right to advocating self

This query is : Resolved 

05 April 2010

I want to know that whether a simple graduate person (i.e. not an advocate) can file Civil Writ Petition before High Court of a State for himself?, without taking help of an Advocate? I want to know this because fees of Advocates have risen so much that a poor educated person is about unable to get justice through Advocates. Advocates them selves should also think about this,in fact Advocate is most greedy class nowadays !

Suryanarayana Tangirala (Expert)
05 April 2010

I am sorry do u think Advocates here in LCI are greedy giving advices free of cost???kindly with draw the comments y friend not all are alike plz don't the community at large, in so far u r query is concerned u can file a writ for u rself(Party-in-Person),the are free legal aide center in every court u can approach them good luck

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Expert)
05 April 2010

Self medication is restricted to a large extent.

Self pleading is permitted in every court.

But, self medication is done to a large extent and self pleading is done in rarest cases or by exceptional litigants.

Kiran Kumar (Expert)
06 April 2010

Tarsem Singh think before your write any thing in public.

06 April 2010

Any person can approach Court for his grievance as party in person.

Sir we all here for sharing knowledge and not for any publicity of fees.

You want advice for free but you post your grave opinion about lawyers in their platform itself. is this right? Recall your word first

P. Venu (Expert)
06 April 2010

Every person has the right to appear as Party-in-person before any judicial forum. I have appeared many times before various benches of the Central Administrative Tribunal and once before the High Court of Gujarat. However, a party in person can seldom be detached or objective. A party in person cannot be on the same shoes as a professionally committed advocate. However, it is an undeniable truth that, more often than not, such professionals are a rarity.

Ashok Yadav (Expert)
06 April 2010

Tarsem singh ji, advocates are not coming at your door to demand any thing, its you who are going to advocates to fight for you. A person has spent his life in his education and profession, if he demands money, whts the wrong in that, you must have doing some profession, can you do public service. If you need free assistance you should go to Legal aid center. And dont use these types of words here on LCI platform we r giving free advice to the persons like you. You should appologise for your words.

Tarsem Singh (Querist)
06 April 2010

I apologise for my words written in flow of emotions, i did not want to hurt any body or institution. Thanks for your advice(s).

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu