Thrishika Kumar   11 December 2021 at 17:41

Moot case problem

1. Republic of vindhya is an Asian subcontinent which is in India
2.The airport authority of vindya AAV is statutory authority and they want to create and upgrade it
3.kobayachi construction is a statutory body established In 1975 which is in singapore and one of the top construction company
4.In November AAV called a tender for construction of a new airport in Gotham city several projects were give to kobayachi company from vindhya which is in india
5.Later this project of AAV was given to the kobayachi company and kobayachi and AAV company entered into contract and Kobayachi company agreed to finish that project by December 2020 and they started the project on July 2016
6. On March 3rd 2019 kobayachi acquired Lim green energy it is renewable company energy in singapore generating power using solar and wind energy lim green energy is a wholly owned subsidiary of kobayachi and it also powers all of kobayachi projects
7.later kobayachi subcontracted lim green energy to supply electricity for construction of the new air port in Gotham city the entire project is ruined by power generated through these solar panels by subsidiary company
8.by end of December kobayachi had only completed 70 percent of construction contrary what was decided in agreement AAV decided to terminate the contract for breach in the following month AAV had still not cleared all the dues for construction that was already completed since the final payment was to be done after the construction of the project The government also called for a new tender for compulsion of the said project
9.The AAV despite several requests from kobayachi failed to make the payment aggrieved by this kobayachi along with LIM green approached honorable Supreme Court of vindya for the appointment of arbitration wherein they had to select two arbitrators from a panel of 5 recommended by the avv AAV even argued that this Court cannot appoint arbitrators since the arbitration is foreign seated kobayachi is also seeking an interim relief

Anonymous   24 November 2021 at 21:23

Job in final semester

Sir i am in final year of M.Sc and got a govt job.....can i continue my studies and use M.Sc legally to apply for other govt jobs

Deepak Tripathi   24 October 2021 at 16:03

Regarding job application

Respected Sir,

I was fined for chain pulling as I sat on a different train and pulled the chain. Now, in the form filling I am asked that whether I have been fined by any court of law. Does the chain pull fine counts in the court of law?

20261D8003 M A ALIM AHMED   28 September 2021 at 18:26

My father name in telangana ssc certificate is different

hello,
my fathers name in my birth certificate and educational certificate is wrong.. and in my aadhaar card and voter id card is according to my fathers name and correct.
I am not able to change the name in educational certificate according to SSC 10th telangana. I can change the name in my birth certificate according to my fathers name through govt office, so the question is:
if get the gazette of India notice and Affidavit attach with my Education certificate will it suffice for making passport and get visa for Canada. or there will my any objectification as education certificates will have another name and adhaar passport voter id card will have another.
thank you.

Anonymous   16 September 2021 at 17:15

Education loan (collateral) - original sales deed missing

I have secured admission for post graduation in college at Canada. However, to support my education, I would required loan of 22-25 L (total course expense). We are willing to provide house as a collateral. The house was at the name of my father who is no more and without transferring property papers on the name of my mom we have lost the original sales deed. However, we have got the certified copy of the deed from registrar office and also, we have got the non-objection signed from our other family members. I have been trying to fix this property paper issue but not able to find the way and I am loosing time.

Can certified copy with death certificate and past house tax receipt will work?

What other documents will work as a collateral?

SANKET BAGADE   27 August 2021 at 21:18

Eligibility for govt exam who has faced ufm [cheating]

After a lot of year I got a Central government job. So there is a question in attestation form that... Have you ever been debarred from any university examination ? Yes/No ? I faced ufm(unfair means) in university exam during my college days will if affect my govt job now

Anonymous   27 August 2021 at 17:41

Sslc ಟಿ.ಸಿ ಯಲ್ಲಿ ಜಾತಿ ತಿದ್ದುಪಡಿ ಕುರಿತು .

Sir/Medom,
ನನ್ನ ಹೆಸುರು ರವಿಕುಮಾರ್ .ಎಸ್ ನಮ್ಮದು ಕೊಪ್ಪಳ ಜಿಲ್ಲೆ ಗಂಗಾವತಿ ತಾಲೂಕ ಗಂಗಾವತಿ.ನಮ್ಮ ತಂದೆ ಅವರು ನನ್ನ SSLC ಟಿ.ಸಿ ಯಲ್ಲಿ ಯರಕುಲ ST ಎಂದು ಬರಿಸಿದ್ದಾರೆ .ಯರಕುಲ ಎಂಬುವುದು ಆಂಧ್ರಪ್ರದೇಶ ರಾಜ್ಯದಲ್ಲಿ ಬರುವಂತಹದು. ನಮ್ಮ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕದಲ್ಲಿ ಕೊರಚ SC ಪರಿಶಿಷ್ಟ ಜಾತಿ ವರ್ಗಕ್ಕೆ ಸೇರಿರುತ್ತದೆ.ಇವೆರೆಡು ಒಂದೇ ಜಾತಿ ಆಗಿರುತ್ತದೆ.ನನ್ನ SSLC ವರ್ಗಾವಣೆ ಪ್ರಮಾಣ ಪತ್ರದಲ್ಲಿ ಪರಿಶಿಷ್ಟ ಜಾತಿ SC ಕೊರಚ ಎಂದು ನಮೂದಿಸಬೇಕು ತಿದ್ದುಪಡಿ ಮಾಡಬೇಕು .ಇದಕ್ಕೆ ಪರಿಹಾರವನ್ನು ತಿಳಿಸಬೇಕು ಎಂದು ನಿಮ್ಮಲ್ಲಿ ಕೇಳುಕೊಳ್ಳುತ್ತೇನೆ.

Anonymous   27 August 2021 at 04:28

Does ufm(unfair means) makes u unfit for govt exams

I have been selected for govt exam, I faced ufm(unfair means) in university exam in College days and now in the attestion form I have to answer it
Will it affect my job ??

vishal   20 August 2021 at 11:23

Working as guest faculty with regular m.tech course

Hello sir,
I working as guest faculty in govt Engg. college of Haryana from august 2013 on an hourly basis. In 2013 - 2015, I completed my M.Tech degree in regular mode while working as guest faculty from an institute 200 km from govt Engg. college in which I am working as guest faculty. Now someone has filed a complaint against me.
kindly help me clarify if doing regular m.tech is wrong while working as guest faculty on hourly remuneration.

Ramesh Sisodiya   31 July 2021 at 06:05

Regarding operation of wait list in autonomus institutes

respected sir
i have given exam of aiims jodhpur for JE post
- there were 4 posts (3 UR and 1 obc)
rank marks
1st. 167(EWS).......on ur seat
2nd. 148(OBC).......on ur seat
3rd. 146(UR).........on ur seat
4th. 161(OBC*) ABSORBED OBC SEAT. REASON--- couldnt fulfill age criterion of UR.
WAIT list of candidates:
1) UR (143 marks)
2) obc (142 marks)
3) obc (139 marks)

now if rank 4th(on obc reserved seat) from the selected list not joined the job, who is called next from the wait list ???

reservation has given, during making result publish(provisional list) now , will wait list also be filled as per catagory (OR) merit wise, as the wait list given by department is common.

and if they call wait 1st candidate as per merit, then there seats arrangement would reamin the same i.e 3 ur and 1 obc ............kindly help me out