LAW Courses

Pravin Kumar   29 October 2021 at 06:21

Grandmother property

Grandmother purchased a property of 2acres in 1956 in Tamilnadu
She sold one acre in 1963.
She was a widow .Due to explainable threatens from the co-share holders she didn't use the remaining land.
After resurvey in 1970,the Joint Patta still holds the name of my grandmother.
I made patta mutation from my grandmother name to my mother name.
The Title document is in my Grandmother name.
The nearby share holders(2 families) destroyed the boundaries and enjoying the land .
They dont have any tax paid certificates or proof of title for my grandmother property.

I planning for sub division of the property.

My query is:
1. whether the remaining land owners in the same survey land can claim adverse possession?
2.Can i file for partition suit?

continue
Anonymous   27 October 2021 at 11:19

Missing possession letter and allotment letter

We want to purchase one flat and the seller is a company who is owing 9 flat in one building... They have all the documents but possession letter and allotment letter is missing... They told us they have approached builder but they are not providing any duplicate regarding this... They have done FIR earlier for missing of these letters...Company's legal team is saying that they have possession of this property flat from 2007. We can also go for any newspaper advertisement for the said flat...Actually I need to know being a layman that should I go for this kind of property..

continue
Sidhant adiyari   26 October 2021 at 17:01

Will

Notarized Noc from sister is valid and what should be stamp paper value.
Will is in my favour made by mother and registered.does probate required after death of testator

continue
Rohan   26 October 2021 at 11:48

New housing society shares certificate

Hi,

My father owned a flat in Naigaon East, Maharashtra. The share certificate was issued in his name. My father passed away in Aug21 intestate. My sister and myself have given an NOC for the flat to be transferred to my mothers name. The building society is now asking all its members for the old share certificate and wants to issue new hand written share certificates as they say the format is changed.

Would there be any problem if we hand off the old share certificate to the General Secretary and collect the hand written share certificate?
If new share certificates are issued do we need to get it registered or pay any stamp duty?

continue
aananth   25 October 2021 at 16:25

Illegality

Dear Experts,
I have purchased two residential plots in Tenkasi, Tamilnadu in a residential layout in 2008. Two plots are registered with registration office. One plot the promoter got me a Patta from Tashildar office. the other plot is about 51/2 cents or 2,396 sq,ft. In one unit there are three plots and three different ownership. I have purchased the middle plot. The person who bought the third one reported to be sold including entire unit. online Registrar's office EC check shows my my title is valid on this day.
The promoter is still there. What I can do? I want to sell that plot.

continue
Sachin Kumar   25 October 2021 at 11:41

Rent agreement

I am owner and given property on rent (2 room set) from yesterday.
Today I had purchased e-stamp paper of Rs. 10 for executing rent agreement.
Can rent agreement be started from 24/10/2021 ?
Date on e-stamp paper is 25/10/2021.

continue
Anonymous   24 October 2021 at 07:47

How to check if a property is attached by someone

Hi dear experts,

I am planning to buy a property and want to check if the property is attached by someone for any unpaid debts.
Is there any online portal to check?
If not, how can I check offline?

Appreciate your help.

continue
Anonymous   23 October 2021 at 15:51

Will

My father in law had executed a registered will , it is favoring the son of my father in law's daughter , he received almost 80 % of our property and 20 is divided in between my husband and his brother. My sister in law and mother in law and father in law are no more now . the big apartment house costing 2crores is transferred to his grandson . now we want to challenge the will we have taken objection to probate . the only default is that the medical certificate that is attached to the will is back dated and get corrected to that of current date . That is before the few days of the date of execution of will. Can the preposition " legal Heir comes first before Nominee" be applied here in our case and what are the more grounds on which the will can be challenge .

continue
Satish   22 October 2021 at 00:32

Kulkayda land

My grandmother is having kulkayda land in Sinnar Hiwargaon.her husbands eldest brother was greedy so was not in favour to give part in land.Grandfathers brother was illiterate so the owner of land made a fraud with him and taken his thumb print on papers that grandfathers brother is happily giving him his land back. So please guide for this

continue
SURAJ VISHWAKARMA   21 October 2021 at 17:36

Buyer did not pay balance amount after registration

Sir, I sold my flat & registration was done in favour of Buyer on 02.09.2021 with condition in agreement that buyer will make payment of balance amount through home loan from bank with in 20 days from the date of registration. Now it's more than 40 days, buyer has not made my balance payment. Kindly guide if i should do anything or should worry about?

continue