LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pawan Patil   08 March 2010 at 09:58

Customary Diverse & Cases withdrawn from Court

Customary diverse has been taken from my wife before Panch. In my community has been giving these types of diverse since 1904. This allowed as per section 29 (2) under Hindu Marriage Act.

I am Hindu & resident at Pune. My wife has suit filed against me for maintenance at Kalyan & Pimpari court in Maharashtra. I also suit filed against her for getting diverse on cruelty ground at Pune Court.

We have taken written on stamp paper these cases are withdrawn by her & me.

I want know what should I do if I have to withdraw case from Pune Court?
My wife also withdraw case from Kalyan court against maintenance & Pimpari court for maintenance under domestic violence act 2005.

I will have to written apply to Pune court with diverse paper duly attested then the said case will be withdrawn by my signed.

In Pimpari & Kalyan court my wife will withdraw case by her signed.
Court requires my signed on withdraw application?

Can any one me guide on above procedure?

Thanking you in an advance

Regards, Pawan

continue Answer now
Suwarn Rajan   20 January 2010 at 11:28


For more information and help visit

continue Answer now
Anonymous   19 November 2009 at 17:26

stay order

I would like to know how much time it takes for a woman to get a stay order against a case of conjugal rights filed by husband incase the woman is residing in a separate city and is one sure to get it and also when the wife had filed for a divorce case much earlier!! It would be double harrassment to keep traveling otherwise.
Pls advise?

continue Answer now
Member (Account Deleted)   13 May 2009 at 14:38

Non Official Marriage Registrar

Who can become Non-Official Marriage Registrar? (in west bengal)
What are the eligibilities?

continue Answer now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query