LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   19 November 2009 at 17:26

stay order

I would like to know how much time it takes for a woman to get a stay order against a case of conjugal rights filed by husband incase the woman is residing in a separate city and is one sure to get it and also when the wife had filed for a divorce case much earlier!! It would be double harrassment to keep traveling otherwise.
Pls advise?

Member (Account Deleted)   13 May 2009 at 14:38

Non Official Marriage Registrar

Who can become Non-Official Marriage Registrar? (in west bengal)
What are the eligibilities?