how to put the case on graviance cellof IGP ?

respected sir,

is there any different cell of IGP?
where i can give a complaint to concern SP.pls kindly explain how to give a complaint to the SP ? should i produce all documents to the SP which iam having to show the guilty of my father-in-law (A2).i lodged a complaint in women police station begumpat an N.B.W is pending on my husband in that police grounds. to which SP i should approach?

thanking you
sampoorna

Kiran Kumar (Expert)

well there must be some office of local administration or Mini Secritrait in your area....find the name and adress of the Local Senior Suprintendent of Police or the Commissioner of Police. Send him a letter explaining your grouse in detail. When you have already lodged a compalint then tell him to lodge an FIR and let the accused be proceeded against as soon as possible.

×