LAW Courses

Anonymous   15 September 2021 at 22:00

Regarding remarrige

I am a divorcee. It was love marriage.so for that reason she didn't come to my house because my parents oppose the marriage since from beginning.
My divorce was sanctioned in July 2018
now i again want to marry again.I am searching for my match.
My question is whether I should tell my stories or not ,because we never had a social marriage,nor we live together.
If I didn't share my first marriage and later on they came to know about my history what will be the consequences.
N.B : if they didn't get any proof regarding my first marriage,only they can hear from somebody else ,is it possible for litigation?

continue
Anonymous   13 September 2021 at 13:57

Cma

What is CMA
WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES TO FILE CMA?

continue
jobstervijay   11 September 2021 at 00:17

How to put claim on mother property

my father expire in 2002 I was in 2nd yr of graduation
I got job first in 2005 and later completed graduation 2007
my mother did supported me but very less amount and bought own home for her
I did my pg from own money
she did not helped my finding bride and when I found told her to put 498 on me
even put claim on my flat

now she is living on pension
I want to claim on pension part
note: I have done bsc comp sci but many relative done msc comp

what are legal provosions for same

continue
Anonymous   10 September 2021 at 15:56

Interim maintenance

how to challenge interim maintenance ?

continue
Ekta Makwana   07 September 2021 at 16:41

Divorce

My husband had thrown me out from his home before 5 yr now he had send me divorce notice and had done mairi karar with another lady what can i do

continue
Bhuvaneswari P   07 September 2021 at 10:31

Marital status in legal heir certificate

Sirs,
My father, 84, passed away in June 2021. We got our legal heir certificate yesterday. In that, for my mother, 81, (legal wife) marital status is mentioned as "married". Is that correct or should it be "widow".
Will status "married" be misinterpreted as re-married..??

continue
Anonymous   05 September 2021 at 21:45

Making caretaker of property named for grandson

My Mother-in-law wanted to make a will stating that everything to be given to her gandson after he turns 18. The issue is that my mother in law's son expired last year and she don't trust her daughter-in-law with the property. She wants to make my wife as caretaker of the property till the grandson is 18 years old.
Can she make such a will?
What all complications are there for such a will?

continue
ks   02 September 2021 at 10:07

Can original order be modified in contempt petition ?

Dear Experts,
I hv filed contempt petition against my wife who is not complying the child visitation order. She said that 8 years old child is not ready to meet. Now High Court judge of contempt petition is saying to meet my child in Family Court once/twice a month. (Order has not been passed yet.) Whereas my original order is to bring child at my home twice a week 9 hrs per day.

Can he do so ? What is the remedy available to me ?

continue
Anonymous   28 August 2021 at 21:08

Guardian of a muslim minor except father and grandfather

Who is the legal guardian of a Muslim minor after the death of his father and paternal grand father?

continue
sushmita   26 August 2021 at 19:50

Requesting clarification of the phrase in the divorce notice

My divorce case is in the court. My husband is the petitioner and am the respondent. we are HINDUs.

"Infact all the stridhana property and jewels are with the petitioner's custody with the hope the petitioner would comes out of the tactics played by the petitioner's parents and his brother to break the matrimonial relationship with the respondent and the petitioner."

1) Can you clarify if the above phrase means all stridhana property and all jewels with the petitioner? Or all the stridhana property and some jewels with the petitioner?
2) Is there anything wrong if i say all stridhana property and some 35 sovereigns of gold jewels are with the petitioner? will it contradict with the above phrase?

My lawyer has put the above phrase in our legal notice and am trying to understand how the judge will interpret the same.

Also i did not wanted to say all the gold jewels of my stridhana are with the petitioner. I just wanted to say some jewels are with him.
So, trying to check with you lawyers if there is any issue in saying so if the judge asks about it or the petitioner's lawyer crosses me during the case.

Thanks in advance.

continue