LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Anonymous   02 February 2021 at 22:57

Noc for rks contractual employees

Respected sir
I’m working under health and family welfare department Himachal Pradesh in RKS contract as staff nurse. There is one year left to complete the contract. Now I selected in AIIMS. There is need of NOC or not.kindly explain.

Bhagwan sahay   02 February 2021 at 21:19

Magistrate is not giving footage of theft

CCTV footage in shoplifting case given with Challan
it doesn't contain any obscene
on hearing date just after challan presented lawyer wrote application for asking footage
& give to magistrate
Magis. said ask to P.P.

public prosecutor said footage has given to you when challan copy was given to you
if not given to you why did not you object that time
& lawyer said to P.P.i raised objection
p.p. wrote something on application
then lawyer forward it to Magis.
& magistrate has not given order to give footage after application moved
& next date given after one month
1 .does it mean magistrate suppose it has given to us because he didn't order to give ??
2. will magistrate not give us footage ??

Jayakumar M   02 February 2021 at 18:35

I am not aware of what my mother received in partition

I am a married woman from kerala, my mother's legal heirs are my father , myself and my brother.
my mother died in 2017 and nobody is informing me about what she received in partition from her side.My mother has two brothers and her mother was alive till Jan 2021 .
I requested my father as well as my maternal uncle with regard to partition deed / details , but they are not sharing any details with me ,
I had also another issue with my father after my mother's death , my father tried to take my mother's legal heirship by relinquishing my rights to him .
I request you to guide me how to get the details of partition deed

Karthikeyan R   02 February 2021 at 12:52

Financial consultancy service under advocate profession


One of my friend he is an advocate, doing legal practice since 2010, he is also doing financial service to customer by arranging bank loan for his business development etc., For his service, he did loan arrangement for one of his client, during 2015. As against which he got a cheque for his service charge for arranging bank loan but it dishonored and he filed NI 138. During trial, accused counsel pointed and demand that he can't file suit against accused and his above service is against of bar act etc.,hence case to be dismissed....

In this case, he need to be submitted written arguments with any citation for justifying his financial service is also come under the advocate service etc.,

I need your help in this regard pl, kindly reply at the earliest pl


Anonymous   02 February 2021 at 12:05

Kind attn. p. venu sir

kind attn. P. Venu sir as i am also legar heir or coowner of the property occupied by me no one objected and consented. No any objections or obstacle raised by other heirs. the property was constucted out of common family joint earning purse and also constructed out of income by way of other ancestral prop

Read more at:

Anonymous   02 February 2021 at 11:54

Attn. venu sir expert

complain filed against family members including husband under 498a and Dowery prohibition 3,4,5 FIR Registered and also came in a news paper 3 years passed no news or developments received from Police station except one visit of Women police to record the statement.that also two years back. No news for trial charge sheet or status of the said FIR.

mohan andhansare   02 February 2021 at 11:49

Leave & license eviction due to non payment of license fees

My house in Koparkhairane , Navi Mumbai is licensed and registered under leave & license for five years to Zee learn Ltd for Kidzee usage . Zee learn is not paying license fees from Jan 2020 and not vacating the house sitting Covid reason . AS per the contract they are supposed to vacate if license fees for two months in succession is not paid. We have not utilised this clause for vacation in consideration of sympathy. Zee learn is now informing in Jan 2021 they will pay for Feb and March 2020 only and has not paid till this date thereby total unpaid license fee is from February 2020 till February 2021.
We are now interested in getting peaceful possession of house along with due license fees and restoration charges . How quickly we can get the possession and balance license fees and which court we have to apply for redressal
Your Guidance and valuable advice is requested..
Regards and thanks
Mohan G. Andhansare

Anonymous   02 February 2021 at 11:28

Need help in my father's case

There is a criminal case on my father for correcting the governments record. But actually he didn't do that. Because of some other officials only he did that. And he was filled a criminal case on 1994. But still the case is going on. He is going to court every month for vaidha. He is fully depressed and now his age is 65. He cant able to see properly. He cant able to hear properly. Please give some idea for my father to relieve from this case.

Ashok Raj   02 February 2021 at 07:20

Obc certificate for ssc cgl 2021

Sir i had applied for ssc cgl 2021 but I didn't apply for obc certificate in crucial date.i applied after crucial date but i am eligible to obc Ncl there any problem arise during document verification

Anonymous   02 February 2021 at 05:24

Can i file additional petition in a pil seeking stay order

Sir I have filed a PIL in Madras HC in 2017 regarding sub standard works are carried out in panchayat by contractors. Contractors submitted bogus bills for 25 lakhs n received panchayat money. Commercial tax department certified that those are bogus bills. Collector in counter affidavit nowhere defend or object about the bogus bills charges. Case not listed for 3 yrs. More such type of allegations are on record all these yrs. Same contractors are awarded further works. Can can I file stay petition additionally praying stay the contractors until PIL is finalised?


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query