)

  • Manjulanathan says : Please Reply... Urgent Sir...
    Action on Secretary of Apartment Owners Welfare Association. I am a member in our new apartment welfare association since 6 months in Chennai (TN). The Secretary is very very irresponsible and serves different menu for different people. The Secretary is very very short tempered and uses abusive language in you ask him any questions or does not listen to him. In short he is a HITLER type. Everyone is scared of the Secretary of the association because he is having close contacts with the builder of the apartment and is infact working for builder also besides his wife is owning the flat in the apartments. Recently I had serious verbal arguments with the Secretary because I got vexed up with this irresponsible behaviour. Since then he stopped talking to me. He (Secretary) avoids me. He also warned me that he will Cut Water Supply to my Flat and will not accept any Monthly Maintenance charges from me. I understand his mind and he is waiting for me for a default in Monthly Maintenance charges. He has told all people working / security / cleaning & maintenance staff in the apartment to neglect me. He started harassing me by not accepting Monthly Maintenance Charges from me. I am really worried with his behaviour. I informed to President of our association but he is help less because the Secretary is having close contacts with Builder as builder is owing 40 flats in the apartment. Please advise me what sort of action I can take on this Secretary of Apartment Flat Owners Welfare Association because he is not collecting Monthly Maintenance from me and threatening to disconnect water supply. Everyone supports Secretary because of his nature and close relationship with the builder. Please advice what action I can take on this Secretary of Apartment Owners Association. How I can protect my Rights without loosing my Self Respect. Thanks in advance. Manjunath Chennai

  • Lisa says : Property deed
    Hi,This is regarding my property in Kerala. After my fathers death the property was divided into 3 parts.Myself, mother & son.After that my brother said he does not neeed his it was only in my mothers & my name.The tax for the house is paid im our both names. Recently I found out that my brother has forcibly put pressure on my mother to give part of her share as a gift from me to him. My mom does not want to give it to my brother. Now she wants to give the whole property to me as a gigt. how to go forward with this. I have questions to ask 1. Can the old papers be taken back or destroyed What is the procedure for that. 2. Can my brother claim for the property after my moms death. 3. will the court say it has to be written clearly or need the daughters signature & the sons signature. 4. Can she make a will saying that she wants to give to me (daughter) by her own will & no one has right over it. 5. Can a gift deed be changed.I am not able to get any kerala lawyers so I am asking you.A kerala lawyers answer is needed. Hope to get a clear response.Thanks for reading.

  • Prateek says : sir plz write your valueble comment on this Prateek Handa 9027277736

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799