LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   31 August 2022 at 12:21

Legal heir cert for deceased husband fd transfer to wife?

My father expired in Feb 2022 and did not have a WILL. My father had filled nomination forms for all his assets except for a fixed deposit at his bank. As a best practice my father did sign on the withdrawal section behind the FD.

Now the bank is asking for a legal heir certificate to transfer FD to my mother.

They are refusing to accept, Ration card, passport, marriage certificate as evidence of legal heir to process the FD withdrawal. I understand that obtaining a legal heir certificate or succession certificate is an onerous and expensive affair - what alternatively can be done to sufficie the need?

Would appreciate guidance.

Anonymous   31 August 2022 at 11:22

Recovery act query

Hi, I have filed one recovery act case on a person who is supposed to give money. case is running and reaching final stages. As per my lawyer we will get favorable judgement. But my lawyer is saying it will be difficult to recover money even after judgement . we should be knowing about the defendants property etc. But how to get those details. I know that person from long time but having no idea about his properties. I am having his Aadhar card xerox and pan card details. Pls guide me.

Anonymous   31 August 2022 at 10:01

Pre closure of personal loan

There is a personal loan with a private bank of 12 months term. 4 installments have been paid without any break. I need to pre close it so that there is no financial debt and may be avail finance for business from another bank. I am willing to pay all the remaining EMIs with preclosure penalties if any. But the bank is not permitting it. There is a clause in the loan agreement that the loan cannot be prrclosed. But this looks against natural justice as I am willing to pay all the dues and penalty if any. The liability of a borrower must be to repay with all interest even to the extent of full term. Are there any RBI norms governing this. What is the way out to preclose the loan. Thanks for any good advice

Manjunath   31 August 2022 at 01:58

Reissue notice to complainant

Hi My relative had filed FIR via court on November 2021 against another relative in money cheating case. Court was asking for Further Report/Final Report every month or so from Police.
However, from yesterday in online case status, I saw court remarks as follows-
Reissue Notice to complainant.

What does it mean?

Anonymous   31 August 2022 at 00:23

Parents joint account & recovery of children's loan?

For the recovery of loan taken by children, after the demise of any one parent, could the creditor bank freeze either or survivor joint account of parents under Hindu Succession Act?

Anonymous   30 August 2022 at 12:15

Gidc property related help

My father had bought a flat in xyz building which comes under GIDC and we did all the paper like sale deed and all . But he didn't knew that the flat needs to be transferred from Gidc and after few years he died and the flat was transferred to my mom name by doing affidavit as a legal heirs after him. Now due to some money issue we had to sell the flat. we sold that flat to other person and we did all the paper like sale deed and sale certi.. but we also didn't knew about the flat need to be transferred from Gidc side now the person wants his name to be registered in Gidc now the problem is in Gidc record it is showing the person from whom my dad brought it for . now the problem is how can we transfer the name from that person to the buyer my mom sold it .

Rajkumar Sethu   29 August 2022 at 20:57

Study leave bond

I had executed a bond for government of India for studying Doctorate for a period of 4 months. The bond amount I executed corresponds to 4 month salary of mine,Whereas due to administrative delay I was provided only 22 days of study leave in place of 120 days(4months). I just want to know in case of me quiting my job how much amount should I pay to government either 22 days of sanctioned study leave or the executed period of 4 months. Please let me know the norms.

Anonymous   29 August 2022 at 17:03

Wife threatens to file complain for domestic violence

Need one hour Zoom session with a lawyer for my brother who is undergoing marriage trouble for yeas. Her wife threatens to file case against him for mental and domestic harassment.

Jayant   29 August 2022 at 13:33

Claim reserve panel at the place of withheld by ssc

In Delhi police 2020 recruitment
625 candidate kept withheld by SSC after CFSL investigation 135 candidate found fair and 490 again withheld and they are fraud and their proofs are in SSC and Delhi hand
SSC prepare a 10% reserve panel list
can we cliam these 490 withheld candidate seat
490 investigation under process and proof of maximum candidate are given to CAT by Delhi police
we want a written order that whenever these 490 candidate will be debared than their seats give to 10% reserve panel
is it possible ?

Sumedh Pakhidde   29 August 2022 at 11:06

Bank asking to complete sell deed before full payment

Hi, i sold my mhada flat in 50 lakhs, purchaser given me 6 lakhs as down payment and 44 lakhs is loan from icici bank, bank released 19 lakhs in favor of sbi to wave off my home loan. Now for remaining 25 lakhs bank asking me to do sell deed registration first in favor of purchaser. Then they will pay me remaining amount. As i have given all the Noc's and documents which was needed. For sell deed registration bank will provide me DD details of 25 lakhs. Bank is pressurizing me to do sell deed registration with DD details then i can collect DD from their office.

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query