LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Upsc form name changed

(Querist) 21 February 2024 This query is : Resolved 
Hi sir/mam
I want to apply for Upsc.
My name is different on 10th marksheet. my degree is also in original name of 10th marksheet. And I changed My religion through gazzete certificate. Now I want apply in new name of gazzete but I don't have Any Educational documents with new name.
I am very Nervous about If upsc Reject it
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 21 February 2024
Did you change your name and religion through the Gazette? If so enclose a copy of the Gazette notification. Otherwise, you shall get your name to a new name through Gazette.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 21 February 2024
name in any educational document will not change.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 21 February 2024
You can apply with the new name as published in the gazette and attach the copy of the gazette publication along with the application along with other certificates to prove that you underwent the name change process properly.
Gudiya Shaikh (Querist) 22 February 2024
Thankyou for valuable Reply
Yes changed through gazzete but There is fear in mind if Upsc Accept or not?
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 22 February 2024
Your fears are unnecessary.
You have to worried only when you have done any illegal manipulation.
If not then there's nothing to scared about this
Gudiya Shaikh (Querist) 23 February 2024
Yes you are right.
But main problem is Upsc application have no provision for gazzete certificate verification online..I mean If I put my new name and is not matching with my 10th marksheet name. And Even form does not asking for Gazzete certificate To provide them for verify..So I fear about if computer system not accept my new name so what I do??please ??

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now