18 January 2021 at 16:11

Land dispute

SIR MY MOTHER BUY AN AGRICULTURE LAND 2 BIGHA IN AUG 19 NOW THE LAND IS REGISTERED ON MY MOTHER NAME AND IN THE KHATONI MY MOTHER NAME IS REFLECTED BUT NOW THE SELLER TOLD THAT HIS BROTHER WHO IS OWNER OF 1/3 OF TOTAL HAD MADE AN AGREMENT TO ANOTHER PERSON IN THE MONTH OF FEB 18 AND THAT IS EXPIRED ON FEB 20 AND HE RECEIVED A NOTICE FROM THE AGREMENT PERSON .SO PLEASE TELL US CAN OUR REGISTERY AUTO CANCELLED

Please guide me for preparation of annual budget of a Co-op housing society in Mumbai.

17 January 2021 at 17:56

Can i know who is this intermediary?

As per the THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000
Sec2(b) "addressee" means a person who is intended by the originator to receive the electronic record but does not include any intermediary;

Can u give understandable meaning of the word intermediary?

Is there any legal remedy for consumers who have got solar rooftop panels installed by Govt. approved agencies who do not provide post-installation services as per the regulations?

wish to know under what sections of trust act 1882 and 1925 or any other trust act , the deed of appointment of a trustee need s to be registered and what is proceedure to be adopted in case of appointment after death of a serving trustee in a public charitable trust

Anonymous

Sir, I want to change my caste mbc to Bc , first what I have to change ? My tc or my community certificate. Please help me. Urgency

13 January 2021 at 21:04

One eye driving license

Dear Team,

Greetings of the day!!!

My name is navneet jakhmola. I am blind from my left eye. However, my right eye is 6/6 but whenever, i am trying to apply for driving licence.

The RTO authority refused to me to apply for driving licence.

It is 3rd attempts but seem that this it will also go into the vain
Are we not authorizes to apply for driving licence. It is not our fault. So waht, we do not have one eye. I am good at to ride the bike.

I firmly believed there is law which have drawn for us.

Looking forward reply with positive response.

Navneet jakhmola

can a person will get selected in civil services in 751ipc

13 January 2021 at 09:12

Shankaranthi greetings

Wishing your good selves , all your family Members and Friends an Blissful, Pleasant, Prosperous and Joyful
Lohri ( 13th Jan ) 2021 ) Ki Makar Shankaranthi --Pongal -- Harvest Festival of South India --14th Jan 2021 --N.J.S.Rajkumar

×

CrPC Course!     |    x