bharat khatwani   17 June 2024 at 19:28

Termination of rent agreement

Pl. check out rough draft of termination of tenancy. Pl.suggest ways to strengthen it,.... Without Prejudice
Date: {today's_date}
To: Mr. ******
Address: **********
Subject: Formal Notice of Tenancy Termination Pursuant to the Transfer of Property Act, 1882

Dear Mr. *******

This communication is written on behalf of the lawful owner of the premises situated at ***********. It serves as an official notice for the termination of your tenancy agreement, as outlined in Section 106 of the Transfer of Property Act, 1882.

The termination of this agreement is based on the following compelling reasons that necessitate immediate attention:

Change in Ownership: Following the recent transfer of my client's family residence in accordance with their late mother's wishes, they are no longer in possession of a personal residence within Ahmedabad. This situation triggers the termination clause within the tenancy agreement, allowing them to reclaim the property for their own use.

Property Damage and Unauthorized Construction:

On August 11th, you reported filling a large cavity in the property. However, you simultaneously expressed concerns about the house becoming structurally unsound, raising serious questions about the cause of the damage.
Unfortunately, rather than engaging constructively to address these issues as outlined in our letter dated September 10th, 2023, your response consisted of a legal notice filled with inaccurate claims. We subsequently elaborated on this point in our communications dated November 11th, 2023, November 26th, 2023 (reminder of the first letter), and January 15th, 2024. Furthermore, your response deflected from addressing the potential structural concerns, constituting a violation of trust.
In the absence of a cooperative response, my client was compelled to contact the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation (AMC) to investigate the situation. Their findings revealed that the extension of sewer and water pipelines at the property lacked the necessary permits.
We hereby request that you, within the next 30 days, provide a certificate from a qualified civil engineer confirming that the unauthorized construction of the pipelines did not contribute to the reported structural damage. Failure to comply with this requirement may necessitate legal action under the Act to rectify the damage caused and recover any outstanding rent.

Additionally, the AMC findings revealed unauthorized construction of outbuildings (bathroom, WC, and kitchen) on the property. You are required to oversee the demolition of these structures under the supervision of a qualified engineer. Once complete, you must provide a completion certificate from the engineer verifying the satisfactory demolition. As part of the move-out process, you are also required to furnish clearance certificates from the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation (AMC), Torrent Power, and the Revenue Department, confirming that all outstanding utility bills and property taxes have been settled.
Verification of Rent Payments:
We refer to your legal notice which included a check for ₹3,600. Additionally, your claim of consistently depositing rent payments directly into the designated bank account requires verification. We request that you provide documented proof of these rent payments within the next 15 days. Acceptable documentation includes bank transaction receipts or account statements demonstrating the alleged direct deposits. Furthermore, you are required to collect all outstanding rent payments, including but not limited to the aforementioned ₹3,600 ONCE AGAIN , by providing a cheque, demand draft, or cash, whichever is most convenient for you.
Please be advised that failure to comply with the directives outlined in this notice and to vacate the premises within 30 days from the date hereof will necessitate further legal action to safeguard my client's property rights and enforce the termination of the tenancy agreement.
Your cooperation in ensuring a smooth transition and preserving the structural integrity and legal status of the property is paramount. Should you require clarification on any aspect of this notice, or have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
We anticipate your understanding and prompt compliance with the conditions laid out herein. Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

Anonymous   15 June 2024 at 09:02

Members name display on housing society

If a Member of coop housing society doesn’t wish to display his/her name on the Society Board at entrance. Can a society leave his/her name plate as blank?

Pratayaksh Kukreja   13 June 2024 at 07:02

Loan against property settlement

i have loan against property of rs4200000 total from which i have paid 7 years emi now my financial condition is not good so i want to settle my loan can it be settled

Anonymous   11 June 2024 at 22:25

Legal notice with baseless claims

My Tenant sent legal notice on 25/09/2023 claiming Rs 400,000 on basis of 24 year old oral agreement by my father before his death for renovation. tenant did not mention this in his letter dated 11/08,Did not mention it in his Reply of my notice of 25 Aug.2011,tenant did not send WA ,SMS, ETC, tenant has not given details of expenses, amount is highly inflated this amount is enough to build totally new house, double in size, it violates provisions of limitation act 1963,this claim is made to sidestep content of my letter dated 10/09.In this letter I had asked details about pipe lines layed by tenant without my informing me and without seeking permission of municipal authorities.

Chris Hunt   09 June 2024 at 15:56

Property issue

Some 15 Years back due to some reasons. Lot of my thing become viral and I become jack off all the bad things. My parent was also become the victim.
To avoid the criticism from people, my mother gave a notice in the news paper that she disowned me.
Now my parents are dead and we are 3 brother's.
Does it me that, I cannot take share of my Property now.
Property was originally bought by my grandfather. My father inherit it and gifted it to my mother.
And all the money in her accounts

Before my mother's death, I was the only Son who was living with for 3 year and not my other 2 brother's.
Since childhood, I was more close to my mother then my other 2 brother's.

Anonymous   08 June 2024 at 19:42

Transfer and selling of property

Hi sir
We have registered a land in the name of the institution which is running a school. It is a small town in Karnataka. Due to the hardships of running the school and debts we have to sell the property which is in the name of institution. The loan is also in the name of institution. Thak you

Sri Pad   07 June 2024 at 22:28

Land sold by seller to 2 people

Hi Law gurus, need you advice on how to proceed, where the same land has been sold to 2 different buyers across different years. I am the 1st buyer with all the documents in my possession. Came to know the seller sold the same land to a different buyer.
What legal actions can i take to get my land back.
Any advice on this is greatly apprenticed.

Anonymous   05 June 2024 at 18:38

Lease deed hold property

Need some guidance

A is property holder has given land to B on lease for 10years(Register lease). Now B approach to our ban for credit facility of TL for construction of shed on lease property and WC both facilities under pmegp with CGTMSE coverages.

A is neither guarantor nor partner of firm.
Whether Equitable mortgage will be done on lease property or not.

Though assests created out of fund.
What happened if account turned NPA within 1year
whether Serfesai will apply.
No guarantee will be given by CGTMSE department because account turned NPA within lock-in.

What is openion EM of lease is applicable or not.

Please guide me.

Anonymous   05 June 2024 at 11:58

Land possession - legal heir

Sir ,
I have purchased land in 2021.the land was in name of Ramesh ( name changed ) . His father had acquired this property through legal heir certificate. And then after father died , mother had possessed land through legal heir certificate.
After this the mother had registered land in the name of his second son ( Dinesh /name changed ).

I had possed the land from Dinesh.
Now in 2024 , Ramesh wife comes and claims for possession of land and says the in laws had sold the land without her consent.

Does she have any rights ? On the land . Her name is not specified in legal heir certificate, can this certificate be changed?
Land ,patta ,approval all documents are in my name.

Does this affect my possession of land .

Sam@502381   01 June 2024 at 12:52

Grama kantam registration

Dear sir Register Document for Gramakantam Land is valid Registration year in 2014, actually in that place have old house but in register document mentioned Oprn land, is there any GOs related to registering Grama Kantam lands In telanagana