LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashok Yadav's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 286

+ View Full Profile

Hi Ld. Friends...

I have expertise in the matters of Land Acquisition, Family law , H.S.A.,H.M.A., Divorce, Maintenance, N.I. Act (Sec. 138 Cases), M.A.C.T Cases, Succession/ Partition/ Adoption/ Family Settlement/ Will, Specific performance of contracts, Injunctions , Consumer court cases.I have expertise in drafting of various types of agreements /contracts and handling matters related to real estate & property matters, land procurement and scrutiny/ due diligence of the same, Preparation of search report of all types of properties (throughout India).

You can contact me for drafting of all types of Contracts and Commercial Agreements, MOU related to any business, Lease Deed, Partnership Deed/Sale Deed/POA etc., all types of Agreements related to Real Estate/Property matters or for any other types of drafting i.e. Complaints/ Pleadings/deeds/agreements etc., preparation of title search report of all types of properties or for consultation on legal issues.

 Ashok Yadav 


My Web Page:-

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    i can answer all civil, N.I. Act, Family law and all types of property related questions and specially all questions related to real estate business.

    My area of expertise
    Civil, property, real estate & Family law.

    My experience in the area (years):
    five years in the area of Civil, property, Family law & real estate.

    Organizations I belong to:
    A reputed real estate company.

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    not applicable.

    Educational credentials:
    L.L.B. (Three Years Course).

    Award & Honors:
    Not Applicable

  • jiten says : matrimonial
    * jiten says : matrimonial * jiten says : matrimonial my wife was living with in-laws from last 1year seven month she was blaming me that i am demanding dovery it was totally false she demanding me mentainence und..sec125 we have settlement in mandla court that i will pay her 3lakh in full and final as mant.. she said me she will give me divorce and we will live saperately 1lakh ipad there and it was decided that 50 thou..i will pay at raipur when we will five petition for in mutal concent and rest at the time when we get the decree after 6 month no she was not appear in the court what can i do in this situation shall I GET Divorce in this situation i have this thing in written.i have a son of 4year how can get her custady please replay. What is the ground for me to take divorce and how much time it will take

  • kiran rathee says : marital dispute
    the husband was a mechanical engineer in HONDA COMPANY.. and the girl is M.SC maths but she used to live at home. the girl child was born in sept 2006 out of this wedlock.. the nature of wife was not good as she always had some problem with others.. she even used to fight with her husband on small issues. eg i'll not prepare food or always order from outside, never gave breakfast to her husband after having three maids.. but the husband always had a compromising nature and never said anything to her.. he just wanted to live happily with her at any cost.. but she always used to fight on petty issues.. she even don't like his parents and other members of the family.. she just wanted to live alone.. she was not happy to see anyone from her husband's family. the husband's family never interfered in their matter and were not aware of the issues between their son and daughter-in-law .. the disputes heightened b/w husband and wife and finally the husband left his job in 2008 and started living at home and the wife left her matrimonial home and went to their parental home.. the boy's parents came to know about their fight but they managed to bring them home in bhiwani and asked them to live peacefully.. but again after few days she started fighting with her husband and now also with in-laws without any reasons but the boy's parents never said anything as all members of the the family are highly educated and reputed too.. but she was not ready to live with them and again left her in-laws home in april 2010 and filed a case under domestic violence Act,2005.. the in-laws even don't know that on what basis she filed the above said case. they went to girl's home and asked to live happy with her husband wherever she likes but she refused.. the husband tried alot to solve his marital dispute but still she is not agreeing to live with him.. she is asking for property out of her in-laws property and want to live alone in that house without her husband but now after filing a false case against all of them, the in-laws are not ready to take her back home .. but the lady want to live there only on the first floor of that house without her husband.. the wife, at present is lecturer of mathematics in college and she get this job because of her father-in-law as he is the head of that college, he also helped her in studies of M.PHIL but she can never understand the value of family and family relations.. her parents never said anything to her even on her mistake and used to abuse boy's family.. now the husband also don't want to live with that lady and want to take divorce from her.. as he don't want to let suffer his parents anymore because of that lady.. please tell me what are the remedies available to us..what we have to do? how can i help my aunty, uncle..?? thank you.

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query