LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

SAURABH KUMAR SHARMA   04 March 2022 at 11:01

Mental cruelty

---------------------REPOST-----------------
I live in Pune, India. Got married in December 2021 in Delhi and moved in with my wife in Pune, 5 days after our marriage, as part of marital responsibilities I agreed to pay out 80% of my salary for expenditure while I have a educational loan, LIC payment & Parental responsibility as obligations, due to the obligations though I paid the said amount for two months but was short of money due to debt payoff, though I have agreed to pay 1/3th of my salary amounting to INR 20000 (my salary is INR 55000 (in hand)), wife denies that and sought what we had agreed to pay i.e. 80% of the salary, she has a business and takes INR 2 lacs/month. With the obligations, I have not been able to sustain my own needs and if I continue paying her the 80% it would be tough for me to pay off my obligations, let alone even buy a new T-Shirt for me and I have not been able to book a flight ticket back home as after I pay her and my obligations I am left with just INR1500 or lesser every month. Also, she has said that she can't cut down on any spending or whatsoever and wants to pay 50-50 share if I want to stay with her or she would throw me out of the place as mentioned rented on her name (constant threat), I even paid the electricity and gas bill over the amount she asked. How much can I legally give her as she threatened to throw me out out the house and call police (we are staying in a place which she has rented out before marriage in Pune and refuses to stay with my parents). Once she had also threatened to commit suicide over a video call by showing me to cut her wrist which I later on got to know that she had just acted out as she did not have any bandage or anything the very next day. As of present she moved out of India for one of her Diploma Courses in Dubai, she had paid for everything by herself. Now even after her course is over she is planning to stay back and apply for work in other country (I am not against that but we have not even spent a month together post marriage). There is constant nagging from her on me for not able to take care of her and her needs and that I earn less and she wanted someone who can take care of every needs of hers (she herself confessed over phone call that she seeks a man like that now) I am totally shattered by this. As a matter of fact I cant go back to my home as I ran away from home. My parents did make me come back and they managed to marry us. But with all the mental stigma overlooming I am mentally broken. I have started recording her calls now as she has a new way of nagging me everyday, I know this might be a criminal case against me for recording calls without her knowledge but after so much as explained above, I am scared she would put up false cases against me and my family, it has jolted me and I am just recording so that I can save myself if that can be permissible in court.

I have been forwarded with a helping hand from one of the lawyers in other forums (but i could not explain the whole situation due to word limit). I want esteemed LCI members to suggest what can i do, it maybe stupid now to say I dont want a divorce, hence seeking advice how can i legally counter if she does something to me).

continue
SAURABH KUMAR SHARMA   03 March 2022 at 09:43

Financial bullying by wife.

I live in Pune, India. Got married in December 2021 in Delhi and moved in with my wife in Pune, 5 days after our marriage, as part of marital responsibilities I agreed to pay out 80% of my salary for expenditure while I have a educational loan, LIC payment & Parental responsibility as obligations, due to the obligations though I paid the said amount for two months but was short of money due to debt payoff, though i have agreed to pay 1/3th of my salary amounting to INR 20000, wife denies that and sought what we had agreed to pay i.e 80% of the salary, she has a business and takes INR 2 lacs/month. How much can I legally give her as she threatened to throw me out out the house and call police (we are staying in a place which she has rented out before marriage in Pune and refuses to stay with my parents). Please advice. Thanks and regards.

continue
mabusubhani   01 March 2022 at 12:50

Legal notice

Respected sir, I gave legal notice to my mother and sisters for partition of movable and immovable properties which are on my father name.There was no any veelunama or any other.according to my notice I got reply as I have no objection to give house with site (item 1)after the death of my mother subsequently sisters are ready to pick vacant site (Item 2)as theirs share.Now I can give another notice to partition all properties as soon as possible,because of my health conditions, financial condition and my family members better future.Can metion as it any damages to my shares and my family then are responsible.Give better advice

continue
local Boys   01 March 2022 at 07:27

Family member certificate

What are the documents required to get family member certificate,all family members attending in front of mro required,

continue
local Boys   01 March 2022 at 07:24

Family member certificate

continue
sunil kumavat   24 February 2022 at 12:16

Defamation case

I got divorce in 2017 and it was agreed by both parties that no one will try to contact at the place of work.
Also it was agreed to give her a some of money every month. I had paid the money to her since the start of case (2011) . But due to pandemic n some personal reason I could not pay the money for 6/8 months.
So she filed a case to recover the money and send the summon to me. I could not received the summons for 3/4 month so she send the summons at my head office Adress to my regional joint director.

This is a breach of agreement made at the time of divorce and due to this I face embraced at my work place.

Can I file a defamation case against her.

Please give ur valuable guidance.
Thank you.
Sunil

continue
M NISAR ANSARI   22 February 2022 at 21:48

Authencity of muslim divorce

A is an employee under central government who divorced his wife before 2019,her name was not entered in service book, the concerned department asking court decree of divorce which is not possible at all. What is the remedy of this problem? Is there any ruling?

continue
Vasudevan   12 February 2022 at 17:44

Nomination of guardian - reg.

Respected Learned Experts, My friend who had no children has adopted a child from Immaculate Society and legally registered the adoption. Now the adopted son's age is 8. It was ascertained that the adopted son has no sound mind and seems to be insane. My friend want's to appoint a guardian for his adopted son after his life time. He feels that all his relatives are greedy of his property. So he wants to appoint the Immaculate Society itself as guardian for his properties and his son. Whether it is permissible? If so, what is the procedure? Thanks in anticipation.

continue
kiran   28 January 2022 at 21:38

Buying property from legal heris

I am buying a property from the legal heirs (Wife, Son, Daughter) as the property owner deceased. As per the family member certificate issued by MRO, Government of Andhra Pradesh the family members deceased person mentioned were (Wife, Son, Daughter). Can you please help in know below queries 1. Are they authorised to sell the property 2. I have one, how can I make sure whether deceased person doesn't have 2nd wife or children with them.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/property-sold-by-legal-heirs-739401.asp

continue
Baiju Mehta   27 January 2022 at 12:04

Court order copy

Looking for a lawyer. I want an order copy from the family court.

Who can help me? Will pay necessary charges.

Baiju Mehta

continue