LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Anonymous   19 December 2018 at 18:20


Dear sir, If 498a case is withdrawn by wife in trial court by compromise deed by paying permanent alimony and then here itself the case can be closed without any problems again in future on me and on my family members or I need to go for quash in High court with compromise deed. Thanking you

Himesh Kumar   19 December 2018 at 16:59

About maintenance and divorce

Dear Sirs,
My friend had applied for divorce in court 2 years back.His wife is taking 3000/month as maintenance., stating as she is not working.she is an MBA Graduate.She was working in a company and quitted recently after the court ordered for 5000/month.we came to know about her job and was not able to get proof of payment or working n that is a private it training company.w e asked the MD and Hr of the company but agreed that she was working.and and we have proof of telephonic conversation.we asked about the same to provide us but they help me in this regard,how to get proof from private company.

Ali   17 April 2018 at 19:30

charge sheet getting delay

Dear Experts,

My case was registered in the month of Oct 2017 with following sections 323,363,506r/w149 IPC.Accused were arrested installment base due to their influence(7 members in Nov month,5 members in Dec month & 4 members in Jan2018). Now police delaying to file charge sheet in court. From last couple of months they giving same answer...'ll do by this weekend. I am fed up by listen the same answer.Plz advice how to followup or speedup to get charge to be done.

Anonymous   17 April 2018 at 17:38

Compassionate ground job


I am asking this query after losing all My hopes. My Mother was employed at MES( Military Engineering Service) Narangi Branch as LDC. She expired when she was still employed by MES due to Health issues. After a year, I applied for job based on compassionate ground (due to financial issues) (Age 17-18 years approx that time). I have been visiting MES narangi as well as MES shillong every year to ask for the reason why haven't I recived the job Yet.
After a number of files they show me the list of candidates appointmented on which my name is never mentioned as selected under compassionate ground. I have been checking their online website to double check thelist, still I haven't been able to find any Job on MES. People get jobs within a year or so, but why haven;t I ??
Please asked what best I can do on this case.


Gayatri Gayatri   17 April 2018 at 07:55

Regarding tenant law / house rent law

Experts , kindly advise and guide me

I gave my house for rent 2 years back. At that time drafted few conditions like paints maintenance , house flooring maintainence etc on a white paper and got it signed by my tenant. Now my tenant is not maintaining house properly. I incurred lot of loss.

1) can I file a case seeking compensation from my tenant ? If so could you please guide me with the procedure.

2) my tenant is not vacating house even after me giving notice of 1 month verbally. Can I approach police station and give complaint? Is there any legal procedure?

Kindly help me on both points ( point by point)

Anonymous   20 November 2017 at 15:03

Is it possible that one advocate file case form both side

In Case of Divorce advocate of both side are same

Anonymous   20 November 2017 at 11:58

Last hearing is pending but advocate does not show the docs.

in a divorce case when last hearing is pending in court we ask form our lawyer to show the papers which is going to submit in relating to our case. but he refuse to show the papers.
we does not have any papers but we want to check what is the claims in the paper.
please guide me what is remedy available to us.

Bhavani   15 November 2017 at 15:04

Property law

60years Widow daughter in law can inherit the property from father in law property.

ashwin gunjekar   15 November 2017 at 11:58

Filing a case in court

Iam a student nd ,in want of part time job so i take a look in olx for a job ,i have found 1 job , i applyed to that job after few day i received a call and they asked mi my adhar card nd my 12th marksheet so i send them through email ....muje ye email diya or bole ki ye email me snd karo ( i send them my documents they said that there will be online exam if 1 score about 70 my payment will be ₹28500 nd if i fail then they said paiy ₹4500 as a penalty i agreed ...they send mi one aggrement ..waha likhe tha ki ..if you fail .will have to pay ₹4500( i thought from my 1st payment) .... .so i aggred afer attending exam i thought i may pass in exam because questions were asked about computers nd iam bcca student ..but result they giv was soo poor ..only 33marks ..i dont believe because i know i have given my best anyway after that they call mi nd say that u have failed in exam nd have to paid 4500₹.......if u not pay .. court me case dalenge bole or .gujrat ana padenga case lagne thats why iam in trouble plzzz help mi

Prasad   15 November 2017 at 11:35


1 My mother expired a year back. She has kept me as only nominee in postoffice depoists , which is registered in books of records.
2TThere is claim form issued by post office , in that there is a coloumn which demands two witness to be signed
3 Can my brothers/ wife sign as witness , postmaster refuse to accept my family member as witness.please request guidance

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query