LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Music In The Viens   24 January 2022 at 18:33

Transfer of plot from huda

I have purchased a plot in Faridabad & made an agreement with seller. After the agreement the seller goes to Germany before COVID Period in Mar.2019. But due to lock downs & impact of COVID, he is not able to come in India.
Now, Please suggest how do i get Conveyance Deed from court and also get HUDA Transfer in my Name.
Thanks,
Rajeev Sharma

continue
mabusubhani   24 January 2022 at 14:09

Rectification deed

Respected sir
In original register deed property mentain as my ancestors Property and also VRO give declaration as property belongs to my ancestors.
Now I can change my ancestors Property as my husband's ancestors Property in rectification deed

continue
sanjay singh   23 January 2022 at 13:58

Property right after my mother death

I come to about Hindu Succession Act. All legal heirs has the right in my morher property but so many times I have seen High Court has power to decide on moral based. In short My brother was abscond more than 22 years.My mother has given statement in her dv filed by mother against my wife.My brother is staying separately since after his love marriage.After that no relation was maintained.My mother get admitted in hospital by me (younger son Sanjay Singh).I having a financial crisis from feb 2020 but previously I had a medical policy previously for my mother treatment and once I admitted her in private hospital but this feb 2021 I supposed to goto private hospital but due to lack of financial support I brought her govt cooper hospital vile parle mumbai.I reached on time in a hospital but due to negligence of casualty dept of a hospital she got brain stroke and they were treating her as Corona Patient.After 24 hrs I got to know she is negative but it was too late she did'nt get proper treatment.There are two parts in a brain both was damaged.After that she never responded or brain dead. I mean to say When doctor said about my mother she must be corona symptom.I said to my elder brother please you and your wife both are earning they were estate agent and car dealer.They never supported to my mother in any form of financial as well as any moral support.I was crying and shaking please save my mother life because doctors of govt hospital will killed my mother and admitted in Corona Dept.My brother said to me, no you can't take her back she would die if we leave this hospital.

My question to all " Is this kind of son?" who never supported in a last breathe also and now he has come for the property. Judges are blind only see what is written in law of property rights.They don't see the betrayal son of mother. As a son our obligation towards our parents are bound soon after birth but my brother he was elder than me he himself decide for his love marriage and left my mother alone.Any how I started earning and start supporting her.One more about my mother was also abandoned by my father.She was a father and mother for me. How much she has struggle for her livlihood as a son I feel her pain about my mother.In that situation my mother and I were stand again.

I am requesting to all experts please help me to get justice against my mother.Every one is saying not a single ruppees of my mother should go to my brother as well as to his wife. Regards,
Sanjay Singh

continue
sanjay singh   21 January 2022 at 18:05

Property right after my mother death

I was staying with my mother since long but my elder brother who were not in touch after his love marriage.since 22 years.My brother were like abscond,there were no relation with me as well as with my mother.Now he wants property right after my mother death from my mother house which was owned by my mother own income.At present I am younger son staying in my mother house.I am the nominee of the said house.Not only that I am maintaining the the said flat since 15 years that is my bank detail is showing.Before I used to pay in cash for maintenance.More I was maintaining my mother too for my medical Bill's to food every thing.Now my mother is expired and my brother is demanding his rights in my mother bank account and property.

continue
shyam lal   21 January 2022 at 16:11

Limitation act

What is the time period in which Partition of immovable property be done among the inherited through a court ? or it does not come under the limitation act...
..

continue
Anonymous   21 January 2022 at 09:57

Daughter share in father property

My father had 3 daughter and 3 sons .
All the property in his name was purchased by him .
He expired in 2001.
My mother expired in 2015 .
I am 71 years old now .
My brothers divided my father property among themselves through unregistered will ( came to know about the same recently) dated 2000.
Can I claim my share in father property ?
Is the recent supreme court judgement helpful in my case ?
Plz advice .
Thank you

continue
Smt Kamal Jadhav   20 January 2022 at 16:04

Housing society query

I am a senior citizen lady having a flat in Mumbai suburb.
Recently the Society has issued a rule book, on which I have few queries.

1. As per page 10 of rule book, for subletting flat, a member has to take permission from society.
a) Is it compulsory as per Bye-laws to take Society permission or we can only intimate to society before subletting.
b) As per rule book, bachelors, students & single working professionals are not allowed. Is it as per Maharashtra co-op HSG society rules? or any other law. Whether society has the right to disallow above professionals?
2. As per page 14 (section 23) of the rule book, society is charging heavy penalties for some items. Whether society has the right to decide/ charge any amount as penalty or there is any upper limit restriction on penalty amount as per Bye-laws.

Please provide your reply/ suggestions in above queries.

continue
Mandar Desai   19 January 2022 at 17:30

Can tenant claim on temple's trust property

Dear Sir
We are staying in temple's trust building in mumbai. The room is named of of Uncle, now he passed away in 2020. I am a nephew , i request to trustee to transfer the room on my name or his brother's name. But trustee is not agree to do the same. They are saying if he has no nominee , then you have to surrender the room. We are paying rent regularly and electricity also paying by us.

Can we claim on that room pl advice

continue
brsasireddy Online   19 January 2022 at 14:55

Daughter's rights on a property.

Good Afternoon,

I am planning to buy an agricultural land in tamilnadu. Here is some details,

1. Property 1.5 acres was bought by someone in Feb 2005 and at that time, the seller had 4 kinds (2 daughters and 2 Sons) . In the sale deed they did not mention the daughters name and only mentioned sons name in the sale deed. It is ancestral property to the seller.
One daughter was minor and another one was major during at that time(2005).

2. The purchaser is selling the land to me now and the Elder daughter (she was major 2005) is ready to come for the registration and another younger daughter (also major now) not will to come for the registration.

What is the rights of the daughter (minor in 2005 and major now) can file case on the property now/later?. Is there any red flags (legal issues) on my purchase?. Please let me know.

S.

continue
brsasireddy Online   19 January 2022 at 14:53

Daughter's rights on a property.

Good Afternoon,

What is the rights of the daughter (minor in 2005 and major now) can file case on the property later?. Is there any red flags on my purchase?. Please let me know.

S.

continue