how to put the case on graviance cellof IGP ?

This query is : Resolved 

02 April 2008

respected sir,

is there any different cell of IGP?
where i can give a complaint to concern SP.pls kindly explain how to give a complaint to the SP ? should i produce all documents to the SP which iam having to show the guilty of my father-in-law (A2).i lodged a complaint in women police station begumpat an N.B.W is pending on my husband in that police grounds. to which SP i should approach?

thanking you

Kiran Kumar (Expert)
26 April 2008

well there must be some office of local administration or Mini Secritrait in your area....find the name and adress of the Local Senior Suprintendent of Police or the Commissioner of Police. Send him a letter explaining your grouse in detail. When you have already lodged a compalint then tell him to lodge an FIR and let the accused be proceeded against as soon as possible.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x