LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

law point on once case is dismissed

(Querist) 13 March 2011 This query is : Resolved 
can anybody from experts give citation from supreme court/highcourt and express what is the law point that once the case is dismissed on merits can any tribunal or court can give further direction
Jitendar Kumar gupta (Expert) 13 March 2011
see the principal of resjudicate Under section 11 of CPC.
RAJU O.F., (Expert) 14 March 2011
Appeals and Revisions can be filed in cases dismissed by lower courts even if the disposal was considering the merrits of the case. There would be lakhs of decisions by Appellate Tribunals/ High Courts/Supreme Court on such decisions.
M V Gupta (Expert) 15 March 2011
I agree with Mr. Raju. But the appeals or revisions have to be filed within the prescribed time limit. If no appeal / revision is filed, the judgement /decree becomes final.
jayesh sinha (Querist) 17 March 2011
i am very much thankful on giving your opinion on law point that one case is dismissed no further direction can be given in my case respondent number 2 instead of appealing or asking for review in highcourt against the judgement given by their applelate authority preferred to write simple letter to appelate authority that the order given by him has typographical error and asked to rectify it the appelate authority made revision of its own order without hearing the petitioner though as per section 344 of cantonment act 2006 the order attain finality the appelate authority does not nhave power to review its own order respected sir i beg with folded hand to send me citation number of such case in supreme court or send atlest one downloaded citatio copy on my email address i am a service man and helping self my asking advise from legal expert like you if you can spare your valuable time can you send some citation of supreme court

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query