Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

how to relise a person on whom a N-B-W is pending from the custody of his fathear?

(Querist) 01 April 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Respected sir

This is to bring notice iam p.padmavathiw/o p. kishore on whom a non-boilable werent is pending on cc no 473 in 13th additional metropoltician court nampally from dec 2005 to till date. I have lodged a complaint on my-in-laws and my husband in begum pat women police station in the yaer of in-laws took an antispatory bail.due to my husband upscanding police shown my husband as upscanding and filed a charge sheet in the court.the honourabel court had please to issue a non-bailabel warrant on p.kishore thay had issued a letter to to consulate general of sanfransico to impound kishore passport. .after that I tried to find the details of my husband through emails from employment of my husband and consulate general they cleared that kishore left u.s.a on may 23rd 2006 to his parents place India and his passport had been impounded and his visa is terminated by u.s.a govt.after getting those email I along with police north zone went to my in-laws place they cleared to police that they have no information of their son.but,in the month of june 22nd 2006 an advocate by name jogram tejovath who is legal counsil for my in-laws .had filed a bail pitition on p.kishore name stating that p.kishore s/o p.madan mohan presently staying in u.s.a .in 13th addl metropoltician court.but it was dismissed by the court on the same petition he made all false allegations on me which are purely defamatory. The vakalth nama which is filed for kishore bail pititionis sizned by p.madn mohan who is A2 in the ccno 473 in nampally court and father of A1. .there is no embassy stamping or any affadivitti given by kishore to lawyer or to p.madan mohan. I lodeged a complaint in the Barcounsil of andhrapradesh on oct 1 2007 questioning the advocate on whose instructions he made those allegations the legal counsel in his return comment ments he filed a affidavit of madan mohan father of kishore stating that he is the father of p.kishore his son is in u.s.a and his son deputed him for signature on vakalath nama. After getting those papers I approached police north zone for help they had issued a letter too madan mohan to furnish u.s.a address of his son but in replay letter he said that he had disclosed all the affairs from his son fro 2005 and he had no knowledge of his son from that day. am ready to send all the emails and affidavit and police repaly letter for perusal of honour.p.madan mohan is playing and misguiding the court and police department. Police are telling that they cannot help me in this matter because madan mohan already had bail on 498 case.i approached a legal counsel by name suresh bodge he filed a petition wpsrno 5031 habeas corus under art 226 of counstution in the high court praying for directing to respondent 1 to 3(polise department) to produce kishore. but it is dismissed on 11 march by the court stating that my petition does not maintainable for habeas corpus

My husband kishore is in the custody of my father in-law in order to avoid arrest madan mohan tried for bail.statting that kishore is in u.s.a bu t it is dismissed by the court on the same day. and in affadivitii he stated that kishore is in u.s.a but in the repaly letter to police he stated that he have no information of his son from 2005.he disclosed all the affairs with his son. All the email are cleared that kishore is in India.

Pls kindly guide me how to relise my husband from p.madan mohan .since kishore is the A1 in ccno473 in the 13th additional court.because of his non appearance till date all my cases are pending from 3 years for this iam bearing a great loss pls kindly refer my matter and guide me how can I get a court order to relese my husband from p.madan mohan.. who is using his bail as weapon for not producing kishore in the court
Thanking you,

sampoorna (Querist) 01 April 2008
pls kindly guide me iam ready to send all the copies for your kind persual on your email id. pls send me your emailaddress
sampoorna (Querist) 01 April 2008
my father-in-law is also ready to pay the maintance amount in the famaily court for maintance case which is pending on my husband from 3 years. an N-B-W is also pending on this maintance grounds also.can my husband fathear can pay the amount and and recall the N.B.W in this maintance case?pls kindly guide me for this also

sampoorna (Querist) 01 April 2008
thanking you,
TSBehera (Expert) 01 April 2008
You can file a complainant stating facts regarding failure of polive to produce A-2 ,to concerned SP and put up your case with grivance cell of IGP Police AP.

Moreover if no action by SP say after 30 days or so inform the matter to court itself filing the copies
a.haridasan (Expert) 02 April 2008
dear sampoorna, heard ur problem,if ur husband still in he custody of father in law and the warrant is still pending against him ,it is an offence for concealing the offender against the law.More over u can make compliant before the magistrate u/s 172,166,173,177,181,188 ipc agist the police or and the father in law with the support of condradictary documents which delivered by them before the court .,,u can file a writ petition before the high court agianst the non compliance of law comitted by the police on that regard .father in law can remit the maintaince amount before the family court through the consel or not ,if properly advised by the husband ,because the warrant is merely pending based upon the money matter . adv.a.haridasan,thrissur ,kerala
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 03 May 2008
dont file writ petition it will fall upon you.....go for cancellation of bail or file an appropriate complaint with the magistrate.
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 03 May 2008
dont file writ petition it will fall upon you.....go for cancellation of bail or file an appropriate complaint with the magistrate.
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 03 May 2008
dont file writ petition it will fall upon you.....go for cancellation of bail or file an appropriate complaint with the magistrate.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :