Legal notice with baseless claims

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 11 June 2024 This query is : Resolved 
My Tenant sent legal notice on 25/09/2023 claiming Rs 400,000 on basis of 24 year old oral agreement by my father before his death for renovation. tenant did not mention this in his letter dated 11/08,Did not mention it in his Reply of my notice of 25 Aug.2011,tenant did not send WA ,SMS, ETC, tenant has not given details of expenses, amount is highly inflated this amount is enough to build totally new house, double in size, it violates provisions of limitation act 1963,this claim is made to sidestep content of my letter dated 10/09.In this letter I had asked details about pipe lines layed by tenant without my informing me and without seeking permission of municipal authorities.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 11 June 2024
If he demanded the repayment of the said amount, you may issue a reply notice denying his demands stating it as false claim.
Let him approach court where you can challenge the same on merits in your side.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 12 June 2024
Deny tenants wrong and illegal demand by sending reply of notice..
P. Venu (Expert) 12 June 2024
Yes, you may furnish reply denying the allegations.