LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!

Anonymous   17 November 2021 at 18:16

Maintenance and child custody

My wife residing saperately with my child.
She file 125 CRPC, and interim maintenance is granted for both of them.
I want full custody / joint custody of my child which is pending in family court under HMA.
She file execution case although I pay 80 percent of maintenance amount awarded by court.

Can I pray before the court to reduce/stop maintenance for my child as I want to maintain my child by keeping with me ?

How can I stop paying maintenance for my child, if at least joint custody is not given ?

As per my opinion both the parents have equal right on their children and since I fulfill all needs of my child, court should pass order for at least joint custody.

Can I raise objection in execution case ???

continue Answer now
Anonymous   22 September 2021 at 15:16

Divorce case

hi, i has been more than 1.5 since marriage and my wife did not let me touch her, i filled divorce under sec 13 first, and have call recording of me talking to her parent and explaining them the issue and with her where she is admitting that she had made a mistake.i should give her last chance although i had given many last chance l, now they had filled diff cases against me and my family like 498a, 323, 406, 34 and separate case of domestic violence under sec 12 and 23 after 6 month when she left our house. can u suggest me the best way to tackle this situation

continue Answer now
jobstervijay   11 September 2021 at 00:17

How to put claim on mother property

my father expire in 2002 I was in 2nd yr of graduation
I got job first in 2005 and later completed graduation 2007
my mother did supported me but very less amount and bought own home for her
I did my pg from own money
she did not helped my finding bride and when I found told her to put 498 on me
even put claim on my flat

now she is living on pension
I want to claim on pension part
note: I have done bsc comp sci but many relative done msc comp

what are legal provosions for same

continue Answer now
Anonymous   05 September 2021 at 21:45

Making caretaker of property named for grandson

My Mother-in-law wanted to make a will stating that everything to be given to her gandson after he turns 18. The issue is that my mother in law's son expired last year and she don't trust her daughter-in-law with the property. She wants to make my wife as caretaker of the property till the grandson is 18 years old.
Can she make such a will?
What all complications are there for such a will?

continue Answer now
ks   02 September 2021 at 10:07

Can original order be modified in contempt petition ?

Dear Experts,
I hv filed contempt petition against my wife who is not complying the child visitation order. She said that 8 years old child is not ready to meet. Now High Court judge of contempt petition is saying to meet my child in Family Court once/twice a month. (Order has not been passed yet.) Whereas my original order is to bring child at my home twice a week 9 hrs per day.

Can he do so ? What is the remedy available to me ?

continue Answer now
Member (Account Deleted)   19 August 2021 at 11:12

Desertion of wife

Hi,

I would like to know what are the consequences if a husband deserts his wife within three weeks of wedlock and for everything his parents are coming forward to answer and not letting him to talk even in counselling he said he dont want to take back since his father had asked him to not to take her back. Since I am also working I'm not bothering about maintenance but what about the hefty wedding done by our parents and cost incurred on in such cases

continue Answer now
Anonymous   18 August 2021 at 16:43

Evidence via rti to government hospital about fabricated mlc

Wife cheated me and stole Gold from home worth 10 Lac.
Wife Produced Fabricated MLC after 6 days she left home. FIR its help her frame IPC 323 against me. How to Provo that this MLC is fake? What question can be asked what info can be obtain to find out truths.

1. What points should be me mentioned if I File RTI to goverment hospital or police station?
2. RTI should go to hospital or police station just to be sure as Police approved MLC and file 323.

continue Answer now
Anonymous   15 August 2021 at 19:47

Property rights

My mother is single , we don't have any property from our father side as they were seperate when I was 6 months old and my mother had taken us in custody, now my maternal grandmother who was live with me until her death bed has given a property to my mother and my mother also gift her said property in same to both my sister and me, now I would like to sale off the property that registered under my name but my mother and my sister create an issue and threatened me that they will sue me and revoke the gift deed and throw me out from the property, so is there any legal answer to fight back or is that possible that they can retake the given property again??

continue Answer now
shyam lal   09 August 2021 at 14:23

Third party sale

As per the registered WILL,a coshare holder of the undivided property has to give one months notice to other coshare holders before selling his share to a third-party ,query is if no notice is given & sells his share,what are legal consequence's.

continue Answer now
pradeep chaudhary   23 July 2021 at 00:11

Bigamy case

Respected sir's
Can I file bigamy case against my father.
At Present my mother is no more.
I am leaving in property which is in the Name of my father and leaving in the same since last 30 years.
Father filed case against me for maintaince.

continue Answer now