Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora

Rajat Tiwari   03 July 2022 at 18:46

Dakhil khariz of society plot

I have been looking for a plot in Lucknow. I have come across a type wherein dakhil khariz of plot is in the name of a society and can not be done in the name of individual.
I want to know will there be a problem in buying such plots. Besides how to ascertain genuineness of seller since mere a sale deed is available with the seller, which may be older.

continue
Ramakrishnan   03 July 2022 at 13:30

Property rights

I am a 72 years old retired person. I had purchased three landed properties earlier in my wifes name (registered in her name) with funds from my sources completely , no gift deed was executed.Now, my wife says I have no rights over the properties. The present residential apartment where we stay is registered jointly in our names(me & my wife) but completely funded by me. Kindly clarify as to where I stand regarding my rights on the above.
Ramakrishnan ,Chennai

continue
Venkat Durgai   30 June 2022 at 23:13

Correction of boundaries

Hi I purchased a site in 1992. I have not constructed any structure. Now in 2022, I wanted to sell that site but noticed that the boundary on one side is mentioned as 22 instead of 21.
The sellers ( more than 10) almost all passed away. Few of the original sellers, the children and grand children of the diseased are available now. But they are not cooperating for the deed correction.
What is the solution?
Regards.
V Durgai

continue
Hitesh Shah   29 June 2022 at 10:29

Transfer of office flat- by vertue of gift

1, I AM TRANSFERRING MY OFFICE TO MY WIFE BY WAY OF GIFT DEED.- PROPeRTY IS ALREADY REGISTED WITH GOVT- NOW I M SENDING FOR TRANSFER TO SOCIETY- I WANT TO KNOW- 1, CAN SOCITY REFUSE TO TRANSFER AS OFFICE- AND TELL TO USE AS RESIDENCE- I AM PAYING BMC PROPERTY TAX AS OFFICE PREMISES- which is being collected by socity and paid to the BMC office.
2, is form no.13- required to be filled in- in case of gift. ?
3, what are the charges ,society can ask from me ?

THANKS

continue
Anonymous   29 June 2022 at 08:18

Existing home loan on to be redevelopment builder

I have a home loan of Rs. 28 lac on My one BHK flat in Dombivli Since 2013. Now the building is going for redevelopment and the builder wants noc from Financial institution. I met AXIS Branch Manager, he is refusing due to security. I told him that mortgaged flats area is getting bigger in redevelopment as we are getting addl. area. We are doing indivisual aggreement. But he is refusing. Builder is telling there can be a tripartite agreement between Builder, bank and me, but Bank is telling to clear the loan which is not possible for me now. What should I do Please guide me.

continue
vishal gupta   28 June 2022 at 11:24

Joint property tax

Dear Experts,

I live in West Bengal with my family the property that we live is in the joint name of my father and his brothers, collectively we are in default of paying the local municipal tax of the combined property through all members want the registry to be done in Individual names except one who is not agreeing and is an antisocial element because of which we are not able to pay even our share of the property tax.
We have received several reminders from the department but we find our selves helpless, kindly guide how do we ensure that my family is not in default because of this issue

continue
Mahesh Aswaney   27 June 2022 at 21:16

Repossession of flat

I own a flat of 600 sq ft in A COOPERATIVE HOUSING SOCIETY IN GHATKOPAR WEST ,

MY GRAND MOTHER HAD LET IT OUT IN 1968,
The rent was fixed at Rs 120 PM and ever since then it continues till date .
The SHARE CERTIFICATES ARE IN OUR NAME AND MAINTENANCE BILLS ARE ALSO IN OUR NAME .

NOW THE SOCIETY HAS JUST ISSUED A LOI FOR REDEVELOPMENT .

QUESTION :
1.00 CAN WE EVICT THE TENANT (HE MAINTAINS IT WAS UNDER PUGDEE .(OUR CONTENTION IS THAT IN A COOPERATIVE HOUSING SOCIETY PUGDEE IS INVALID .
HE HAS NO DOCUMENT TO PROVE IT )

Q: IS THIS CONTENTION CORRECT .

2.00 THE DEVELOPER HAS OFFERED 300 SQ FT ENHANCED AREA .

CAN WE ASK HIM TO COMPENSATE FOR THIS AT THE CURRENT RATES .

AND REACCOMODATE TENANT AS A TENANT IN A REDEVELOPED FLAT OF EXISTING AREA ,OF 600 SQ FT 

IN INTERVENING PERIOD OF REDEVELOPMENT TENANT CAN GET RENTALS FROM DEVELOPER .

Q 3 WILL THE AAA BE SIGNED WITH US OR OWNER .

OUR STRATEGY IS AFTER REDEVELOPMENT WE WILL ASK FOR RENT AT MARKET RATE FAILING WHICH CAN WE ASK HIM TO VACATE ?.

IS THIS POSSIBLE 

PLEASE ADVISE ON ABOVE OR ANY OTHER ADVISE WHICH WILL HELP US RETRIEVE THE FLAT .

(LASTLY THE SOCIETY HAS 81 MEMEBER’s AND 12 no’s ARE TENANTS .

7 OUT OF 12 HAVE NEGOTIATED TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP BY RECEIVING 1/3 COST OF FLAT I.e RS 57.50 LACS (ON BASIS OF PUGDEE HOLDING)

Please advise framework of notice to be served on tenant .

continue
Anonymous   27 June 2022 at 17:47

Tenant not vacating even after eviction order from court.

My tenant has not been paying rent from an year plus and hence i approached the court , the court after the due procedure passed an eviction order . My tenant is still not vacating after the court eviction order and taking advantage of court summer holidays since i cannot file execution of order in court until it re opens , On top this his attitude is still much same , he is saying he will approach high court which ultimately will lead to nothing but him sitting in without paying rent for few more months.I filled eviction suit and will seperately file for recovery suit though the court has assessed rent of 9+ lakhs until march 2022 . What is the remedy of people who exploit law for its delay . He is also into some small time cricket betting which i complained to police and they say you get us evidence we will take action.

continue
jayasree g   25 June 2022 at 08:01

Real estate

Promoter not taking steps to clear papers like tax,EB,drainage etc ,no association formed, suggest remedy for individual purchaser of an apartment. In what way an individual purchaser can approach corporation and other authorities for getting the paper cleared

continue
Ashok Rathod   23 June 2022 at 10:36

Sale of property

अगरकिसी प्राइवेट ट्रस्ट की डीड में ट्रस्टीज को प्रोपर्टी बेचने का अधिकार दिया गया हो तो भी बेचने के लिए सरकरी मंजूरी जरूरी हैं?

continue