25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayant Tiwari   18 September 2022 at 14:26

Rectification deed and index 2

We have done correction/ Rectification deed with builder for carpet area correction, should we get new index 2 from Registraar office Pimpri Chinchwad.
From Pune Maharashtra

Anonymous   18 September 2022 at 11:39

Spouse- live in relationship

I have live in relationship with a female. Now she leave me. Can I termed as my spouse for the purpose of 9(b) (iii) under prohibition of benami property transaction act ?

Vinod Gupta   18 September 2022 at 10:35

awning on balcony of a residential flat in pune

I want to know the specific sections and rules of relevant Act and Rules that do not allow installing of an awning on Balcony of flat in Pune. The awning can be retractable and non retractable.

PCM has sent notice under section 53 and 54 of Maharashtra regional and Town planning Act 1966 to remove the sheds whether fixed type or awning.

Vinod Gupta

mabusubhani   18 September 2022 at 09:45

About vehicle ownership

Respected sir,
Two wheeler vehicle is on my father name. He was died without any will or register to any other person.But my mother given this vehicle to others.Can I file case as vehicle theft.My mother have right to dispose like that, without legal heirs consent.

Anonymous   17 September 2022 at 19:54

Online filing of caveat at ncdrc

Dear Sir, I would like to know the process on how to file CAVEAT online. Pl help me with some guidance on efiling of CAVEAT at NCDRC.

Pendyala Vasudeva Rao   15 September 2022 at 23:04

Lr petition

Plaintiff filed LR petition for substitue legal heirs of deceased defendent. They failed to file counter even after 1200 days.counter closed .IA aloowed. Is there any right comes to LRs to file written statement? Can plaintiff file O.8, R 5(2) and O 8, R 10 petition to get judgement in favour of plaintiff

Anonymous   15 September 2022 at 12:14

Liability of father after his death

Father has so many debts after his death is the liability transfer to his son. Father has no assets. Sons property is bought by his sons own money and bank loan. Kindly advice me sir

Prasad Konathala   15 September 2022 at 11:50

Cav. what does it mean??


Can you Please explain about the Case Status: Pending (CAV) &
Case Proceedings : CAV in the Court of Hon'ble Justice of High Court.

My Queries:

1. What does the above mean??
2. In how many days, I can expect the Judgment??
3. What happens if the benches of the Hon'ble Judges is rescheduled in the meanwhile?? I mean what happens if ARRANGEMENT FOR THE SITTINGS OF THE HON'BLE JUDGES is rescheduled in the mean time??

Anonymous   15 September 2022 at 08:59

Section 160(2) of railway act

Is section 160(2) of railway act is bailable or not? If the person is willing to accept

Anonymous   14 September 2022 at 22:58

Request to change state counsel, as it would benefit a party

We are in a peculiar situation where, in a Criminal Revision clubbed with a Criminal Appeal pending before the High Court, the advocate for complainant (opposite side) has become the Advocate General (AG). The said advocate had also appeared for the complainants in other petitions, connected with this case.

Earlier the said advocate (before becoming the AG) could not appear in the appeal, as the case is against the state, and he could only appear in the Criminal Revision, filed by the complainants, which is clubbed with the appeal.

Now considering the said advocate has become the Advocate General, the complainants have gotten an advantage and the said advocate can even appear in the Criminal Appeal, although for the state, but this will benefit the complainants. Furthermore, since all the subordinates in the AG office also report to the said advocate now, even if any of them appears for the state, it will again benefit the complainants.

• Can we request the High Court to have the state appoint an independent advocate, considering the above situation? Should we file an application in this regard?

It has come to my knowledge that in some cases, the state is being represented by independent advocates, perhaps for other reasons. Please help.

Sorry for being anonymous, but it is important.


Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query