Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DR.S.K.PRAKASH   12 October 2022 at 12:39

Interpretation of section 468 crpc

Dear Experts,
Can anyone explain the provision in Section 468 CrPC to reject the discharge petition (under 245) after taking cognizance of the offense for the file of the court even though it deals with the limitation? Does this section have the interpretation to reject the discharge petition under this limitation power apart from accepting the filing of the case within the limitation period?

Anonymous   09 October 2022 at 00:49

Uds can be sold?

We bought a flat with UDS for 1872 flats now only 800 flats constructed and handover completed 8 years back and now the builder is saying that he is not going to construct remaining flats but he wants to sell as layout and asking for sub division, is there any provision is available?
Our question is how he can sell as layout of remaining space?

Total is 23 acres in that 10 acres the flats constructed and remaining is vacant (this is an JV land between builder and land owner)

Please give us the plus and minus of this request from builder?

K PALANIVEL   07 October 2022 at 17:40

Max age limit for contract workers in an industry

Recently, Government of Telengana has introduced a rule regarding the maximum age limit for unskilled workers engaging in a contract shall be maximum of 50. Therefore, those who have crossed the age of 50, shall not permitted in a factory or industry.

Sir, what about Government of Tamilnadu rule says. kindly mention the copy of Tamilnadu Government order on the above subject.

RangaRajan J   06 October 2022 at 14:06

Whether cash bail amount will be returned?

Dear Respected Experts,

I Expect judgment in my criminal case u/s 498A and 4 of DP Act. In case of conviction and I am going to file a bail application u/s 389(3) and ask the court for CASH BAIL,

My Question:
1) in the above-mentioned circumstances when will I get my bail amount remitted at Lower Court?

2) Will I get the bail amount if I will acquit in either SESSION COURT or HIGH COURT?

Thanks in Advance

Anonymous   03 October 2022 at 23:55

Land in haryana occupied illegally

Land has been occupied illegally even after court case decision to hand over the land to the owners almost 50 years back. The owners could not persue to take possession of the land at that time as the occupant was involved in murder of his own brother who was also an occupant at that time.
Now the owners are getting calls from occupants to transfer the land in their name for some meagre amount.
Can the owners get the correct value of the land. How can this be done. Please advise .

Anonymous   01 October 2022 at 17:10

One advocate registred in two bar

respected sir my query is that
1. one advocate enrolled in Delhi bar and get the enrollment number as D********. and on the same basis he also registered in tis hazari court bar association Delhi.
2. That now he also got registered in another district court in Haryana and enrolled in Haryana District court with out transfer from delhi.
tell me is it wrong or right

thanks in advance

Anonymous   30 September 2022 at 09:34

Stamp duty on plot during redevelopment

Sir, I’m residing in Mumbai Suburban. I have a query wherein during redevelopment of a pvt society during Development Agreement with the developer, the developer pays stamp duty and gst for the society. What is the calculation/ rules for the same.

Shiv Gawale   30 September 2022 at 08:21

Clarification regarding educational qualification

Sir, In 2019 Supreme Court given judgment regarding distance mode educational qualification (Degree/ Mechanical Engineering) allow for the government job or promotion in government department through departmental exam. The judgment based on the OM/MHRD letter and content of the letter distance mode education qualification (Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering) is allow for the government job or promotion in government department through departmental exam.
Now, above judgment in favor of those person who has completed Degree in Mechanical Engineering field, but the based on the judgment on OM/MHRD letter 2012 content for both Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
So, can any system available for asking clarification from Honorable Supreme Court for the above said judgment is also applicable for Diploma holders as per base on OM/MHRD letter or suggest any other way for clarification….?

Sourabh Soni   28 September 2022 at 17:09

Notary agreement with home possession

Respected Sir kindly Help me .Me and my Family is facing a very Critical situation due to which we are so depressed. I am here Explaining my situation so please I'm requesting You to pay Attention and give me the solution. My Mother has buy a land of 3-dismil by NOTARY AGREEMENT in a Stamp paper of 50rs with Mangal bhuiya owner of that land .He selled his 3dismil land to us with AGREEMENT and we had given him 2lakh earlier and only 1lakh remain and we discussed that we will give him 1lakh when we do the Registry .Then we built our House in 2011 but here the Big problem is the Owner of that land who has selled his land to us was died and we only does the AGREEMENT we helplessly not done the Registry and the owner of that land died in 2013 and his land belongs to his wife in 2015-16 and then his wife neglected to do the Registry, According to that AGREEMENT we have to give her 1lakh only but she denied and Demanded 3lakh ,,we are middle class family we don't have that much money at that sudden time so we ask her to give us few time so we can manage but she Ignore and file Case in Tehsil court and also they win that case because we not present in tehsil court because of no notification given by tehsil . Sir she was demanding that much money and if we ready to give her money but the Problem is Registry not can be done because THE CHHATTISGARH STATE GOVT. has declare them in Schedule Tribe and help of National Commission of Schedule tribes Notification File no. 17/10/inclusion/2013/RU-III (2013 notification) and there caste is "bhuiya" and denied for taking bhuiya land .And in Registar Office ,This Bill "The -Constitution-Scheduled-Caste-and-Schedule-Tribes-Order-Amendment-bill- 2016 "has not Pass in Loksabha its lapsed but state government has given them All the Rights of Schedule Tribe. We have no problem of this not what is our fault sir we poor class family have no option to save our home, Then we Apply in SDM court the case runs 4years and there also we are failed and then now we file Case in COMMISSIONER court but sadly the bad new is union cabinet has given the Approval for them to Added in Schedule tribes on 15 september 2022. Please Sir kindly requesting you too Help us .We are Poor , Sir my father occupation is Driving bus we are not rich ,by facing this critical situation day-by-day we had collected 4lakh in 8years .Now they are Demanding 5lakhs we manage and ready to give 5lakh but I want to Ask Registry how can be possible .But how Registry can be done too our name ,we are General and Also we had built our Home, me and my Family stay in this home,,Sir we are Poor and we don't have any other land and house,we are so depressed please Help.

K P V Raju   03 September 2022 at 09:10

Transfer of fir

Sir This is Raju Inspectòr Admin Central Crime Station, Detective Dept of Hyderabad City.

Some important cases transferred to CCS from local police stations. Meantime jurisdictions court of Local PS are not sending original FIR n complaint to the court designated for CCS cases. What is the legal procedure and latest judgements related to the query may be furnished. Also explain sec 408 of CrPC. Thank u