LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Venkat   07 December 2021 at 04:13

Child custody matter - evidence

Dear experts,

I am representing myself in a child custody matter against my ex-wife. Child is 10 years old. Case is at the stage of respondent evidence. I plan to introduce into evidence, her prior false statements in the divorce case (disposed in 2019). I plan to apply for certified copies of judgements and orders (final and IA) in the divorce matter. However, I was told by a junior advocate that courts do not supply us with certified copies of petitions and counters. Is that true? In that case, how do we list them as evidences, because I only have Xerox copies of her past petitions, counters and arguments in which she made many false averments and some admissions as well which contradict her statements now that I have elicited during her cross exam. Can I ask that Xerox copies can be listed in the respondent evidence?


continue Answer now
Kiran Kiran   27 November 2021 at 03:56

Property distribution

Family consist of 5 members
Father, mother and 3 sons
My question is
Earning of property individually (sons self acquire earnings) before marriage belongs to family or will it belongs to the person who has earned.

continue Answer now
Kiran Kiran   27 November 2021 at 03:23

Property distribution

Family consist of 5 members
Father, mother and 3 sons
My question is
Earning of property individually (sons earnings) before marriage belongs to family or will it belongs to the person who has earned.

continue Answer now
Anonymous   17 November 2021 at 18:16

Maintenance and child custody

My wife residing saperately with my child.
She file 125 CRPC, and interim maintenance is granted for both of them.
I want full custody / joint custody of my child which is pending in family court under HMA.
She file execution case although I pay 80 percent of maintenance amount awarded by court.

Can I pray before the court to reduce/stop maintenance for my child as I want to maintain my child by keeping with me ?

How can I stop paying maintenance for my child, if at least joint custody is not given ?

As per my opinion both the parents have equal right on their children and since I fulfill all needs of my child, court should pass order for at least joint custody.

Can I raise objection in execution case ???

continue Answer now
Anonymous   22 September 2021 at 15:16

Divorce case

hi, i has been more than 1.5 since marriage and my wife did not let me touch her, i filled divorce under sec 13 first, and have call recording of me talking to her parent and explaining them the issue and with her where she is admitting that she had made a mistake.i should give her last chance although i had given many last chance l, now they had filled diff cases against me and my family like 498a, 323, 406, 34 and separate case of domestic violence under sec 12 and 23 after 6 month when she left our house. can u suggest me the best way to tackle this situation

continue Answer now
jobstervijay   11 September 2021 at 00:17

How to put claim on mother property

my father expire in 2002 I was in 2nd yr of graduation
I got job first in 2005 and later completed graduation 2007
my mother did supported me but very less amount and bought own home for her
I did my pg from own money
she did not helped my finding bride and when I found told her to put 498 on me
even put claim on my flat

now she is living on pension
I want to claim on pension part
note: I have done bsc comp sci but many relative done msc comp

what are legal provosions for same

continue Answer now
Anonymous   05 September 2021 at 21:45

Making caretaker of property named for grandson

My Mother-in-law wanted to make a will stating that everything to be given to her gandson after he turns 18. The issue is that my mother in law's son expired last year and she don't trust her daughter-in-law with the property. She wants to make my wife as caretaker of the property till the grandson is 18 years old.
Can she make such a will?
What all complications are there for such a will?

continue Answer now
ks   02 September 2021 at 10:07

Can original order be modified in contempt petition ?

Dear Experts,
I hv filed contempt petition against my wife who is not complying the child visitation order. She said that 8 years old child is not ready to meet. Now High Court judge of contempt petition is saying to meet my child in Family Court once/twice a month. (Order has not been passed yet.) Whereas my original order is to bring child at my home twice a week 9 hrs per day.

Can he do so ? What is the remedy available to me ?

continue Answer now
Member (Account Deleted)   19 August 2021 at 11:12

Desertion of wife


I would like to know what are the consequences if a husband deserts his wife within three weeks of wedlock and for everything his parents are coming forward to answer and not letting him to talk even in counselling he said he dont want to take back since his father had asked him to not to take her back. Since I am also working I'm not bothering about maintenance but what about the hefty wedding done by our parents and cost incurred on in such cases

continue Answer now
Anonymous   18 August 2021 at 16:43

Evidence via rti to government hospital about fabricated mlc

Wife cheated me and stole Gold from home worth 10 Lac.
Wife Produced Fabricated MLC after 6 days she left home. FIR its help her frame IPC 323 against me. How to Provo that this MLC is fake? What question can be asked what info can be obtain to find out truths.

1. What points should be me mentioned if I File RTI to goverment hospital or police station?
2. RTI should go to hospital or police station just to be sure as Police approved MLC and file 323.

continue Answer now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query