Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pramod   27 December 2022 at 14:27

Writ of mandamus against district collector

Dear Seniors

My father is strugling to get 7/12 corrected since last 3 months. He has filed apeal unders section 155 Maharasthra Land Revenue act at District collector 20 days before. My father has given a letter to Village officer for correction 2 months back. But since there is no progress.

Kindly suggest if he can file a writ of Mandamus against distric collector and village officer for not performing his duty ? How much cost it takes to do so.

Kindly guide.

Pramod N.Bansode

Mehta   23 December 2022 at 19:16

How nri from usa can give his flat on leave & license

How NRI from USA can give his flat in mumbai on leave & license basis. I have flat in ghatkopar which I want to give on rental. How can I from USA give it, what is the process of doing it. Please advise.


Anonymous   22 December 2022 at 11:43

Transfer of name in 7/ 12 in ahmedabad

Dear Team, I need to know that in whose name the land remain on which developer has constructed building and society is also registered. So does the land also needs to be transferred in members name of society name . Need your guidance on the same.

Sachin Chavan   21 December 2022 at 19:37

Swapping of unit numbers in echallan

I have recently purchased 2 units of commercial shops in Pune which are next to each other..namely "Unit 36 & 37"

While executing assignment deed during purchase, all documents and supporting were correct except the challan docs where challan for 36 was enclosed for 37 and vice versa.other all pertaining references are pertaining to respective units.

I own both the units (proprietor)and combinely use the premises for my business.

Do I need to do the correction deed kind of document or not ? In case I wish to sell one of unit in future will there be any problem ?


Ravindra Babar   19 December 2022 at 16:55

मृत्युपत्र कायदेशीर मसुदा

मृत्युपत्र कायदेशीर मसुदा पाठवा

Anonymous   17 December 2022 at 10:55

Subdivision of my land

We have combined patta with my father and paternal uncle name.. Both are dead.we have patta issued In1991& no mother document etc. We want to subdivide this land with my paternal uncle tahsildar office they are asking documents to divide this land.we have only patta. I need clarification either document required are any other possibilities are there?

Murali Krishna   16 December 2022 at 18:38

Regarding to gift deed

Hi All, I am Murali Krishna, could you please clear my doubts My father wrote 1/2 of the property as gift deed to me in 2009. I got the job in AUG 2008, i cleared his personal debts around 15 lacs in 2013. Later I married with my money, In Nov 2022, again my father said I have 17 lacs debt please clear it so that I can write another 1/2 of property as gift deed. He wrote the remaining property as gift deed to me. Now I am planning to clear his debts. I have three sisters, one of the sister is not accepting and planning to go to court. what is the best option? Can I cancel both gift deeds and re-register with the sale deed? Any other option I have to stay with gift deed lands?

bhavesh bhanshe   16 December 2022 at 17:32

Can i file benami property file against sra flat purchaser.

Builder given us Flat on lottery base but haven't given any papers.

after 15 days, the builder people and some 5 people sold the same flat to one person.
they made our bank account for address proof of the flat and made agreement, Power of attorney.

My father is flat owner and he is no more.
can file benami property and benami transaction file against purchaser.

P Venu Gopal   16 December 2022 at 16:00

Advice request

I need some guidance on agricultural and forest land laws in Andhra Pradesh.
Can anybody guide me please.
This is humble request.

Anonymous   16 December 2022 at 07:05

Inheritance of property in pagdi system

Dear sir

My friend's mother is having small property of Pagdi system. She wants to do nomination or execute any other documents which protects rights of her children in the property in the event of death. What can be done?

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query