FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20

Pavan   31 October 2022 at 06:06

Counterclaim divorce

is writing order Viii rule 6a mandatory in divorce counter claim?
In divorce counter claim ,I mentioned "
COUNTER CLAIM FILED BY THE RESPONDENT UNDER SECTION 23A IN HINDU MARRIAGE ACT,1955" but I forgot to mention order viii rule 6a.Is it ok or invalid

shyam lal   29 October 2022 at 14:48

Self acquired property

What is Legally advisable for a living father. ...To write a Gift deed or Relinquishment deed in favour of his only adult daughter in respect to his self acquired immovable property. As he is not willing to write a WILL.

Anonymous   28 October 2022 at 17:22

Look out circular cancellantion

Hi. I have an FIR in my name under prohibition of dowry harassment 498a. For this, there was an LOC issued and I was caught at the Hyderabad airport when I was returning from Dubai. I was handed over to the respective police station and got station bail on the same day. Now after 90days FIR logged against me was closed. Later, I checked with the police station and they are orally confirming that they have sent an application from district SP office to Delhi to Cancel the LOC. Now, I have to travel back to abroad and I am not sure is that mandatory to have LOC cancellation letter with me while boarding in Airport. Request an expert suggestion on this. Thanks and advance.

Anonymous   26 October 2022 at 13:21

Time limit for legal recourse in case of harassment

My daughter got married in December 2021 and gave birth to a daughter in October 2022. Just a month before the delivery, the inlaws got all her jewellary etc. in their custody and deliberately tortured her mentally and rang us up to take her home. Her husband even confiscated her cell phone (later released), checked all the messages and forebade her from keeping in touch from people he does'nt like. He however visited the hospital during delivery and bore part of the expenses as they will be reimbursed by his office. When my daughter requested him to bring alteast one set of jewellery to be worn on child's function to be held at our hose and on diwali, he just made some excuses and did not do so.When we wanted to go to their place to offer sweets etc on Diwali, they just refused and father in law did not even respond to my Diwali wishes on whatsapp. Husband has also left our family whatsapp group Now my querry is that upto what time we can wait safely before initiating any legal action without compromising our right to all the jewellery and compensation, in case matters go from bad to worse, as we still want to give some more chance time for the relationship to heal and recover.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/seperation-divorce-745101.asp

Anonymous   26 October 2022 at 10:37

Child custody

Dear sirs/Madam,
on 2016 feb i got married as per the hindu rituals, on may 2017 we blessed with the boy child, we were happy family ( no divorce, no separation, no misunderstanding), unfortunately my wife passed away on 2021, Dec due to dengue, i only taken care of her and admitted in well reputed hospital for treatment. my son brought up with us since his birth. on nov 2021 my mom got leg fracture and not able to walk for 6-7 month from nov 2021. now she is in the position to taken care of herself and my son. from dec 2021 i handed over my son to his maternal grand parents (located 4 km from my home) for his education and welfare.

in dec i was located in 300 km away from my home due to work, from june 2022 i got transferred to my home town, since i visited and taken care of my son on every holidays and saturday and sundays. i am working in a public sector bank and earns well also. i made insurance for 2 cr and put nominee as my son, i put health insurance for 1 cr for my son, and made ulip policy for every month with the installment of 15 k for 20 years for his future.

now their maternal grand parents refused to give my son back, (maternal family details : grand father , grand mother, and unmarried son aged 27). now my question is

1) how can i get back my child? procedure for get back ? chance to win?
2) in case after my remarriage what are my rights?
3) what are my legal rights?

Anonymous   25 October 2022 at 13:05

Seperation/ divorce

My daughter got married in December 2021 and gave birth to a daughter in October 2022. Just a month before the delivery, the inlaws got all her jewellary etc. in their custody and deliberately tortured her mentally and rang us up to take her home.
Her husband even confiscated her cell phone (later released), checked all the messages and forebade her from keeping in touch from people he does'nt like.
He however visited the hospital during delivery and bore part of the expenses as they will be reimbursed by his office.
When my daughter requested him to bring alteast one set of jewellery to be worn on child's function to be held at our hose and on diwali, he just made some excuses and did not do so.When we wanted to go to their place to offer sweets etc on Diwali, they just refused and father in law did not even respond to my Diwali wishes on whatsapp. Husband has also left our family whatsapp group
Now my querry is that upto what time we can wait safely before initiating any legal action without compromising our right to all the jewellery and compensation, in case matters go from bad to worse, as we still want to give some more chance time for the relationship to heal and recover.

chiranjib mukherjee   16 October 2022 at 11:58

Maintenance of a major unmarried daughter

Is the major unmarried daughter entitled to get maintenance from her father?
If not, please give me judgement on the said point.

Thiru Nagendran   16 October 2022 at 08:06

Unwarranted order under senior citizen act

My Father has the Title and enjoying income of around 60 acres of land.
I am un employed now and struggling even for my own expenses. I have filed partition suit against my father.
My father has filed a case under Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens Act.
He has filed this case counter to my partition suit.

RDO court has issued maintenance order without considering the above facts.

Actually he is a local politician and got this order by influencing Revenue department.

My appeal is pending before collector, But my father got arrest warrant from RDO saying that i should obey the RDO order untill appeal is disposed off.

Now police is searching me with warrant.

Even the high court admitted only my writ but didn't give stay for RDO order.
Seems they feel morally, They admitted the writ only after knowing about my partition suit.

There is a conspiracy to freeze my other legal activities by arresting me, A third person with political backround is trying to buy our properties.
he is the person who is working behind the scenes.

How can i pay the money when i am struggling even for my own expenses, I feel this is as gross violation of human rights.

Looking forward for expert's advise..

Farhat Riyaz   15 October 2022 at 07:02

If law of reversion applies

I have a query I'm very confused about it. Hope you'll help me out
The question is
Can law of reversion applies on Mother's property when she had both son and daughter but son died before her and mother survived by daughter.
The case is like this:
Lady died and left her property but her son died before her even her husband too. Now she left only her daughter and her property. Now her Daughter is claiming for her property alone
Can her lady's brother claim property?
Under Muslim law

Anonymous   10 October 2022 at 17:30

Divorce from wife

Hello, Writing on behalf of someone who's been unhappy with his wife since the day they got married.
Resident of Delhi-NCR (UP),the affected gentleman got married in Dec 2017.
His grounds for a divorce are:
1. No chemistry between them.E.G. no common interests ,no common hobbies.
2. He has to shore the household expenses by himself, despite her being an equally earning member.(she's his colleague too).She has flatly refused to pay the rent/other household expenses etc.
3.She has accused him of infidelity on the basis of his WhatsApp calls/him using the phone in the bathroom! The affected gentleman is an Event Manager, who has to stay at venues, exhibitions etc. for long days at a stretch,away from home and also liaises with his teams working across several time zones.
4. Mutual Colleagues and relatives have vouched for his integrity and ethics. Regardless of this, she continues checking his emails, WhatsApp messages, contacts to which he has given access.
5. His parents have tried intervening.Sadly,they are both no more.

The situation has become untenable; they live under the same roof but do not talk to each other.
Seeking advice to willfully terminate this acrimonious relationship.