LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Police refused to lodge fir even after filing 156(3) crpc

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 07 August 2022 This query is : Open 
I went to local police station to lodge a complaint. Since police refused, hence I lodge written complaint before Commissioner of Police to treat my complaint as FIR. No action.
I forced to lodge complain before court U/S 156 (3) due to police inaction. After that one month is over. I went to PS but they asked money.
Till now police did not lodge FIR in spite of court's order. Please help.

Can police refused to lodge FIR in spite of court's order.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now