Vijay Kumar   26 December 2022 at 01:13

Limitation for filing claim under employee compensation act

Kindly tell the Limitation for filing Claim under Employee Compensation Act, 1923. Despite reading the Text of the Act, I could not get it.
I want to know the limitation applicable tom the state of Karnataka.

Christine Leo   18 November 2022 at 02:09

Cryptocurrency scam/fraud tracing & recovery:

Cryptocurrency Scam/Fraud Tracing & Recovery:

I had 6.02 BTC in one of my Bitcoin wallet that I thought was lost for good. I’d sent my laptop to a variety of top data recovery firms, but with no luck. After seeing a positive comment about Ultimate Hacker Jerry on “Morning Gossips ”, I decided to try to recover my wallet one last time.
Ultimate Hacker Jerry was very responsive to emails, and he recovered my wallet in just a few hours. Ultimate Hacker Jerry acted honorably and in accordance with our agreement.
I would highly recommend using Ultimate Hacker Jerry services. He recovers any lost Cryptocurrency no matter how you lost it . Scammed or lost password he will recover it. Reach Jerry on (Ultimatehackerjerry@seznam. cz)

Chiranjib Mukherjee   15 November 2022 at 08:52

Case and counter case

case and counter case are not tried together and during cross examination prosecution witnesses have admitted that one case has already been registered in police station against them for assaulting one of the accused on the same date at same place prior to the present case and there is no other independent witness. Now what would be result of the present case? please refer judgement in this context.

sridhar pasumarthy   13 November 2022 at 08:20

Stay of decree for permanent injunction

Respected experts,

A decree was passed in a suit filed by plaintiff granting permanent injunction restraining the defendant from interfering with the possession and enjoyment of suit schedule immovable property, on contest.

Now, defendant preferred an appeal along with application under Order 41 rule 5 cpc seeking stay of execution of the said decree. Is it maintainable?

Pls give your valuable inputs. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous   12 November 2022 at 16:47

Direction given during trial, in force after case disposal?

During the trial of a criminal case, the court had given a direction to jail authorities to ensure proper medical aid, as and when needed, to the applicant (the accused).

This direction was a part of the daily order of the court from that date.

After the completion of the trial, is the aforesaid direction still in force?

Sorry for being anonymous but it is important.

D.G. Mohan   10 November 2022 at 11:57

Defence in money recovery case

I'm defendant in money recovery case. But complainant has to pay me money in some other matter. Hence I have not paid him. Can I take that defense stating that he is due to me which is more than the suit filed amount. I can submit documents pertaining to defense.

Anonymous   08 November 2022 at 04:12

Cross examination

Illiterate Person told wrong Year, age at Cross Examination in front Judge, Can Correct it at the time of
argument.

Anonymous   07 November 2022 at 09:29

Having court fees waived off in civil appeal

In the Civil Suit decided earlier, we had given a number of citations from the SC and various HCs, during the oral arguments, and the case was 100% in our favour, as such. (The citations were also present in written arguments/submissions, submitted later on plain paper for the court's reference)

The suit was still decided against us, and our citations are not mentioned in the judgment, and heavy costs have been awarded to the other party.

• For filing the Civil Appeal, is there a way to have the court fees (in lakhs) waived off, considering we had already given the citations earlier, but they stood ignored, and now we have to file an appeal, for no fault of ours?

Sorry for being anonymous, but it is important.

Anonymous   06 November 2022 at 15:37

How do judges deceive nation in trampling social justice?

Corruption in judiciary is opaque to many but it is transperant to the professionals. In 2002, smt Birudha RajaRatnam,a fakeSC got appointed  as Telugu Lecturer in Andhra Saraswata Parishad in SC woman reserved category. She was caught many times but managed SW officials all times. In 2011, Hyd Dist collector sri Ntarajan Gulzar caught& astonished to find - How can a demised mother have different caste children in caught FakeSC cases? Report was most impeccable. He removed her based on reports from SW,RDO&CVC.  But,she managed STAY using senior counsel sri S Niranjan Reddy in Hyd HC. She is 3rd wife to sri Sarikonda PapaRaju of MIDHANI. She spoofs a lot with lies& soliloquy  so much that you will forget to verify & validate these basic 420 facts. She got UGC NET papers leaked in 2000 to pass that exam with fakeSC papers otherwise she failed 10th class six times& later passed with malpractice in BA&MA from Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Distance education,Hyd. Cousin Sai Raju committed suicide in 2019. He gave leaked UGC 2000 papers, but got intimidated by her hired Advocates during her Germany STAY for one year. No hearing took place during her Germany STAY (Oct19-Sep19). All knew tricks played &managed in HC in registry, desk clerk. Brbes make many slaves. She managed TSP college staff, CCE, SW dept, HC Judges, Police nicely for past 20yrs to continue in job & muck salary. Judges used their prerogative powers to issue STAY orders twice to blatantly stopped& denied Telangana State Govt replace her with genuine SC candidate. Nexus among PP, Advocates was seen. Filmy Dialogues like Bail/STAY is right. Jail is exceptional, heavens are not falling are routine. STAY orders to caught fakeSC employees is also routine. Next, infructuous, frivolous, ne words are commonly used vocabulary. For bribes, Adjudication is subjected to subjugation..its true. When PP doesn't object to STAY,the Judge dangles to issue STAY.  No more hearing afterwards even though listed many times. Its manipulation. Case will be made oblivious steadily after 10 yrs. It is routine collective drama played with soliloquy of hired Advocates, PP, Judges. Who doesn't  know? The judiciary corruption is opaque to others but not to the professionals. Trick to deceive was that Demised mother had SC surname(Kavali) and brought up by her. It was a concocted story that continued with cavil arguments. Muck salary & F*ck social justice as Policy was adopted. Treason & Tyranny can be traced at every stage. Uco Bank & HDFC banks gave 16&25 lakh personal loans to her to satisfy whims& fancies of her team in making luxury foreign trips& bribes to all. Fun is - A substantial evidence(again Fake SC) was nicely generated by her Advocate to deceive courts & nation. Two CC orders were issued to IAS officers to reinstated her &disburse salary speaking volumes of corruption, Hegemony of Judges over IAS officers.  Natural Justice clause was used to fool&trample social justice. Submitted investigation reports, removal orders, G.O for removal were set aside for issuing 2 STAY orders. Ref TS state G.O 13 of 2016 dt 27.04.2016, Hyd HC. WP16793/2016, CC WP3754/2012, CC orders, WP16793/2016, WVMP2102/2016 and so on. Aplenty of Lies, Perjury,suborning perjury, intimidating & suicide instigation,  fabricated evidence were regular crimes enacted& carried by her Advocates.Stigma in Judges  was that they never summoned daughters, in laws, other siblings. Hired Advocates quelled full family details to suit acquittal. Because all are non-SC. Let us see... What is mentioned in STAY orders? Not looking into merits in the case, Refraining from merits in the case, Court has not expressed any opinion on submitted substantial evidence(fake). All know how Ratnam nags Advocates 24X7 to counter any eventualities. Venal Police seized suicide note&mobile phones of step daughter to defunct them as they are known to destroy evidence if not fetching any bribes. The Advocate dictated 2 page each complaint to sri PapaRaju& Jnaneswar to nullify suicide basic truth. Advocates mind spells...here. Hand writing does not belong to slain daughter,  if at all written, it was forcefully got written, by husband, check cctv as he strangled& hanged later, CDR to calls, Post morten for patches on body and FSL reports for hand writing clues to fix him. Evil brain was of her criminal lawyers, which  was scanned. Advocate asked polarised people to exult son in law infront of Police to show off their non involvement in instigation. Venal Police never introspect their own records-10th std. COUNTER ATTACK - Venal judges support fakeSC employee by warning IAS officers with CC orders (reverse attack), Venal Police threaten with IPC306 case against son in law(Reverse attack) despite reports&  suicide note blame the fakeSC woman& Birudha RajaRatnam& & husband sarikonda PapaRaju&,who retired from Midhani,Hyd. Also, Hyd Police& HC judiciary were scramblimg under incompetence & corruption as seen. NO JUSTICE. .

Anonymous   05 November 2022 at 21:24

Accident insurance claim

I am carrying valid driving license, RC and valid third party insurance at the time of accident. Police filed IPC 338 and victim's family filed MACT Claim under MV ACT 166, 163A, 140C against me and my insurer seeking compensation of 95 lakhs.

IPC 338 is still pending in criminal court and is not yet proved.

Incase of MACT if in case judge announces a compensation of 95 lakhs, who is liable to pay the compensation ? Me as car owner/driver or insurance company ?