Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Anonymous   24 September 2021 at 10:53

Is certified copy of a christian will valid ?

I am Christian widow Women, is my husband WILL certified copy valid to prove this as original.
what Law is followed for christian with respect to civil rights.

Anonymous   23 September 2021 at 22:45

Filing complaint on behalf of company

i am working with a private company and have been asked by my office to file a complaint in local police station against another employee on suspected charges of funds embezzlement.
i am required to give my employee code and and also sign the complaint.

will it have any legal implication on me and get me involved into it for all further developments or show that any case is ongoing under my name as these days aadhar or other ID number is taken for filing a complaint.

please guide urgently.

Anonymous   23 September 2021 at 22:16

Cancellation of development agreement cum general power of a

Ten members of our family made an development agreement cum gpa irrevocable in 6th March 2010 since today he has not done any work except 3 slabs for a tower ,one of our members ie, my sister died 3 years back,and my brother aged 69 years is also bed ridden ,he is unable to talk , he is on fluids only , 1. 96 acers are given for development, in past they taken loan for a iron factory and evaded crores of money to the government 11 and of years gone no response ,we are at heavy loss due to not completion of work, he breeched the agreement , carelessly, we are felt mentally agony ,we are all middle class , please give us solution sir for immediate action , he turned up his board ,

SatyaNarayana   23 September 2021 at 21:43

Regarding court fees, stamp duty fees etc paid in court

Hi Sir,

I have filed a case on a person who vows money to me but didn't gave. Promissory note case. Money recovery Act. Now that person is asking for compromise in lok adaalat.

I have spent money for some court challans, stamp duty etc at the time of filing the case. Now that we are getting compromised can I get that money from court? If so wats the procedure?

Means , what I want to ask is, amount which I have spent in initial stages for stamp duty, some challans etc Can I get them back if we settle the case in lok adaalat ? Please answer.

Piaray Lal Pandita   23 September 2021 at 16:35

Apr grading

i want to know what is the adverse remarks in the APR. Normaly gradings are being given by the officers at very levels such as outstanding, very good, good, average, and below average.

sandesh   23 September 2021 at 16:32

Property in name of three brothers


Anonymous   23 September 2021 at 15:01

Christian widow senior citizen woman 66year-need will origin

Dear Sir/madam

Hi, I am A Christian widow senior citizen woman 66year. Earning by husband pension of 1.44L yearly. having 2 children Son and a daughter.
There is an old house which was built by my husband long year ago, and it is ancestral property.
My Husband died very long time ago after writing (I was present) a WILL That (all rights on all belonging goes to my Wife only, No one shall shave any rights on my belongings. I have got the certified copy of my husband WILL from registrar office) and the property is still in his name. After his death the house was occupied by me.

After my son marriage he started abusing psychologically & monetarily to me for not transferring the property into his name. My daughter was denying not to send at Ashrama, but he did not listen to her. He forcibly put me into a mental hospital for my unknow treatment and snatched house key from me at hospital. And grabbed all original property document, REGISTERED WILL of my husband, money, Gold, household items, Pension doc, ATM, furniture everything.

My situation become worsen and was feeling like I am slowly being killed. I told my daughter and she saved me, even after my return I was continuing my conversation with my Son and stayed as well with his wife and children. During stay I again noticed the same, asking for property division, and a small share to daughter. Multiple mental torture and problem, restarted. This time I decided to stay with my daughter.

As I have no place to stay, I asked him to make the house how it was before and get me everything what you have taken.
He denied and filed a case and court has order interim stay order on that property. And I am sked to visit court, Feeling like Either way am being killed here as well, Only my Moral support is my daughter.

I went to Police and filled a complaint, during interrogation, Police were supporting my Son, as he denied and says I do not have WILL, he never saw that, and father was not in position to make any WILL. Which is completely lie. He also shown me during my stay with him.
I noticed Police is being influenced by something.
I repeatedly asked police to file FIR of theft and hep to retrieve the document, also Spoke to DSP, He mention we need court order to file FIR in this case. PI denied and forced me to sign on his statement, that I am agreeing what son mentioned. I did not Sign.

I would like your expert suggestion the kind of actions, I should take, that would not be met with a challenge at this age 66Y, from him & allow police to retrieve all grabbed item from my old house, WILL is must.

He has plenty of money to buy the best lawyer. And influence people/authorities.

Here are my questions & what I want to accomplish. I would be very grateful to a team of very able advocates on this forum to suggest necessary steps at this moment keeping in mind my age(66 Year, Widow) and no one around me except my daughter.

(1) I want my husband Original WILL back immediately. and all property document from him, (Police is not supportive)
(2) How can I terminate interim stay order?
(3) Considering my income and age, I am not able to spend much on lawyer nor influence people,
Only my daughter is helping, even she has her own life.
(4) Is there a statue in Indian law that would protect a Senior citizen like me & expedite my case?

padmaja p   23 September 2021 at 12:59

Tsd on donations

Sit, please let me know, is required to tds on donations paid to trust by donor.
Is there any provision on donations.

padmaja p   23 September 2021 at 12:55

Appointment of auditor for trust

Sir, please let me know, that trust is required to appoint auditor after its incorporation or else.
Plz Let me know whats a provisions for auditor of trust.

Ashok B.   23 September 2021 at 12:29

Hindu succession laws

A (Grandfather) acquired a land in 1940 on perpetual lease basis at his native place in Rajasthan and constructed a house on it, herein after referred to as the “said Property”. A spouse was B (Grandmother).

A (Grandfather) and B (Grandmother) died intestate in the year 1982, after coming into force Hindu Succession Act, 1956, and 2001 respectively , after coming into force Hindu Succession Act, 1956, leaving behind his only heir son C (Father) under the Hindu Succession Law governing them. C (Father) was married to D (Mother) and they had 5 children E (Granddaughter), F (Granddaughter), G (Grandson), H (Grandson) and I (Grandson).

C (Father) and D (Mother) made a joint will in the year 2009. Under the Will the said property and other properties and assets were to be given to survivor of them (ie vice versa) and after the death of both the said Property will be given to I (Grandson) only. C (Father) died in 2011 and D (Mother) died in 2021 leaving behind E (Granddaughter), F (Granddaughter), G (Grandson), H (Grandson) and I (Grandson) as their heirs.

Now question arises whether the said Property will now go to I (Grandson) as per will of C or will be equally divided between E, F, G, H and I (All Grandchildren) as an ancestral property (HUF)?


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query