Kiran Kumar's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 3748

+ View Full Profile

About me

I am a lawyer at present practising in Punjab & Haryana High Court at Chandigarh.  Originally I belong to Jalandhar and I have been dealing with different nature of cases before Hon'ble High Court at Chandigarh.  

At present I am dealing with Criminal Matters, Civil Matters and Rent Matters.  I have been dealing with Writ matters also. 

email: harry.law@hotmail.com  

Cell No. 09814303538

(Consultation Service through e-mail and phone is not available as free service)

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Criminal Law, Civil Law including Rent matters and Service Law related matters are being dealt by me. I can not answer any tax related legal issue.

My area of expertise
    Criminal Law, Civil Law, Rent Matters and Service Law

My experience in the area (years):
    Eight years

Organizations I belong to:
    I am a lawyer in an independent capacity, having work at Superme Court of India and Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh and some of the work also in District Courts Jalandhar (Punjab)

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:
    in addition to LL.B i have also done Post Grad. Diploma in Cyber Laws

Award & Honors:

• Divakar says : Please
    http://www.legalserviceindia.com/lawforum/index.php/topic,8365.0.html http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/-159134.asp

• Umesh Khanna says : MCA complaint /NCLT Case
    I had filed a complaint in MCA & ROC and also filed a case in NCLT against a pvt ltd company for fraud and forgery, the ROC has replied to my RTI that MCA has issued order initiating proceedings under 206(4) against the company. should I withdraw the NCLT case?

• Member (Account Deleted) says :
    respected, if a person who is not married only had sex chat with a married girl with her consent on a social networking site. and they both never met. and the chat was only for 2 days is this any offence committed by that boy?if her husband finds that chat can it be any harm to that boy? who never met her.

• DR SURESHA G says : Property Issue
    Dear Sirs I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion . My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975 My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997 They have 10 childrens 1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years -Married 1955 2. H S Parvathamma Alive - with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956 3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years - 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) -Married in 1966 4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years - 5 Childrens Married in 1966 5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959 6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968 7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966 8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966 9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970 10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975 Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows 1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value 2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value 3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties The quiery is Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased) If so could you please advise how to approach Awaiting the response from the member friends Dr Suresha s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)

• DR SURESHA G says : Property Issue

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41397

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×