25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishnu Karnataki   30 June 2022 at 03:15

Www.edakhil registration procedure

Hello !

I need your help !

I am a Indian citizen.

Right now, I am in USA and I wish to file a ONLINE complaint through www.edaakhi.nic.in.

I do not have Indian cell phone number. I have USA cell phone number which have Country code number.

The space provided in the respective web page is for only 10 digits.

I am unable to register because of cell phone number.

Please, make a necessary corrections in web designing as early as possible.

or let me know the other substitute solution soon.


Vishnu Karnataki

neeraj   28 June 2022 at 22:26

Confirmation after probation

i am selected in a govt electricity distribution company as a JE in 2013 , as per norms i am on training for 6 months, and after completion of training i kept on probation for 2 years , during the probation i got one year ACR "c"grade and 3 months ACR as "d"grade, after that i was suspended for 1 year from service and after that reinstate after reinstate i always got "A+" grade in my ACR . as the company has rule of minimum 2 no ACR of probation period will be "c" grade otherwise probation will be extended up to for 1 year . and after completion of that probation period a formal order of confirmation will be released. but in my case they never intimate me for any extension or any letter regarding probation , but on publication of gradation list when i contacted to higher authority they said as your ACR of that period is below grade so we can extend or terminate you now. i want to know that can after 7 year of completion of probation and 6 year of extended period of probation if there was any can they terminate me now , as during this time i get regular increments and my departmental inquiry is also completed and it is concluded in minor penalty of one non cumulative increment in 2019. so please let me guide can i go to court if they extend or terminate me on that basis after 7 years , and what are the rules and chances in high court.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/confirmation-of-probation-224756.asp

Neeraj Dixit   28 June 2022 at 22:01

Pay protection for ex serviceman ipublic sector enterprises


Anonymous   25 June 2022 at 15:14

Gratuity and maternity

I am 18 weeks pregnant and working in a private engineering college. I will complete 5 years on 23 July 2022. My Hod pressurising me to resign before my 5 years because they have to pay gratuity after completing 5years. They won’t to pay. He said that he will terminate me just because I am pregnant and can’t able to do 3 hours standing examination duty. I tried everything but he is pressuring me. What should I do? Can he terminate me in pregnancy? I want to complete my 5 years. What rights I have?

Sivakrishna   22 June 2022 at 11:39

Denial of issuing nondrawl letter by the college

Hello sir
My son a government lecturer deceased while he was in service. The college secretary n correspondent is not issuing a Non drawl letter which is required by treasury department to claim the death gratuity. Correspondent of the college is stating to settle the Private debts which my son had in the college with his co lecturers inorder to issue a Non drawl letter. As we are not aware of those personal debts and how can we proceed to get the Nondrawl letter from the college. we have received a gratuity order from the government but college is not issuing a Non drawl letter and making things delay so please advise how to deal the situation and get the justice

Anonymous   21 June 2022 at 15:12

Pf matter

Dear sir
I would like to submit composite claim form for final settlement of pf because my employer do not provide digtal kyc in pf department and is not co operating to withdraw money as advance I am facing financial problems for my mother s medicine she is facing asthma. After corona period my employer did not provide any identity and as labour of his establishment and my salary bonus is pending no information regarding esic benefit,no loan facility in company. Plz help to know abt procedure to file CCF for Pf.

Anonymous   14 June 2022 at 16:33

Pf matter of full & final settlement

Dear sir
My employer did not provide digtal kyc for workers and did not provide esi benefits related information during my working period 15th Apr 2014 to 25 th March 2020, no information regarding grateuity payment, did not accept my request for digital kyc for pf,and my attandance record is not provide , further he did not provide pf ac number ,now I found my employment history is deleted from my pf ac ,how can I get my pf and other Reinstatement, plz guide & help.

Anonymous   13 June 2022 at 11:45

Rejoining the transferee place

Sir I have joined bank on 2017 since than. I was working away 250 km from my home town for last 3.5 years soon as per the policy of bank I applied for home transfer via HRMS due to senior citizens parents and my father had angioplasty my wife too had knee operation earlier this year I am the only kid of my parents for which I applies for home transfer to look after them at this age bank Gave me transfer but nearby district of my home town I worked there for 8 months and again I was transferred to 1700 KM from my hometown. I joined the branch for three days but I am not able to commensurate both family and my work due to distance which will affect my profession and personal life for this I have not taken any promotion so far.
Sir please guide me for the same and what action can nationalise bank take against me if I don’t rejoin the bank on my parents old age and deteriorating health ground? Can they terminate me.? Since I m ready to resign but termination is way too harsh.

Anonymous   13 June 2022 at 11:30

Rejoining the transferree place

bank for the same and what action can nationalise bank take against me? Can they terminate me.? Since I m ready to resign but termination is way too harsh. Kindly guide sir

Anonymous   12 June 2022 at 19:22

Definition of family - income criteria

For the purpose of Dependent Family Member

For Parents:

Whether income from the below sources is considered:

FD is considered towards monthly income?
Dividend ?
Longterm/ short term capital gain?


Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query