LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nbws in crpc125

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 03 August 2022 This query is : Open 
My brother is regularly paying maintenance of Rs.4000 PM to his child. The wife intentionally admitted in a reputed school of Fees. 16,000 PM and only education arrears are pending and NBWs are issued. His income is Rs.15000/ as he is working in a small company and all records are there. Now 1) shall he file modification order u/s 127 CrPC retrospectively and warrants recall petition in the same family court ? or Go to high court for revision of the interim maintenance order which was issued in 2018 with condone delay. the order is to pay educational allowances actually.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now