LAW Courses

Pavan Online   08 December 2021 at 11:50

Dissolving first marriage based on bigamy

I marriage as per Hindu law and I am Reddy in year 2014.
My wife done bigamy in year 2019 and I have her 1st marriage certificate and marriage pic

Query: What should be prayer to court to dissolve first marriage based on my wife bigamy so that Bigamy criminal case will not effect?

continue
Venkat   07 December 2021 at 04:13

Child custody matter - evidence

Dear experts,

I am representing myself in a child custody matter against my ex-wife. Child is 10 years old. Case is at the stage of respondent evidence. I plan to introduce into evidence, her prior false statements in the divorce case (disposed in 2019). I plan to apply for certified copies of judgements and orders (final and IA) in the divorce matter. However, I was told by a junior advocate that courts do not supply us with certified copies of petitions and counters. Is that true? In that case, how do we list them as evidences, because I only have Xerox copies of her past petitions, counters and arguments in which she made many false averments and some admissions as well which contradict her statements now that I have elicited during her cross exam. Can I ask that Xerox copies can be listed in the respondent evidence?

Thanks.

continue
Anonymous   06 December 2021 at 17:02

Problem on family law

Prachi Debnath is a member of the Scheduled Caste, a Hindu by religion and Pulaya by Caste.
She while working as Telephone operator in the Indian Posts and Telegraph Department got
acquainted with an employee, Arnold D’Souza in the same Department who belonged to
Christian religion and they got married on 15-07-2001. Two children, Pankaj D’Souza and
Pranati D’Souza were born in the wedlock on 24-03-2003 and on 08-12-2005 respectively.
Pankaj D’Souza being a child born on an inter-caste marriage between Scheduled Caste and a
non-Scheduled Caste, claiming himself to be a Scheduled Caste wanted a reserved seat in a
Government Engineering College in the State of West Bengal. But the College rejected his
application and refused to give admission to the College. Hence, Pankaj D’Souza being a minor
boy, represented by his mother filed a Writ Petition to the Honourable High Court of Calcutta
under Article 226 of the Constitution of India seeking the Court to issue a Writ of Mandamus
or other appropriate Writ, order or direction to the College authority to keep one seat for
admission to the Engineering Courses, 2020 – 2021 in the Scheduled Caste Quota in the State of West Bengal.. What will be issues raised on Petitioner side( Pankaj D'Souza) and Respondent side ( Govt. Engineering College). . . Plzz help me with the solution .

continue
pradeep   05 December 2021 at 21:15

Death certificate

How to get death certificate of a person deceased 20 years ago.
At present there is no ID proof of deceased person available
Person deceased at home (natural death)

continue
Louis Naidu   30 November 2021 at 11:28

Family issues

My name is Louis, my issue is about family matter, my wife took are 10years old daughter and has applied for divorce, I have not seen my daughter for 2years as my wife has blocked my number, recently I came to no she is started staying with one of my family member, and having affair with him I went to police station but they are helpless, I even went to barosa cell in cp office, they called my wife to come but she is not cooperative, due to this I had attempt to end my self many times, I m not able to handle my personal life, I m totally broken and exhausted, can u help me with my problem please🙏my wife and her boyfriend planned everything step by step, and now staying with her boyfriend,

continue
RANGAM SREEDHAR   28 November 2021 at 17:34

498a nri case - wife died with cancer

My wife filed a 498A case against me and my family 10 days before her death due to cancer. I spent almost 40 Lakhs on her treatment. When she was in the last stage their family members guided wrongly that after her death my daughter will be on-road and the case was filed.
Now the problem is I am NRI and my parents live 500 km away from the court and not possible to attend every hearing. Witnesses not even attending court as they will not have any evidence proof to say as I spent 40 lakhs and got all reports and bills.

Trail completed and summons to witness is pending, police are not helping out.

Please advise me how to get out of this case and any way to avoid hearings were ready to attend when required.

continue
Irfan Patel   28 November 2021 at 16:02

Noc from sister

I am currently residing at my father house who died and the my younger brother me and my sister has given noc and transfer the house in my other name currently me my brother and we all 3 are in the nominee list my brother is sharing 40% my self and my sister sharing 30%.

IF we have given and amount to my sister what is the procedure to take noc from him so he should not claim for the property which is in my mother name.

I be-leave we can do a notary and can take noc if yes then can I have 2 original notary so as a proff one should be kept with me and one should be kept with my brother and if we are doing a notary do I need to involve and person as grunter ?

continue
Anonymous   27 November 2021 at 20:42

Divorce petition-uncontested dismissed with costs

Dear LCI Council/members,
My Divorce petition which was contested though in the order it was mentioned as Uncontested Dismissed with costs. I had appeared for all the dates of hearing however only judgement day or the order I have not present.
I'm posting here this is due to no proper guidance or support from my lawyer.
It happened in 2019 and after which I had appealed in high court.
Now my query is will someone guide me or can put some light on this why is Uncontested Dismissed with costs and may I take step to file any appeal now.

Please help me understand if this is not the right request.
Thanks.

continue
Kiran Kiran   27 November 2021 at 03:56

Property distribution

Family consist of 5 members
Father, mother and 3 sons
My question is
Earning of property individually (sons self acquire earnings) before marriage belongs to family or will it belongs to the person who has earned.

continue
Kiran Kiran   27 November 2021 at 03:23

Property distribution

Family consist of 5 members
Father, mother and 3 sons
My question is
Earning of property individually (sons earnings) before marriage belongs to family or will it belongs to the person who has earned.

continue