08 February 2017 at 11:41

Catagory converts obc (ncl) to ur

Hello sir/madam,
My name is mahesh and I am qualify SSC junior engineer 2015 under OBC non creamy layer category. I have a OBC non creamy layer certificate which is issued between 10 January 2017. my certificate is not issued as per date prescribed date in notification. (According to notification certificate should be issued between August 2012 to February 2016).During the document verification Sscnr convert my category OBC non creamy layer to UR due to this obc certificate prescribed date issue.I
want to tell you sir,DOPT O.M. F.No. 36036/2/2013 Estt. (Res-1) published on 31 march 2016 in which clearly mention the validity of non creamy layer certificate issued during any month of the financial year 2016-17 covering 3 preceding financial years 2013-14,2014-15,2015-16 be accepted by the concerned authorities for any appointment or recruitments which would be valid during the period April 2016 to March 2017.
Guide me sir,what can I do for my job?
Thank you.

Answer now

16 February 2016 at 11:06

Querry about letter petition

I want to seek advise advise about letter petition. Is affidavit necessary in it, what should a laymen do when his affidavit is refused to be attested by oath stating absence of lawyer. Do such petition can be submitted by hand or are required to be send through post only.

Answer now

18 November 2015 at 12:30

Oc and cc

1. One of the builders which we have visited is confirming that apartment building which does not have any floors above G+ 5 Floors and are small buildings do not need OC and CC.

This will be cleared once akrama sakrama is passed.

Is this TRUE.

2. Also If the property has A-Karta and do not have oc CC and have small deviations.Can we buy those apartments? Will there be any legal issues in future?

Answer now

Hello Everyone

I want to know about the law under which Charity Commissioner gives permission to collect "CHANDA" for festival celebrations on roads such as Ganesh festival or Dahihandi (in maharashtra).

Such "CHANDA" is shown as donation but mostly it is collected forcefully for their enthusiasm.

Thank You in Advance

Answer now

I am looking for rummy & poker license in West Bengal . Plz guide me or tell me in details how can I take rummy & poker license in West Bengal

Answer now

24 June 2015 at 12:38

Domicile mumbai

Hi respected Sir/Madam,

My doubt is related to domicile certificate My daughter is born in Dubai 2000 but completed her education from Sr. KG to SSC in Mumbai (2004 - 2015) Now for her further education in Mumbai/India I need to apply for Domicile. As a mother I already have Mumbai Domicile.

Kindly suggest me whether she (daughter ) is eligible to get Domicile certificate from Mumbai and what documents required.

Thanks !!!

Answer now

Under RTI Act 2005 I had submitted a query on LOBIS becoming defunct, issue and accountability of cheats sorry chits sorry court slips on demand etc.
First it was returned un actioned asking to apy Rs 25 instead of Rs 10 as the RTI Fee. Anyway I paid Rs 25 and resubmitted. But there was no response from the office of Registrar(Judicial)AP HC. After a month I submitted my appeal to CJ supposedly being the First Appellate Auth. No response as on date. Where do I file my second appeal..to State Info Commissioner or CIC?

Answer now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu