Anonymous   26 November 2022 at 18:04

Can a wife two dvcs in two different states

My sister-in-law filed dvc at one place. Further she filed 498 A at some other place in A.P. now she wants to file Dvc in another state. Is it possible.

Samaritan1987   20 November 2022 at 14:23

Conversation recordings b/w my wife and her family members

I have recorded a conversation between my wife and her father and other family members, while they are arguing about forceful marriage done by them, during their conversation, i am also present in the room, but my voice is not present, so, is it allowed to submit in the court as a proof ?, does it constitutes any privacy violation ? , because I am in the room but i was silent and recording their conversation, so is it good idea to use as a evidence in the court, that my wife was forced to marry.

Anonymous   15 November 2022 at 13:03

False accusations for divorce decree

I have regarding a dear friend who is a MBBS. He wants to get divorce as has been staying separately from his wife since more than 6 years. Wife party has been trying to put false allegations as mental torture (not physical) due to which she could not finish Master course. She doesn't react to his messages so mutual divorce appears difficult. Her family says, she is jobless with her bachelor dental degree .

Our queries are

1) Shall he reply to family court divorce decree summon ? Is it really worth ?
2) Since she is dentist and father is rich person. Still can she demand alimony? How to handle it best.
3) It will be difficult to travel to family court city as it's thousands of kms far away.
4) How to keep the expense to the minimum?

Bahoot bahoot dhanyawad 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

shyam lal   12 November 2022 at 07:02

Monetary claim

The fact of the matter is a Hindu educated unmarried women marries a Christian married man whos lives with his first wife.
The marriage was solemnised by a Muslim clergy ..it seems the man converted to Islam.
Query.. What are the legal finianacial benefits that the second wife (Hindu) can demand/claim for her self and if she bears a child /children under this married arrangement.

Anonymous   04 November 2022 at 21:16

Dna test of child born in a live-in relationship

My friend's divorce case is pending in court for many years due to his wife's non-cooperation. Recently he has started a Live-in relationship with a divorced lady. Now, the confusion is that if a child is born out of this Live-in relationship, can his legal wife approach the court for the DNA test of the child to prove bigamy or adultery? In such a situation, can the court order a DNA test without the consent of the mother?

Reva Chandran   01 November 2022 at 13:43

Can i file complaints against husband

Sir/Madam,
My husband and i had a verbal fight over something and he started abusing my mother with very bad words(in our mother tongue - malayalam), which i Couldn't tolerate and hit him on his face on his left side chin area, slight hit ( that was not a hard slap with noise) as a reaction to his words against my mom. And he slapped me hard 6 times on left cheek area near ear. Can i file a complaint against him?

Pavan   31 October 2022 at 06:06

Counterclaim divorce

is writing order Viii rule 6a mandatory in divorce counter claim?
In divorce counter claim ,I mentioned "
COUNTER CLAIM FILED BY THE RESPONDENT UNDER SECTION 23A IN HINDU MARRIAGE ACT,1955" but I forgot to mention order viii rule 6a.Is it ok or invalid

shyam lal   29 October 2022 at 14:48

Self acquired property

What is Legally advisable for a living father. ...To write a Gift deed or Relinquishment deed in favour of his only adult daughter in respect to his self acquired immovable property. As he is not willing to write a WILL.

Anonymous   28 October 2022 at 17:22

Look out circular cancellantion

Hi. I have an FIR in my name under prohibition of dowry harassment 498a. For this, there was an LOC issued and I was caught at the Hyderabad airport when I was returning from Dubai. I was handed over to the respective police station and got station bail on the same day. Now after 90days FIR logged against me was closed. Later, I checked with the police station and they are orally confirming that they have sent an application from district SP office to Delhi to Cancel the LOC. Now, I have to travel back to abroad and I am not sure is that mandatory to have LOC cancellation letter with me while boarding in Airport. Request an expert suggestion on this. Thanks and advance.

Anonymous   26 October 2022 at 13:21

Time limit for legal recourse in case of harassment

My daughter got married in December 2021 and gave birth to a daughter in October 2022. Just a month before the delivery, the inlaws got all her jewellary etc. in their custody and deliberately tortured her mentally and rang us up to take her home. Her husband even confiscated her cell phone (later released), checked all the messages and forebade her from keeping in touch from people he does'nt like. He however visited the hospital during delivery and bore part of the expenses as they will be reimbursed by his office. When my daughter requested him to bring alteast one set of jewellery to be worn on child's function to be held at our hose and on diwali, he just made some excuses and did not do so.When we wanted to go to their place to offer sweets etc on Diwali, they just refused and father in law did not even respond to my Diwali wishes on whatsapp. Husband has also left our family whatsapp group Now my querry is that upto what time we can wait safely before initiating any legal action without compromising our right to all the jewellery and compensation, in case matters go from bad to worse, as we still want to give some more chance time for the relationship to heal and recover.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/seperation-divorce-745101.asp