LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!

Sk Rajjak Hossain   17 November 2018 at 23:43

Child Custody

Need your suggestion on below matter.
On may 2016 Wife filed 498a, DV, 125, bail cancellation and on march 2018 Divorce case against me. All these case stand in my my favour. No movement on 498 Case due to non available of main record as the same is in district court for hearing of Bail cancellation but since 2016 to till the time single notice has not come to us as well as OP not appearing on this case.
On DV case she has failed to prove the allegations and also not appearing infront of court since 2017 to till the time,
On 125 case she has not attending on date since 2017 to till the time.
On divorce case post filed within 15 days she has withdrawn the case i hve got the certified copy of this case.
On july 2018 i have filed child custody case, wife has received the notice and acknowledgement has come on record. Judge has suggested for news paper publication and after 30days gap she also failed to attened on court. Now this custody case is in under expart stage.
Now my question is that.....
1) should i get the expart order infavour of mine.
2) should i get the custody of my baby her age is now 6yrs.
Kindly suggest.

continue Answer now
rosali   11 October 2018 at 15:30

Rights of son and daughter in law...

Son and daughter in law have moral duty to support family by every means that is financial support even in critical time for all almost 24 years.....what happens if sisters....demands all the share themselves...when they have not done any in favour of parents...for 27 years of marriage.......this law isnt it unjust......now daughters in will get more insecure feeling that at end daughter are for shares.....i think now daughter in law .......will think many times .....to share their income in joint families.....why cannt such daughter in law fight for her right.....she is also some ones daughter....she is also a helpless women in such law.....pl do look into as many uneducated ladies are going through unjustice......whole life they support ....family by saving through poor job like saree fall ...etc.....such conditions can be pl looked upon if.......women are favoured. .......as daughter and not as daughters in law.....

continue Answer now
Advocate Ankur   19 September 2018 at 07:26

Stay status

stay order:
The petitioner submits that the respondent has sold his properties and he may be restrained from selling the matrimonial house where both parties are residing. In given facts and circumstances till NDOH both parties are directed not to create third-party interest in the home.

Now after the said order many dates have passed and case has proceeded further. However, Respondent never moved for vacation of stay nor did petitioner apply for an extension.

Q)Is the stay subsisting today or it was lifted on the NDOH ?

continue Answer now
perumal   18 September 2018 at 15:29

Hindu succession act 1956 and amended act 2005

A property of two houses jointly constructed stands in my mother’s name. She died during the year 1996, well before the enactment of amendcd Act, 2005. The legal heirs are as follows.
1. My father – Widower - died during 2012, ie after the enactment of amendcd Act, 2005
2. Myself - only Son
3.Ist daughter – married before the death of my mother i.e., during the year 1979
4. IInd daughter – married before the death of my mother i.e., during the year 1983

My father while he was alive, released his 1/4th UDS share of one house (among two) by registerd deed to one of my sister and also made a open in the centre wall between two houses and kept open to the other house which is under my occupation and enjoyment. Through the new opening door, my sister who enjoyed the other house and IInd sister (she was allotted a house by my father in her name by regd.deed) blocked my kitchen, bath room, latrine and stair to upstair threatening that equal share should be abortioned and partitioned.
I have not yet approached any court to seek remedy.
Now, shall this issue will attract sec 23 of hindu succession Act 1956.
Please kindly inform the legality over this issue to proceed further.
Perumal.M

continue Answer now
lucky12321   18 September 2018 at 13:00

Be-peshi complaint

Hello Experts,

I would like to know What is "Be-Peshi" complaint against wife?

Lucky

continue Answer now
Anonymous   16 September 2018 at 09:22

Divorce

dear sir
i got married in 1995 under Sikh rites at chandigarh-- due to some problems now i have taken up a case for mutual divorce ---my inlaws have not replied but as a counter have sent a letter to GOC Southern Command Pune to deduct maintenance allowance and give it to there daughter---- i have contacted a chandigarh lawyer rajesh khurana to advise---- the lawyer says marriage comes under prohibition since my mother and mother in law are real sisters -------the lawyer has advised to draft letter to army authorities accordingly--------------- the lawyer has suggested an amount of 3lacs total for the divorce in full and 1.25 lacs as advance-------------
please advise --------------
also kindly let me know the name of any good advocate in chandigarh dealing with such cases--is rajesh khurana a good advocate--i have also been advised the name of one more advocate babban maan at chandigarh-------------------
regards ------

continue Answer now
Anonymous   14 September 2018 at 10:40

Family membership certificate

Hello!!

i am shilpa, my father pvt employee has expired in 2009, when inquired for family membership certificate they told it is given only to govt employees. Now after bifercation of telangana and ap state, ap govt has issued a GO and started issuing the same for general public. I need information whether the same is issued in telangana state or not for the general public. Plz do the needful.

continue Answer now
Anonymous   08 September 2018 at 14:56

G&WC

My case was posted for orders after final arguments in the merits of the case . But unfortunately the PO was transferred. Now the Court is vacant from nearing two months. Now when new PO comes do we need to do the final Arguments once again? Is there any citation available to proceed to order??

continue Answer now
afshan   25 August 2018 at 12:08

hanafi law of inheritance

Share of Widow and 2 daughters in Husband or fathers inherited property..

A person died leaving behind a widow and 2 daughters he is entitled for some1/3rd share in inherited property from his Grandmother through his died mother .

what will the share of widow and 2 daughters, Is there any residue will be left or widow and daughters are entitled completely to the property inherited by their father or husband.

Thanks and Regards
Afshan

continue Answer now