M V Gupta's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 2671

+ View Full Profile

About me

I  retired as the Principal legal Advisor of NABARD in the rank of Executive Director. I also worked as Dy.Legal Advisor of the Reserve Bank  of India.After retirement started Practising as Advocate and Legal consultant since 2002 at Mumbai. Practised as an Associate and Senior consultant with M/S. Dave& Girish & Co, a leading Lawyers Firm in Mumbai from 2002 to 2005. Thereafter practising independantly. Acted as Legal Adviser for two Asian Development Bank studies undertaken by M/S. Price Waterhouse Coopers, New Delhi. Specialising in Conveyancing, drafting of Commercial Contracts and appearing in the High Court and Consumer Disputes Redressal Commissions, advising and guiding Cooperative Housing Societies in Mumbai. I have good exposure in redevelopment of Societies' properties and obtaining of deemed conveyance of property for the Coop. Hsg Societies in Mumbai..

Phone: 022-26200320 ; Mobile: 07498134906. e.m.ID: vgupta.matta@gmail.com. or Vgupta.matta@yahoo.co.in.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    succession, wills, consumer disputes, conveyancing,cooperative societies,arbitration,construction contracts,title to properties,civl disputes, foreign exchange, labour laws

My area of expertise
    arbitration,consumer laws,personal laws,cooperative socities,banking laws,conveyancing,fema,labour laws

My experience in the area (years):
    forty years

Organizations I belong to:
    Retired as Principal Legal adviser from a national level oragnisation in the banking sector and practising as Advocate since 2002.

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    nil

Educational credentials:
    BA.BL.CAIIB

Award & Honors:
    nil

• Ankit says : Money lender's Licence for Gold Loan Business
    Sir, Do a Sole proprietor need Money lender's licence or RBi licence for starting Gold Loan business ?

• Member (Account Deleted) says :
    respected, if a person who is not married only had sex chat with a married girl with her consent on a social networking site. and they both never met. and the chat was only for 2 days is this any offence committed by that boy?if her husband finds that chat can it be any harm to that boy? who never met her.

• DR SURESHA G says : Property Issue
    Dear Sirs I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion . My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975 My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997 They have 10 childrens 1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years -Married 1955 2. H S Parvathamma Alive - with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956 3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years - 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) -Married in 1966 4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years - 5 Childrens Married in 1966 5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959 6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968 7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966 8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966 9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970 10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975 Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows 1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value 2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value 3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties The quiery is Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased) If so could you please advise how to approach Awaiting the response from the member friends Dr Suresha s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)

• brindha devi says : grand father property
    Dear sir, my grand father have 2 sons and one daughter he made conditional settlement deed of his property to his two sons on 2010..in that one son is looking him good and other son not cared him much.. so he planned to cancel the one son's settlement deed he went to registrar office and prepared cancellation form and though the parent document is with their sons he cant able to cancel the settlement deed and last he made a will of cancelling the uncare sons settlement deed and decided to give the property to one of his daughter and will is made by notary public with two witness.. whether settlement deed revoked by will? now grand father is no more.. he made his will on aug 2012 and died during april 2013.

• varun says :
    Unfaithful girlfriend. I saw your profile on www.lawyerclubindia.com I have an Issue, I would be greatfull if you can suggest me some thing. Issue: I had a girlfriend. We were planning to get married this year. Our relationship was very deep and intimate. Suddenly from last 1 month or so she changed her mind and started refusing to marry giving feeble reasons. I tried to convince her but she and his younger brother are threatening to lodge a false complain against me that I have been stalking and harassing her mentally. We were having sexual relation and it was her who initiated. My query: If she lodges a false complains, to counter it, can I lodge a complaint against her for physically exploiting me by promising to marry me?? I read many times in the newspaper where woman are lodging complaint against men on the above bases, under the charges of rape. Can it be applicable vies- versa? I no longer wish to marry her. I have some of her photographs, 100s of SMS and some videos by which I can prove that we were having very close relations. Thanking you. Varun Sharma Email: varun_sharma3@rediffmail.com Cell : 9429173460

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41397

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×