25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25

pratik debnath   26 July 2022 at 16:15

Pf transfer request rejected for ncp issue

Hi Team

I was in a company from the year 2011. On the year 2015, company sent me abroad for onsite assignment for 1.5 years. On that that period PF contribution was not submitted.
I came back India on 2017, and continue working on same company till 2021, and PF contribution submitted regularly on the period of 2017 to 2021.

When I change my job, and requested for PF transfer , But it was rejected for NCP issue.

My ex employer asking me to put last working day on epfo portal as the travel date( year 2015) when I went on abroad , instead of my actual last working day(year 2021). They are referring some UCD process and saying it is the epfo act.

But whatever I understood it will be financial loss for me as epfo will provide interest base on contribution till 2015.

Can you please suggest whatever they suggested according to law or not. Or they( Ex employer) made any mistake for which I am suffering?

Pratik

continue
Anonymous   14 July 2022 at 18:25

About probation period

Hi All,

Getting to direct point- in my offer later they have mentioned the probation period is six month. So my six months is not completed because of some issue I resign and they ask me for serve the notice period of 2 month..It is necessary to server the notice period 2 month in probation period.. As per my knowledge it is 1 month I guess ..

continue
PRASAD GABBITA   14 July 2022 at 00:38

i'm unable to serve notice period

My lord,

I'm joined in pvt company on 22nd July and Due to personal and family problems I want to leave organization and now I'm at different place..The same i informed to HR & Supervisor..Now they are creating so, much hectic problem to me..

I said my problem clearly and explained through mail also..Now they are not at all listening and now they are saying I have to serve notice period..I said I'll pay the money also..But they are not listening..

What should I do now..They are saying if I didn't attend office they want to issue absconding letter but my problem is I can't able to attend office in this situation...

continue
Anonymous   13 July 2022 at 00:00

Application before high court to hear me

Initiated contempt proceeding against respondent in CAT for not implementing order. Respondent is likely to go to High court to stay the order of CAT (haven't till now).

My query is,

1. Can i file an application to the high court requesting not to pass stay or any other order before hearing me?
2. If yes what type of application and under what provision?

continue
Anonymous   12 July 2022 at 12:47

Government servant in a relationship

My husband is a government servant has fall in live-in relationship with one lady. Out of them one child is born.

The lady demanding my husband to marry her, otherwise she will lodge a complaint to government departments.

Is living-in relationship by government servant is legal ? Kindly advise.

continue
Grivience Desk   10 July 2022 at 11:39

Company remove employee for not clearing of pip

Hi,

A company Removed an employee because he not cleared his PIP( Performance Improvement Plan) in next month. Without any notice period. While other employee is working on PIP since last 2 Months without clearing

continue
Vasudevan   10 July 2022 at 10:20

Applicability of id act to staff working in epfo

I had worked in Employees Provident Fund Organisation {EPFO} (An Autonomous body under Ministry of Labour) and retired. I had not been paid Bonus which has become due in Feb 2021. I would like to file under Industrial Disputes Act before the Assistant Labour Commissioner (Central) for adjudication. Whether EPFO comes under Industrial Dispute Act. Kindly guide me as I am appearing as party in person.
Thanks to all Learned Experts in anticipation.

continue
Anonymous   07 July 2022 at 16:05

Resignation before probation confirnation

Hello sir,

I want to discuss my resignation procedure. Please help me on this.

I joined my company on 1st april-2022. As per appointment letter, my probation period is 3 months and within probation period, my notice period is 1 month. After confirmation of probation period, my notice period will be 3 months.

My probation period was going to complete on 30-jun-2022. I had submitted resignation on 30-jun-2022 after closing of office hours I. e. 8.30PM.

after seeing my resignation, HR of company has issued confirmation letter for my probation period at 11.30pm, which is 3 hours after my resignation.

My query is :

1) Is my resignation valid/acceptable after closing hours of company as per indian labour laws.? Company has not given me any acceptance on this.

2) does their confirmation letter stands valid as I have received it after my resignation?

3) now, my notice period will be 1 month as I was not confirmed till resignation or it's 3 months? Company is forcing me to serve 3 months.

4) Company has took Disciplinary action against me for entry into office after closing hours. Company is not accepting 'resignation submission' as a valid reason for late entry.

Please advice me as per indian labour laws

continue
Anonymous   06 July 2022 at 17:11

Time limitation to file appeal against cat order

I had filed a case in Central administrative Tribunal as party in person. CAT ordered in my favor. However, respondents have not implemented the order. I wish to know that what is the time limit to file an appeal in High court against the CAT order. So i can wait until such period is passed before initiating contempt petition.

1. What is the time limit to file an appeal against the order of Central administrative Tribunal?

2. Kindly quote the relevant provision.

continue
Anonymous   06 July 2022 at 09:51

Working hours rule.. factories act.

I want to know what are the working hours rule for Factories in Gujarat.
Is there any Private Employee Welfare Associations ?
What are the rights of private employee on Working hours and Statutory Leaves.

continue

Expert of the Month