LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   25 March 2021 at 16:46

College not responding for providing b.ed degree certificate

Good evening sir/Ma'am,
I am Purva Singh. I enrolled in B.Ed. 2016 to 2018 from Chaudhary Ranveer Singh University Jind,under Haryana College of Special education.I cleared all the semester.
Due to financial issues, I was not able to pay the full fee of the college. But now I want my certificate and also request the Director to make few installments of the leftover fee amount and issue at least the marksheet, so that I can apply for a job anywhere.
But they are not responding w, nor picking up calls.

Please suggest with suitable step towards getting this.

Best regards

Apurv Gaming   22 March 2021 at 12:57

Study while working

My father passed away in july 2020 i have given compassionate appointement on his basis and i have been studying ballb 3year completed should there be any issue when my college complete and i want to submit those documents in railways record

Nandini Mukhopadhyay   21 March 2021 at 19:52

Enrollment query

respected sir/ madam,
I am a recent graduate from Mumbai University and have enrolled in Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa. But due to corona i have had to shift back to Kolkata, and now wish to practice here for at least a couple of years, maybe more. Do i need to get registered with the West Bengal Bar Council separately? if yes, is it mandatory to disclose my prior enrollment? (I am appearing for the AIBE this April). Is it better to register with the WB Bar Council after getting my AIB license?

Anonymous   18 March 2021 at 16:33

Act beadkhal

Sir i want to ask you that is there any act into which a father can remove his son legally inro society in ary age.?

Amitesh Sangewar   18 March 2021 at 11:17

Whether divorce deed is a valuable security?

whether divorce deed is valuable security under section 30 of IPC 1860?

Anonymous   16 March 2021 at 17:02

Clarity to apply obc

Obc issuing certificate says that,

The term "Ordinarily "used here will have the same meaning as in Section 20
of the Representation of the Peoples Act, 1950.

And ,

Representation of the People Act, 1950

20. Meaning of "ordinarily resident"

52 [(1) A person shall not be deemed to be ordinarily resident in a constituency on the ground only that he owns, or is in possession of, a dwelling house therein.

(1A) A person absenting himself temporarily from his place of ordinary residence shall not by reason thereof cease to be ordinarily resident therein.

My obc certificate is given based on my dad's ordinary residence in rural area only. But the issue is my dad has only kisan pass book as address proof which is valid address proof according to government website.

And also we are not staying in village from past 10 years, and the only house we had there is not in living condition, however according to act it says that we are not ceased to be ordinary resident if we abstain from living there.

Obc issuing case worker is discarding our claims based on kisan pass book, he is demanding EPIC card or Adhar card.

Can i not get obc based on kisan pass book?

T.Chakrabarty.   06 March 2021 at 11:48

Bank loan

Dear Lawyers ,
I am a retired person aged 65 years.
My son had availed an education Loan in 2010 to which I was a guarantor .

After repaying for 2 years he lost his job and was unable to continue payments as and is unemployed since then . He is driving an Uber to earn a living.
The Loan turned NPA on 14/6/2017 and my son offered a one time settlement of Rs 50000 to which the Bank did not reply.but sent letters for Onetime settlement camp in November 2017 & May 2018.There was no correspondence from Bank till Nov 2020 .
In Nov 2020 my son again wrote to bank ( E mail ) repeating the offer of Rs 50000 & mentioning the initial sanctioned Loan amount & total repayment made .
The Bank has now set a legal notice & threatened Legal action .
My questions are :
1) Is the recovery time barred as no action was taken for 3 years after the Loan turned NPA .
Does the letter Dt. Nov 2020 change the position and reopen the case from its time barred status ?
2) Can the Bank initiate Legal proceedings now?

I will be very obliged if you kindly give your valued opinion and save an unemployed youth & his retired Father

Thanking You in Anticipation.

T.Chakrabarty .

Rakesh Meena   28 February 2021 at 23:09

Rscit certificate

सर मै जे.वि.एन.एल. कर्मचारी हू मैंने RSCIT CERTIFICATE कोर्स बिना अनुमति के किया है
सर क्या RSCIT के लिए डिपार्टमेंट अनुमति जरूरी है कया?

Anonymous   25 February 2021 at 20:13

Servings legal notice

Can I serve legal notice to indian who is working in Dubai & procedure

perry ram   13 February 2021 at 22:56

Flat on rent to students in gujarat

Many flat owners in housing society in Gujarat denies to give flat on rent saying it could not be given to students as well service people bachelor under rent agreement. Is there any Rules for said denial? Please guide urgently. Thanks. E mail : Paresh Thakkar.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query