25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25

elango.parameswaran   10 June 2022 at 10:54

Registration of employees association

We are working as Contractual employees in a GoI health oriented Programme. Hitherto there is no Association or Trade Union for protecting our rights. Now, we want to form an Association / Union for us. The staff cadre includes Medical/ Non-Medical/Para Medical and Office category. Kindly advise as to whether we can form a Trade Union by registering under Trade Union Act or form a Welfare Association by registering under Societies Registration Act. We want to protect the rights of our members as well as to safeguard our Active members who are ready to fight for us. Please advise what are the legal formalities.

continue
elango.parameswaran   10 June 2022 at 10:51

Registration of employees association

continue
YJ   08 June 2022 at 12:30

Company with 200 employees not a member of epfo

Hello Experts, I joined a company that is operating since 7 years with over 200 employees. Compnay is not deducting any PF and not a member of EPFO organization. Now the company is purchased by new foriegn company and new company is trying to provide PF facility to all employees. Considering, Indian legal entity operating with 200 employees not a member of EPFO since 7 years what will be implications? Any legal issues because company is not eligible for exemption considering salary and no of employees? Please suggest.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/company-not-member-of-epfo-224482.asp

continue
Sachin Kumar   06 June 2022 at 17:20

Esi pf applicability

I am appointed as CS in company @25000 per month. Company is saying me that PF, ESI will be deducted from your salary. Company is saying that they will show basic salary less than ₹15000. I do not want PF, ESI to be deducted. How can I opt out of PF , ESI applicability ?

continue
Vasudevan   06 June 2022 at 16:39

Filing of acknowledgement before cat - reg.

Respected Learned Experts, I am appearing as Party In person before the Central Administrative Tribunal, Chennai. I have sent the re-joinder copy to the Respondent Advocate by RPAD. How should I file the acknowledgement card copy before the Tribunal? Whether by way of M.P./M.A or by a memo. Please provide a copy of draft, if possible.
Thanks in advance.

continue
Anonymous   06 June 2022 at 06:21

Regarding shifting from higher grade pay to lower grade pay

Hello sir,
I am presently working under railways in the grade pay of 2400. After completion of 3 years of service in my present job i am eligible to apply for ssc jobs upto 40 years. I want to join ssc mts which is of 1800 grade pay by using this 3 years service as age relaxation. Can i get NOC from my present job with technical resignation. What if i dont get technical resignation?? Can i join without getting benefits from technical resignation?? Will they provide NOC or not?? Please clarify my doubt sir...

continue
Venkat   04 June 2022 at 14:52

Last month salary not paid by college

Dear experts:

I worked in a college in Bangalore from June 1, 2020 to August 1, 2021. The management paid salary till July 1, 2021 (Rs.1.4 lakhs per month) but refused to pay salary for last month (July salary) on August 1st saying that I didn't meet my assigned targets. It is true that I couldn't meet all my targets assigned but there was no agreement as such between us that if we don't meet targets, they have the right to deny last month salary. In fact, there was no employment agreement at all. There was an appointment order only mentioning the type of employment, salary, date of joining etc.

I am planning to first send them two legal notices, demanding them to pay the last month salary or else I will file a law suit to extract the amount along with legal expenses.

In this regard, I am requesting the experts here to inform me of the type of law suit, and court where it has to be filed along with the expected documents to be attached. I live in Bangalore.

Thanks,
Venkat

continue
Venkat   04 June 2022 at 13:28

Last month salary not paid by college

Dear experts:

Thanks,
Venkat

continue
Anonymous   02 June 2022 at 20:15

How to prove cruelity/negligence of mother

Hi due to complicated nature I am putting my points in timeline manner with evidence present or not,the main reason for putting thread is put in last line 1983 born I was always topper in school in rural area,my mother was teacher in same school my father was removed from job and due to that home environment was dull still I studied my school teacher even tried to harass me ,slapped me just for small reasons but my father and mother never asked them when I was in 12th 2000 parents forcefully attended me 2 classes ( almost same subjects) plus college, I was waking morning 5 am come home at 9 pm night almost without break ,father was coming 3 am night drinking daily and waking me up I had fever ,said I could not go to college father come and leg beat me ,my mom just shouted that she paid for class and I need to attend, I was soul broken had even nose bleed due to tension but they not even noticed even though I came first in BCS entrance test and gone to other big city,but there I know doing bcs no use,syllabus is 20 yr old that also computer ,nobody gives job,and we were not having money for future education still my mother forced for study at new yr even I was father come drunked mother cursed him to die
he had sold house in 1999 without out knowldge and whole city nobody had given us house,except relatives
all these I failed 1st time in exam ,then father come to his senses,I was needing computer ,he asked money to relative aunt husband,he had own farm, bunglow but said not ,point to noted that his girl teased me once in childhood,I reverted and for those people my father beat me for 3 hours
my father cried

in 2002 my father had accident
in icu also while helping money my maternal uncle did fraud,when father expired he and some other relative come drunk,even danced,being small I could not say anything to him
I was again sent to big city to study but things chnaged,my mother was never giving me money on time,I even stayed in place in 2005 without water supply and electricity
but she bought own small house

my other relatives child who of my same age done MCS after BCS ,other one done msw ,but I got job first

now problem statements

1) last week I called my mother still she is telling my father was theif,taking money from hr purse and she knows I dont like it
2) I have medical problems as leg injury and dvt ( deep venus thrambiosis) still her lawyer calling m to go 600 km and sign some documents
3) she shown me girls who were no much IQ not manners many were having affairs which were discoverd,still she saying nobody is sita and u shld accpt her as it is
4) my mothr had accident once and appendix operation,every time my father cared for her but she dont have anything for my father,my fathers maternal uncle wrote my auto biography and cursed him,she havent felt anything and still going to thier home
5) my grandpa was ill,I came home ,due to travel fatigue I slept ,my matrnal aunt had some quarel,2nd day my grandpa was dead ,my mothers in recorded statement was " she put his head on pillow and neck got broken"I had gone to my job so I could not say postmartem and grandpa was old anyways
6) our householding she is claiming as own but my father did earned money by selling automobiles and now she orally telling me she has disowned me
which can be possible legal action againt her?

continue
Anonymous   29 May 2022 at 12:11

Relieving after serving notice period

I resigned from an IT services company on 19 April 2022 due to better opportunity and dis-satisfaction. As per the appointment letter, an employee has to give 3 months notice before leaving the company.  After serving 45 days of serving notice,  the manager has assigned a new task and asked me to complete it before last working day (18th July 2022). otherwise he do not want to issue relieving letter.  The date of joining in the other compay  will be on 25 July 2022. If not joined on this date, the offer will be cancelled. If the current company will not issue relieving letter before 25th July 2022, I  will become jobless. I would not continue the current job after last working day.
If the company will not issue relieving letter on completion of last working day, can I file the case in court. Please help.

continue

Expert of the Month