Anonymous   22 May 2022 at 19:29

Mbbs completion

My child had taken admission in MBBS in year 2012 in Pvt Medical College. She is in Final year and is left with 2 papers out of 4 to be cleared . In 2016 onwards she is under medical treatment and could not pursue her studies effectively due to which she got further delayed in clearing her papers. At that time when admission was taken I understand there was no time period to complete the course. ie no maximum tenure in years was defined.

In NOV 2019 National medical Commission (erstwhile Medical Council of India) came out with amendment with 10 years of period to complete MBBS.

Now I would like to know if such amendment dated 4th Nov 2019 is applicable to my child since she took admission in year 2012. The new Act says it is effective from date of publication. If Yes then what is the legal remedy if my child is not allowed to take exams for completing her course. This will have setback to the child

Is there any petition elsewhere in India in any court to challenge this amendment for such students.

Need guidance

Anonymous   13 May 2022 at 22:23

Epf and regular course

Main Lic office main office attendant ki job karti hnu , ye job purely private and outsourcing and temporary job hey , but mera epf kat rahi hey and mera UAN number bhi hey. Kya main B.ed Regular degree course kar sakta hnu , ye illegal hoga ya illegal hoga.age Jake ye course invalid ta nhi hoga mera epf katne ki wajha se....

Harivardhan Kauzu   09 May 2022 at 12:25

College donot provide certificates

hello sir/madam,
we are the students of Lenora college of engineering
we pursued your MTech post-graduation in 2021 and until we won't get certificates from college, college staff demanded that we should pay the entire fee because government fees reimbursement was not deposited so we registered a complaint on the spandana government portal. A team informs that there is a low budget in Ap due to that we are delay. but almost 2 years completed without certificates how can we get a job, is there any law to help us.
thanks and regards
students.

Anonymous   09 May 2022 at 12:19

College donot provide certificates

hello sir/madam,
we pursued your MTech post-graduation in 2021 and until we won't get certificates from college, college staff demanding that we should pay the entire fee because government feereburisment was not deposited, we registered a complaint on the spandana government portal. A team informs that there is a low budget in ap due to that we are delay. but almost 2 years completed without certificates how can we get a job
thanks and regards
students
students.

Harivardhan Kauzu   09 May 2022 at 12:09

College donot provide certificates

hello sir/madam,
we are the students of lenora college of engineering
we pursued your mtech post graduation in 2021 and untill we wont get certificates from college, they demanding that we should pay entirefee because government feereburisment was not deposited, if we ask in spandana government portal there is low budget in ap due to that we are delay. but almost 2 years completed with out certificates how can we get a job
thanks and regards
students.

Anonymous   18 April 2022 at 18:09

Customer at hookah bar, effect on job and visa

I and my friends were present at a hookah bar which was raided at 5 am in the morning. Officials took our name, address and contact details and we were asked to visit the police station along with our pan card and adhar card later that day. We were allowed to go by 7:30 am. When we went at the police station they filled a form were they took our name, address, contact, passport details and name and address of a third person (not present at the raid), to this form they attached photo copy of my adhar card and the third person's as well and also took my thumb print and signature. Later on a bail bond they wrote mine and third person's name, address, contact number and signature.
They didn't take any kind of fee or charges or gave us any receipt for the same.
My question is will this thing affect my visa approval for UK and USA?
Will this affect me while applying to a job both private and government?
Will this be seen are asked during a NOC?
What are there allegations on us, why is it bail bond when we weren't arrested?

Anonymous   10 April 2022 at 12:03

12th repeat

i have passed my class 12th from rajasthan board and i have also done bachelor of arts but now i want to become doctor , can i pass 12th again from nios?

CAPTAIN AMERICA   31 March 2022 at 09:14

Father name correction

Sir My father name in my all documents including school lc addhar pan card election etc all have the same name nasirbhai but my father name in his documents is abdul nasir so is it creates a problem in future?

Anonymous   28 March 2022 at 00:40

Why you should eventify as your sidekick

event app has been giving ease to event planners these days. An event organizer app is an essential tool for you if you want to have an organized and smooth sailing planning of events.
‚Äč‚ÄčEvents planning has risen with the technology revolution. If you are having a problem with the next event that you will plan, good thing there are lots of management software that you can get. We all know that anywhere and everywhere, mobile apps have been a trend. People have taken advantage of using apps for conference registration platforms, seminars, and events.

To know more about event management app click here
https://eventify.io/

Anonymous   16 March 2022 at 10:02

Admission in ll.b course - reg.

One of my friend is deceived by an advocate who has assured to get admission in LL.B course in Law College and collected Rs.40,000/- through his bank account. The said advocate is dodging to return the amount, inspite of several reminders and request. What is the way to get back the amount? Thanks in anticipation.