LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kanthi Vijay Kumar   25 August 2021 at 22:37

How to take basic articles from wife's possession.

I would like to post that wife lodged police complaint against husband under sc 498-A of IPC. Wife influenced police and sent judicial custody. Husband got bail and released. Then police instructed husband not to go hohis house so followed. But basic things like cloths, Laptop, phone and other impt article's are not allowing to take.
He approached police and submitted complaint about to handover basic articles but wife not turned and in reaction filed divorce OP.
How to take basic articles.
Whether file IA in FCOP or any alternative measure under IPC.
Please advice.

Anonymous   25 August 2021 at 15:53

Withdraw of case at pre admmision case

Hello ,An appeal has been filed against divorce judgement in the hogh court , however the respondent has married and hence the applicant does not want to proceed with the appeal in high court and wants too withdraw.The appeal is not registered just stamp number given and shows preadmission stage.
Experts pls guide how to withdraw the appeal.Thank u.

Aayesha   19 August 2021 at 19:45

Regarding land dispute

My grandfather has two sons so he has divided the property in between two sons but it got registered in notary paper of Rs 1000 in 2017.My question is my grandfather and uncle has forced my parents to sign in notary paper stating that we will gave to give 10 ft from our land for rasta to my uncle and we cannot obstruct that path.As he Is also having his own rasta but to irritate us and to make our land they have done intentionally is there any law where we can fight for this or this can become invalid .

Member (Account Deleted)   19 August 2021 at 11:12

Desertion of wife


I would like to know what are the consequences if a husband deserts his wife within three weeks of wedlock and for everything his parents are coming forward to answer and not letting him to talk even in counselling he said he dont want to take back since his father had asked him to not to take her back. Since I am also working I'm not bothering about maintenance but what about the hefty wedding done by our parents and cost incurred on in such cases

Anonymous   18 August 2021 at 16:43

Evidence via rti to government hospital about fabricated mlc

Wife cheated me and stole Gold from home worth 10 Lac.
Wife Produced Fabricated MLC after 6 days she left home. FIR its help her frame IPC 323 against me. How to Provo that this MLC is fake? What question can be asked what info can be obtain to find out truths.

1. What points should be me mentioned if I File RTI to goverment hospital or police station?
2. RTI should go to hospital or police station just to be sure as Police approved MLC and file 323.

Member (Account Deleted)   17 August 2021 at 10:58

Domestic violence and 498a

I belong to middle class family and got married on mar 2021 and working women too. My inlaws seemed sweet in the beginning and as soon as I got married and went to there house I have got to know there true colours y they hv married to me to his son is only because of my salary. They harassed me giving silent treatment and stingy as hell even stopped giving food and demanded to go for joint account to purchase 3bhk flat u somehow managed to go to my parents house since I felt they would even kill me and silently I went with my dad and texted my husband why did he even married if they have to behave in a such a way that is making me to commit something serious and now keeping that messages his father is asking his to go for judicial separation and the guy even stopped talking we lodged FIR and even DV case but no progress yet they are neither ready to take or responding. Is there any other way to deal with such sick minded people. Few are telling I dont even get maintenance since I am working then what law is applicable if they desert wife this way.

Anonymous   17 August 2021 at 01:30

Domestic violence act

my estranged wife has filed domestic violence case against me in the year 2018. earlier we had mediation at the mediation centre of the court where we decided to live together.There she voluntarily admitted that her complaints are false and apologized for those on an affidavit signed by herself, her advocate and attested by the oath commissioner. parties did not live together. later she used same false complaints in her domestic violence case.I have file application for case dismissal on this ground. she has filed her reply on another affidavit stating that her complaints are true. can i filed rejoinder to my application for case dismissal along-with relevant evidences to defeat her case.
thanks in anticipation.

P. Kumar

Member (Account Deleted)   16 August 2021 at 22:16

Divorce matter

Hi Sir,

My husband had filed for divorce within three months of our wedlock and now through Portal I see the status of the case as "To comply office objection" I haven't received any notice yet but want to know what means?

Anonymous   16 August 2021 at 09:42

Evidence via rti to government hospital about fabricated mlc

What points should be mention to collect Evidence Via RTI to government hospital about Fabricated MLC Produced by wife.

Anonymous   15 August 2021 at 19:47

Property rights

My mother is single , we don't have any property from our father side as they were seperate when I was 6 months old and my mother had taken us in custody, now my maternal grandmother who was live with me until her death bed has given a property to my mother and my mother also gift her said property in same to both my sister and me, now I would like to sale off the property that registered under my name but my mother and my sister create an issue and threatened me that they will sue me and revoke the gift deed and throw me out from the property, so is there any legal answer to fight back or is that possible that they can retake the given property again??


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query