Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora

Queries Participated

Pradeep   07 August 2022 at 19:43

Regarding probate of will

Respected Sir,
We have been granted order granting Probate of Will and we paid 75000/- stamp duty and received Probate on those stamp papers. Now to get certified copies of that Probate, will we have to submit the original stamp papers on which Probate has been typed before Probate Court?

continue
PRAJWAL KUMAR LINGAYATH   07 August 2022 at 12:43

Moot court sec 302 and 304b

Please solve my moot problem

continue
PRAJWAL KUMAR LINGAYATH   07 August 2022 at 12:38

Moot court

Please solve my moot problem

continue
Anonymous   07 August 2022 at 11:51

Section 138 of niact

if accused in 138 ni act submits cheque for loan amount in magistrate court then can court refuse to accept it.

continue
Anonymous   07 August 2022 at 01:09

Need assistance on pagdi systems

Hi we are staying in a chawl since 1980 and rent was 30 rs and 40 rs for 2 rooms . The imla malik didnt allow us to repair house since. In 2019 since my house was on bad condition I repaired my house which she objected however we did repair. Now the imla malik keeps increasing rent after every 3 month's please advise us the right as a tenant as we have a legal document that states the amount paid to her under pagdi system when the house was purchased and rent that will be paid that is 30 and 40 rs. Since Imla malik is increasing the rent I told her to give me legal document that she is increasing the rent. Please advise what I need to do as I have not paid her rent since last year. Should I pay her rent without the legal agreements.

continue
s.vinodhbabu@gmail.com   06 August 2022 at 20:00

Stating falsehood and obtaining a order of a court

REGARDING Mr.B"s PROPERTY WITHOUT IMPLEADING HIM, Mr.A OBTAINS AN ORDER OF THE COURT BY STATING ABSOLUTE FALSEHOOD. MORE PRECISLY Mr.A OBTAINS A DIRECTION IN A WRIT PETITION REGARDING Mr.B's PROPERTY WITHOUT PUTTING B AS THE PARTY. WHAT IS THE COURSE OF ACTION AGAINST Mr.A ?.

continue
Balaji Suryavanshi   06 August 2022 at 12:10

Co op housing society move in out charges

We have some companies like MTNL, BMC & RIL as share/flat holders in our society. Are they required to pay move in / out charges each time their employee occupying flat changes?

continue
Balaji Suryavanshi   06 August 2022 at 12:06

Co op housing society transfer premium

continue
Sachithanantham D   06 August 2022 at 11:42

Compliant under section 138 and 142 of ni act

HI SIR
LOAN WAS TAKEN BY GIVING PROMISSORY NOTE PLUS CHEQUE AND HYPOTHICATING IMMOVABLE ASSETS
PROMISSORY NOTE VALIDITY EXPIRED
NOW DUE TO DISPUTE THE FIANCER PRESENTED CHEQUE AND IT WAS DISHONURED AND FILEED THE COMPLAINT UNDER SEC 138 AND 142 OF NI AC
IS IT VALID SINCE PRO NOTE EXPIRED AND LOAN TAKEN IS GURANTEED BY HYPOTHICATION OF ASSTES AND IT IS STILL VALID
PLEASE ADVISE THANK YOU

continue
vaibhav   06 August 2022 at 08:52

Leasehold to freehold

Has anyone done leasehold
To freehold conversion of a residential property in kanpur(kda)

continue