LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Where men reside in india ?

(Querist) 12 March 2024 This query is : Resolved 
Wife filed Sec498a in AP(Andhra), immediately filed DVC in TS(Telangana) state, and included all my family members. attending these cases across states in every month I felt inconvenience, applied TP at SC, Got Stay order to TS state case proceedings,
then immediately She filed CrPC MC at AP.
Means 2 cases in AP and 1 case TS.

Husband filed a TP at SC, SC served Notices to wife twice, no one is appeared, hence SC sent notice to Her Lawyer as well saying to pass to notices to your client.
but still no one is appeared in SC, Instead of make then Ex-Party , SC Dismissed the TP case.

If women file any case in India we can see immediate action in seconds?
If Husband file case SC it self gave then enough time and simply dismissed.

Where is the Justice for Men? In India Justice is obtained for only women ?
Where men can reside in India?

Is there any grounds/Bar to show if no one respondent is not appeared, SC make them as Ex-Party
Why SC is not wife as Ex-Party?

your reply would be really appreciated.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 13 March 2024
The court will go through the merits of the case but not either men or women.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 13 March 2024
It is not necessary that the supreme court has to pass a judgment/order in favor of the petition even if the respondent has been set exparte.
The court has rights to pass the decree on merits and it is the proper justice to decide the cases on merits.
If you are aggrieved then you can file a review petition on the grounds you rely
kmurali krishna (Querist) 14 March 2024
What merits Courts go through ? May Request you Naratanana and Kalaiselvan to just open Diary: 28440/23 this and on what merit they dismissed ? wat merits is still required there ?
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 14 March 2024
It becomes your duty to furnish the copy of the orders passed by the apex court here if you want opinions from experts of this forum.
You cannot ask us to open the diary which is not our problem
kmurali krishna (Querist) 14 March 2024
Please don't misunderstand, if interested they may want to see actually what is going from the portal, hence shared. Also they can suggest after seen the details from live
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 14 March 2024
You are asking a question here in this portal, hence it becomes your duty to furnish the proper details if you are really serious to know the proper opinion to the problems yo face, you cannot tax somebody by your such attitude

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now