P. Venu 's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 10796

+ View Full Profile

About me

A postgraduate in Chemistry and graduate Law. Worked for about a decade in private sector. Joined Indian Salt Service in 1984. Worked in various parts of India. Retired on 30th June 2013.


Since enrolled as an advocate with the Bar Council of Kerala. Practicing at Vaikom.



    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Service Law on pay, promotion, conduct rule, disciplinary proceddings, administrative tribunals and related matters. Civil law on matters related to land tenure, land revenue and assessment, land acquiaition etc.

    My area of expertise
    service law and land law

    My experience in the area (years):
    25 years in service law More than 10 years in land law

    Organizations I belong to:
    Salt Commissioner's Organisation (Salt Department) under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Government of India.

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    M.Sc. LLB

    Award & Honors:

  • Ravi Tiwary says : Service matter
    Sir my dad was serving in crpf jharkhand.He was dismissed from service.so can we file a case in patna high court or in jharkhand high court.

  • Mustafa Bhat says : 498A & 406 Written arguments
    Sir, In my 498A & 406 case oral arguments was done, after oral arguments both counsels requested for written arguments which was allowed by Court, Now the prosecution is saying that they will submit the written arguments one or two days after the defense will submit their written arguments and after providing a copy of defense arguments to prosecution. Can any one please guide me what is law on it. Is persecution correct.. Any Law / Judgement plz.

  • Member (Account Deleted) says : Hallow
    Hallo sir. Writing abt http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Deceiving-and-defeating-by-spouse--694031.asp It is not perception. My spouse has told me the fcats and claimed to adjust with it as they are going to continue in the same way now openly with declarations. Can you please suggest anything

  • Sanji-Paul Arvind F says : Civil - Problems caused by neighbor's
    Thank You for your valuable suggestion Sir..

  • Divakar says : Please
    http://www.legalserviceindia.com/lawforum/index.php/topic,8365.0.html http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/-159134.asp

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41397

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798


  LAWyersclubindia Menu