kavksatyanarayana's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 2772

+ View Full Profile

About me

I am an under graduate.  I retired from ap government service as Sub Registrar/Supderintendent nearly two years back.  I am very interested in law.  i am residing in Vizianagaram, Vizianagaram taluk and District of Andhra Pradesh.

kavksatyanarayana, kavksn@gmail.com


mobile: 09490929460

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?

    My area of expertise

    My experience in the area (years):

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:

  • sridharan says : Forged documents
    Thank you for your reply sir I wish I could have taken your help since this is karnataka sub registrar Office and your kindself is from andhra.

  • jains says : civil
    what if the property is in the illegal possession of somebody. What case is to be file?

  • Ranjit says : GARBAGE DISPOSAL
    Sir the ones who may be inconvenienced are the ones who are paying. They are ready to bear the inconvenience if the defaulting members do not pay. We operate on the New Bye LAWS of CHS. Is there any legal issue if we stop picking up their garbage

  • Member (Account Deleted) says :
    respected, if a person who is not married only had sex chat with a married girl with her consent on a social networking site. and they both never met. and the chat was only for 2 days is this any offence committed by that boy?if her husband finds that chat can it be any harm to that boy? who never met her.

  • aditya says : please sir answer i am mentally depressed due to t
    my name is rishi .I have the following family members: *2 sisters *1 brother *1 mother We had an ancestral property of 40 acres Out of which my father before his death registered 25 acres in my and my brother name jointly.and rest 15 acres he gave unofficially to my mother and he died without any will.so now I think that 15acres would be equally divided among: *my mother *my brother *my 2 sister *and myself So this was the situation and "now" my mother and my sisters are ready to release their shares in my name through relinquishment deed or gift deed.so the problem is actually that 15 acre is still in the name of dead father i.e.it is not yet partitioned so my questions are: 1..will the relinquishment deed will work when shares are not registered in my sister's name? 2 without partition can relinquishment deed can easily challenged in court because my brother would definitely challenge the deed? 3( most important). If my sister along with my mother transfer their shares in my name through deed without partition and after that if I along with my two sisters and mother file a for partition will it work and if not than please tell me another to get the shares without partion ?

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49873

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 42886

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799


  LAWyersclubindia Menu