LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Election time distrubance

(Querist) 16 April 2024 This query is : Resolved 
Now is election time. The competing candidates also leave a piece of paper even in the locked house and making house bin.
Can a case be filed against those who commit garbage or against that party?
What is the solution?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 16 April 2024
If you have sufficient evidence, complain to the Election Commission of India.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 16 April 2024
A single piece of paper cannot become a garbage.
You do not know who threw the papers into your house.
No nuisance complaint will be entertained by police
You may have to adjust with such nuisances for few more days.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 18 April 2024
please come clear with facts.
Take it easy Sir. This is election time and as already clarified by Shri T. Kalaiselvan a single piece of paper dropped into your letterbox/compound cannot be treated as an offence. If posters are pasted to your Door/Wall etc without your permission then it is an offence that you can report to the State Election Commissioner with photos. But not this.

By the by, you are the same queriest who posted about a call received from the High Court. I observe from your profile that you have posted several questions on varied issues. Now I am getting a doubt, as to whether you are posting real questions or hypothetical and academic questions.
visuiyer (Querist) 20 April 2024
All my questions are real.

I have problem and getting one after other.
Here there is no option to share the details of dox or call recording etc

Thanks for understanding
Thank you for your assurance that your questions are genuine. I presume you are a Senior Citizen and elder to all of us here. With due respect Sir, I implore you to kindly take things easy.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 20 April 2024
If you really feel your door is being made dustbin then approach police.
P. Venu (Expert) 27 April 2024
The issue, if at all any, is too trivial to be pursued in an action in a Court of Law.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now