SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 12

+ View Full Profile

I am 65 years young. I did my LLB from Osmania University, Hyderabad  through Evening College during 1999-2002 and passed out with First Class marks aggregating 62%.  I am presently retired having worked in a PSU Bank for more than three decades. Last posting where from I retired was the Forex Treasury at Mumbai.

My basic degree is B.Com from Nagarjuna University and I did Banking Diploma Course of CAIIB from Indian Bankers' Association (IBA)  after joining the Bank. So my qualification can be read as B.Com., CAIIB., LLB

I am quite interested to further pursue my Legal Studies but due to lack of time from the busy schedule of Bank, I could not do so.  Working in the Head Office of the Bank gave me ample opportunity and exposure to various legal matters and it was quite interesting to know the issues and discuss the matters for solutions and I am sure joining this forum shall help me in this direction.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer questions relating to the Negotiable Instruments Act and banking-related queries. I can also answer questions relating to property-related queries.

My area of expertise
    I worked in Canara Bank for 34 years, dealing with Advances, during which time I had handled many legal issues.

My experience in the area (years):
    I did my LLB from Osmania University and secured first class with 62%. Having worked in Bank handling advances, I handled many legal matters.

Organizations I belong to:
    Worked in Canara Bank from 1983 to 2017 handling most of the time Advances and Suit filed accounts for recovery

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Nil

Educational credentials:
    B.Com CAIIB and LLB

Award & Honors:
    Secured First Class in LLB Member of Chairman's Club for 2001 and 2002 under the Category of Recovery

No comments on me
Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799